E154DC7D-2337-47D0-BA33-2535365C54B1.jpeg

^^^^ because smokin tires is a performance standard lol

horsepower is a performance standard

r u inept? man said suburban not explorer LOL

follow this link i think it will be helpful to you fam

Lol@hp being a standard. HP can be fun sure but it is far from a performance standard. Plenty of cars that can't " smoke the tires" are some of the best driving cars.

Would I rather have 100hp or 400hp, of course I would opt for 400hp but to just make a statement like hp to smoke the tires is the standard .....nah I ain't buyin what you sellin

I think his point is that it weighs as much as a 3 row suv :lol: obviously a suburban is gonna be way heavier but the point still stands. Also it’s not just about hp It’s about how you put it to the ground. Smoke tire all you want but you’ll get left at the light if you can’t hook

the jaguar f type would like a word with you

As my wife just got one, and have driven it under a few highways, I agree with this!! And I sell Ford's, have sold every new GT350 we have gotten and driven one at Pocono on their road course! Both sound fantastic but the exhaust on the F Type V8 is RIDICULOUSLY crazy! Especially my wife's SVR! Two words... titanium exhaust!!

I think his point is that it weighs as much as a 3 row suv :lol: obviously a suburban is gonna be way heavier but the point still stands. Also it’s not just about hp It’s about how you put it to the ground. Smoke tire all you want but you’ll get left at the light if you can’t hook
You got that all assbackwards pimpin....it's all about the smoke show not putting it to the ground . As long as you have high hp and can smoke the tires you will be at the peak of the performance standard lol

so we calling ferrari's with 4000lb curb weights yachts too?

Has a v12 though. Compared to a 458 which weighs about 3500 lbs yeah it’s big for a Ferrari. It’s also the most powerful though. 700+ hp. Don’t compare it to a Ferrari though that’s just silly you know those are built for the track and can actually turn
Edit: try again
4C3BAB66-73D2-40C0-812D-EB7DD5EA7C5A.jpeg

Has a v12 though. Compared to a 458 which weighs about 3500 lbs yeah it’s big for a Ferrari. It’s also the most powerful though. 700+ hp. Don’t compare it to a Ferrari though that’s just silly you know those are built for the track and can actually turn
Edit: try again
4C3BAB66-73D2-40C0-812D-EB7DD5EA7C5A.jpeg
please check out this link

i was comparing it against the f12 not the f12 berlinetta

bruh 4000 pounds is 4000 pounds idk why u comparing it to da 458 :lol:

Yea 39xx is heavy for any car ( especially a Ferrari ) and btw not only is the F12 not over 4,000lbs like the car we are talking about 4,000lbs is onr and a half lizzo' s lighter than the 4,500lb hellcat. That is still a HUGE difference in weight

4500 pounds and 797hp is comparable to 4000 pounds and 730hp In my opinion

and if u wanna compare da demon which has 840hp and weighs 4200lb thats also fair in my opinion.

yall acting like dodge isthe only company making big comfortable whips with big motors :lol:

thats how i know yall dense.

please check out this link

i was comparing it against the f12 not the f12 berlinetta

bruh 4000 pounds is 4000 pounds idk why u comparing it to da 458 :lol:

4500 pounds and 797hp is comparable to 4000 pounds and 730hp In my opinion

and if u wanna compare da demon which has 840hp and weighs 4200lb thats also fair in my opinion.

yall acting like dodge isthe only company making big comfortable whips with big motors :lol:

thats how i know yall dense.
Berlinetta still has v12 730 hp though.
730 hp and 797 hp is not a huge difference.Once you start getting to those big numbers it starts making less of a difference. Weight, aero, and suspension start to play more of a part

Back
Top Bottom