\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Here in Indiana they are a bit high for me. Upper 30/40, I’d buy a used Hellcat at that price. I just got it a month ago so trading it in hasn’t crossed my mind. Id like to believe I got it for a decent price. 25k miles @ 31k which is close to what I’m seeing around the country.

Found a frostbite blue scat in Virginia for 32k but I was doing a trade and didn’t think my car was going to make it to VA 🥺. This was the next best deal. I kicked myself in the foot for a couple days I took it home. If I knew the rona was going to get this bad I probably could’ve talked them down more
You got the 5.7 for 31k? I’ve seen 2019s for 25-28k with like 20k miles. And scats can be had for 33-38k used at least in my area

FINALLY PULLED THE CAR OUT FOR THIS YEAR. GAVE HER A WASH, FULL PAINT CORRECTION AND CERAMIC COATING IN PREP TO GO ON A 200 MILE RALLY WITH SOME OF MY FRIENDS.

8DE4439A-B18A-4490-890B-B6A3BBFD5DCE.jpeg

85891DE8-E364-4DF6-856F-9359B3672A83.jpeg

9492D4DF-3209-4B1C-A292-37CAC4CD1025.jpeg

AEC77606-E8EA-4F98-9375-FB799EF3769D.jpeg

59F91FFB-C414-4B71-824C-5A135A37332D.jpeg

A236E5C5-286E-474A-9FDC-C017672F8DF1.jpeg

4436697E-9C06-436C-8E3C-B0AD238CD67E.jpeg
Best car on NT. Any plans on getting the gt500? You’d have to give up manual though

Best car on NT. Any plans on getting the gt500? You’d have to give up manual though

I ACTUALLY WAS SECOND IN LINE AT MY LOCAL DEALERSHIP TO GET A GT500 BUT PULLED OUT ONCE FORD LET ALL THE DETAILS OUT AND THERE WAS NO MANUAL OPTION. THATS A PASS FOR ME. IM SURE MANUALS WILL GO EXTINCT AT SOME POINT BUT IM GOING TO HOLD OUT AS LONG AS I CAN. :lol:

:lol:

The video shows it being stolen. I have both physical keys with me. It was stolen in Atlanta. I been in New Orleans for a month and a half now.

Been gone for over a month. The onstar is crap and they can’t locate it. They did something to it once they got in the car.

CTS-V’s are known be stolen all the time.

Last edited:
Got stolen. Still can’t be found.
:lol:

The video shows it being stolen. I have both physical keys with me. It was stolen in Atlanta. I been in New Orleans for a month and a half now.

Been gone for over a month. The onstar is crap and they can locate it. They did something to it once they got in the car.

CTS-V’s are known be stolen all the time.

Damn breh, sorry to hear that :smh:

I got my TSX broken into not even 6 months into ownership when i first got it. The downside of still living in the hood >:((

I ACTUALLY WAS SECOND IN LINE AT MY LOCAL DEALERSHIP TO GET A GT500 BUT PULLED OUT ONCE FORD LET ALL THE DETAILS OUT AND THERE WAS NO MANUAL OPTION. THATS A PASS FOR ME. IM SURE MANUALS WILL GO EXTINCT AT SOME POINT BUT IM GOING TO HOLD OUT AS LONG AS I CAN. :lol:
I don’t blame you. Automatics are definitely way faster these days though. To the point where manual guys are switching over. The 2018+ mustang really shows the difference with the new 10 speed. Not gonna lie I’ll consider a 10 speed once the time comes to buy

I don’t blame you. Automatics are definitely way faster these days though. To the point where manual guys are switching over. The 2018+ mustang really shows the difference with the new 10 speed. Not gonna lie I’ll consider a 10 speed once the time comes to buy

I’ve always had manuals, I got da dual clutch in my gti.

it shifts crazy fast.

autos are so good now soon even the purists will switch over.

you got flappy paddles and different modes if you don’t want to shift on your own.

That’s gonna be my next whip for sure, nothing is even in the same league for the price.

I didn’t want to spend 35k on a car right now though.

Yeah for sure the new autos shift like butter. Something about just driving manual just does it for me. I would never parallel park on a hill though :lol:

Driving a truck killed the manual for me. Clutch is heavy af and you have run though 7 gears by the time you hit 30 mph. I don’t want to shift in my personal vehicle.

For sure, at the end of the day just get what you like unless you’re actually racing and even then still get what you like because nobody here is making money off racing.

Back
Top Bottom