\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

1588879470714.png
Lizard green>>>>>>
They’ve got one of these at the mclaren/Porsche dealer by my house. It’s ****ing amazing.

They’ve got one of these at the mclaren/Porsche dealer by my house. It’s ****ing amazing.

If your from PA, your talking about the green one at Porsche Main Line (RDS). I stopped several weeks back and just wanted to look as my wife & I were out looking at the cars at dealers in West Chester. I really liked the Blue Cayman S. But the RS was sweet!

Last edited:
If your from PA, your talking about the green one at Porsche Main Line (RDS). I stopped several weeks back and just wanted to look as my wife & I were out looking at the cars at dealers in West Chester. I really liked the Blue Cayman S. But the RS was sweet!
Yeah. They swap it between mclaren and mainline Porsche I guess because Rds owns both. They have a sapphire blue 911 turbo s that I see out front every time I drive by. I ****ing love it.l, if only I had 170 grand to spend on a weekend car :lol:
EFCE6182-E660-4E19-A1F8-745AF826AE3E.jpeg

Nothing major...

APR Stage II
UM Haldex Tune
Eventuri intake
IE intercooler
AMS Downpipe
Racingline Rear carbon fiber brace
PPV400 Rear bumper
Agressiv Carbon Hatch Spoiler
Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel

thats the best part you don’t have to do anything major a stage 2 R is a beast.

I just got a mk7 gti. I’m gonna go apr as well when I get it tuned.

Yeah. They swap it between mclaren and mainline Porsche I guess because Rds owns both. They have a sapphire blue 911 turbo s that I see out front every time I drive by. I ****ing love it.l, if only I had 170 grand to spend on a weekend car :lol:
EFCE6182-E660-4E19-A1F8-745AF826AE3E.jpeg

Yup, I've seen that one too. They had a just traded in yellow GT3 with a sold tag already in it. Where you live buddy, Newtown Square? I'm in Phoenixville. 👍 If you ever see a Ultra Blue F Type SVR around, it's most likely my wife & I driving around as there isn't another one anywhere near by. 👍👍

You work in the shop?

dealers always got the super heat hidden. :pimp:

idk why but I’ve always loved those gt3 in particular, not the fastest by any means but just made to rip.

Yea i work in the shop, i've learned a ton about cars just being around the techs all day

Yup, I've seen that one too. They had a just traded in yellow GT3 with a sold tag already in it. Where you live buddy, Newtown Square? I'm in Phoenixville. 👍 If you ever see a Ultra Blue F Type SVR around, it's most likely my wife & I driving around as there isn't another one anywhere near by. 👍👍
I’m in West chester. But my in-laws are in Newtown square so I’m down that way often. If you see a blue black optic sq5 driving around that’s me. :lol:

Said f the neighbors and drove the mustang to work today lol. I forget how much I love driving a manual. Might wash it today cause it’s literally brown right now with bird **** sprinkles.

Looking into copping a certified used 2017 Jetta or Passat. For those who have either two, yay or nay?

My Sonata's engine is donezo after 7 years and 146k miles :frown: . I wanted to looking into replacing the engine but my maths tell me isn't not worth it :smh:

Back
Top Bottom