\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Hey NT fam. I know this isn't the correct forum for this but I just want to reach out to & let as many people know as I can. Unfortunately, yesterday morning I lost my mother to the coronavirus. She fought & she fought hard for 3 weeks but ultimately the virus got the best of her & she has returned to Allah. To all my NT family, if you don't mind, I ask you all to keep my mother in your prayers. Her name is Saeeda(pronounced Sa-E-Da). Please pray that Allah forgives all her sins & she is granted Janaat(heaven). Please pray that her grave never goes dark & that Allah keeps it lit up with the eternal light. This is a first for all of us in my family, we have lost our Matriarch, our anchor, our world who was a kind, generous & loving soul without an ounce of hate/judgement in her. She was taken from us young & ahead of her time. She was only 56 & was bound to become a first time grandmother this December as my sister-in-law is pregnant. I apologize to bother you guys with my personal sorrow but please if you have just one minute out of your busy schedules all I ask is for a prayer to be made & sent my moms way. Thank you to each & every single one of you from the depths of my heart, your prayers will mean the world to me & my family. I hope you're all staying healthy/safe during these terrifying pandemic times we're all living in. Hold your loved ones close, hug them & tell them you love them as tomorrow might not allow you the opportunity. Everyone use gloves & facemasks when you're outside. Stay blessed, stay safe, stay alive & I pray God blesses you & your loved ones with nothing but good health & prosperity.

zmaqbool zmaqbool I just saw this. My condolences to you and your family.

Hows that big ol voodoo holding up?

NO ISSUES AT ALL. ITS TUNED FOR FLEX AND I RUN E85 AROUND 90% OF THE TIME. RUNS STRONGER THAN THE DAY I GOT IT.

you keep the numbers on the windshield and side on, year round?

NAH. SIDE DECALS ARE MAGNETIC AND THE WINDSHIELD DECAL IS STATIC CLING. THEY GO ON WHEN IM DOING AN EVENT OR A TRACK DAY AND COME OFF WHEN THE CAR IS PARKED IN THE GARAGE.

need moar pics of da rarri with yelow lights

FULL TITANIUM STRAIGHT PIPED EXHAUST F430. COMPLETLY REBUILT INTO A TRACK CAR. THE LOUDEST CAR IVE EVER HEARD IN PERSON.

ADADF69C-B608-400A-89FC-A3CF22A12E20.jpeg

9FDF4247-5EA1-4F46-9BB2-33FF20B2D030.jpeg

00EB2CF3-0F21-4DAD-98B2-2C4B10C0F4CA.jpeg

452E6382-A069-4BB1-83C6-B66F0C9163D1.jpeg

E1947F28-96A7-4F61-9695-FDE1D9E496C8.jpeg

FULL TITANIUM STRAIGHT PIPED EXHAUST F430. COMPLETLY REBUILT INTO A TRACK CAR. THE LOUDEST CAR IVE EVER HEARD IN PERSON.

ADADF69C-B608-400A-89FC-A3CF22A12E20.jpeg

9FDF4247-5EA1-4F46-9BB2-33FF20B2D030.jpeg

00EB2CF3-0F21-4DAD-98B2-2C4B10C0F4CA.jpeg

452E6382-A069-4BB1-83C6-B66F0C9163D1.jpeg

E1947F28-96A7-4F61-9695-FDE1D9E496C8.jpeg

man this car is sooooo damn fire. maybe my favorite rarri

my old professor told me he had a friend at apple who had one of these and used it as a track car. dude was mad balling would drive the balls off that thang.

So I was quoted $480
for resonator delete and X pipe

What is that garage? Shop? Dealer? Bat cave?

got some heat down there.

If I could ever afford it I’m going 997 gt3 rs in orange.

So I was quoted $480
for resonator delete and X pipe

Seems kind of high. You can order an x pipe off cjponyparts or American muscle for around $200 and the shop shouldn’t charge much more than $100 to slap it on

Yeah I called a different shop and ask them how much they would charge me if I bought the X pipe in myself
IT will save myself closer to twohundred bucks if I order it
Seems kind of high. You can order an x pipe off cjponyparts or American muscle for around $200 and the shop shouldn’t charge much more than $100 to slap it on

What is that garage? Shop? Dealer? Bat cave?

got some heat down there.

If I could ever afford it I’m going 997 gt3 rs in orange.

A dealer, this garage is on the second floor of the service department. It leads directly into the shop where all the technicians work on them. The bat cave would be the basement, where the real heat is at. There's a LaFerrari down there and a 918 with the Gulf livery.

Pretty sure there's a 997 GT3RS in here, but not in orange.

You work in the shop?

dealers always got the super heat hidden. :pimp:

idk why but I’ve always loved those gt3 in particular, not the fastest by any means but just made to rip.

Back
Top Bottom