\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

please check out this link

i was comparing it against the f12 not the f12 berlinetta

bruh 4000 pounds is 4000 pounds idk why u comparing it to da 458 :lol:

4500 pounds and 797hp is comparable to 4000 pounds and 730hp In my opinion

and if u wanna compare da demon which has 840hp and weighs 4200lb thats also fair in my opinion.

yall acting like dodge isthe only company making big comfortable whips with big motors :lol:

thats how i know yall dense.
I just want to make sure I understood your last post correctly, you are saying that all you have to do is add more horsepower to more weight and that equals everything out? I hope not because that couldn't be the farthest from the truth weight is weight no matter how much horsepower you have. You can't call everybody dense making statements like that lol

you messed up on your comparison because what you should have brought up is an actual land yacht like an M8 or S63/S65. Those suit your argument much better than a F12

I just want to make sure I understood your last post correctly, you are saying that all you have to do is add more horsepower to more weight and that equals everything out? I hope not because that couldn't be the farthest from the truth weight is weight no matter how much horsepower you have. You can't call everybody dense making statements like that lol

you messed up on your comparison because what you should have brought up is an actual land yacht like an M8 or S63/S65. Those suit your argument much better than a F12
bruh yall are picking and choosing arguments :lol:

yall said 4000lb + whip is a yacht

i brought u a 4000lb ferrari and all of a sudden 4000lb isnt a big deal anymore cuz it has a horse on da emblem :lol:

Did i say add more horsepower to equal it out? no i said comparable

sheesh, i need meth to get a discount for some reading courses for yall

ford does build amazing cars on paper, maybe i need to give the stang another test drive, my last experience i did not enjoy the inerior at all.
Agreed ......Fords top tier vehicles lack good interior. I know that first hand. I would not call my raptor interior high quality at all. Not even the quality just the overall fit and finish

horsepower is a performance standard

r u inept? man said suburban not explorer LOL

follow this link i think it will be helpful to you fam

I Never said that was a Suburban. ..I posted a full size suv with 3 rows that weighs the same as or less than the dodge to give you and idea of how overweight it is. Seems like everyone else understood what I was getting at except you. But you calling others inept

bruh yall are picking and choosing arguments :lol:

yall said 4000lb + whip is a yacht

i brought u a 4000lb ferrari and all of a sudden 4000lb isnt a big deal anymore cuz it has a horse on da emblem :lol:

Did i say add more horsepower to equal it out? no i said comparable

sheesh, i need meth to get a discount for some reading courses for yall

I think you need to reread my post lol.....you say y'all but I am speaking for myself. My initial post that got this all started was " I know the hellcat is on the wrong side of 4,000lb but just how much more. Somebody posted 4,500lbs. I said holy **** that huge.....

My reply to you your F12 post was......." yea 39xx is heavy for any car ( especially a Ferrari" ......so what argument am I picking and choosing ?

You say comparable and I am saying that still isn't true when it comes to driving. Weight is weight no matter the horsepower, you will feel the extra 500lbs. A better comparison is a S63 or M8

Last edited:
please check out this link

i was comparing it against the f12 not the f12 berlinetta

Just so you know, there is no different between what you wrote. The F12 is a Berlinetta. All "berlinetta" means in Italian is "little saloon" or in English 2 seat enclosed coupe. The open car would have Spyder or Aperta in its name somewhere. 👍

Agreed ......Fords top tier vehicles lack good interior. I know that first hand. I would not call my raptor interior high quality at all. Not even the quality just the overall fit and finish

i was referring to the seating position, and the seats . i didnt feel comfortable in that driving position for some reason.

but the raptor is abeautiful truck, no other like it from factory imo
I Never said that was a Suburban. ..I posted a full size suv with 3 rows that weighs the same as or less than the dodge to give you and idea of how overweight it is. Seems like everyone else understood what I was getting at except you. But you calling others inept
a suburban and an explorer are two different classes of vehicles.
once is a body on a truck frame with a v8 the other is a unibody suv that comes wita v6 max.
those are pretty substantial differences i dont think they are at all cross shopped.

i was referring to the seating position, and the seats . i didnt feel comfortable in that driving position for some reason.

but the raptor is abeautiful truck, no other like it from factory imo

a suburban and an explorer are two different classes of vehicles.
once is a body on a truck frame with a v8 the other is a unibody suv that comes wita v6 max.
those are pretty substantial differences i dont think they are at all cross shopped.

My perfect truck would be a raptor performance and exterior and ram rebel interior with the 12in screen

I bring up the hellcat weight and all of a sudden
Shake-The-Room-Pop-Smoke-ft.-Quavo-696x696.jpg

the c6 is nice but I’m aiming for the c7 Z06 with the 3LZ in a 7 speed.

im just waiting for the c8 z06 to hit showrooms because i know many people will want to sell their c7 at a good price
C7 z06 is an even better platform but to be honest what the c7 z06 is going for I'd have to grab a c6 zr1.

My perfect truck would be a raptor performance and exterior and ram rebel interior with the 12in screen

the f150s interior layout has been pretty much the same for a couple of generations. I don’t mind the interior too much, but I agree the RAM interior >all Trucks right now.

Any plans for mods on the raptor?

the f150s interior layout has been pretty much the same for a couple of generations. I don’t mind the interior too much, but I agree the RAM interior >all Trucks right now.

Any plans for mods on the raptor?

Not much man just very basic stuff ( paint fender flares, xpel stealth wrap, CAI , exhaust and tune) because I have a cybertruck on order so I am only planning on having the raptor for a couple of years.

As my wife just got one, and have driven it under a few highways, I agree with this!! And I sell Ford's, have sold every new GT350 we have gotten and driven one at Pocono on their road course! Both sound fantastic but the exhaust on the F Type V8 is RIDICULOUSLY crazy! Especially my wife's SVR! Two words... titanium exhaust!!

I'm around them all day so I know what's up. And that's saying a lot cause the way the shop is set up, the Aston Martin and McLaren techs are right across from Jaguar.

i can see why a f12 weighs that with the v12 and all them leathers and luxury options in the interior adds up

i can see why a f12 weighs that with the v12 and all them leathers and luxury options in the interior adds up
I mean even though it's a F car it's still not a luxury car so there aren't that many luxury features . I guess just being a bigger car since it's a GT and having the big V12 with a DCT is where the weight comes in.

It still is under 4,000 even with that big motor but Idk, I just prefer lighter. Same as the HER and C63 black series.....i have had the chance to drive them and whike they lay down good times I just don't like how big they FEEL....you can juat feel the weight shifting . The hellcat is the same to me as a S63 coupe ( though I don't know why it weights the same with much less luxury features and materials and being rwd vs awd ) in the sense of are the fast? Hell yea they are but i just don't have fun pushing the go pedal down in a straight line , I prefer to actually drive and through the car around and for that I prefer a lighter car. Something sub 3700lbs at minimum.

I mean even though it's a F car it's still not a luxury car so there aren't that many luxury features . I guess just being a bigger car since it's a GT and having the big V12 with a DCT is where the weight comes in.

It still is under 4,000 even with that big motor but Idk, I just prefer lighter. Same as the HER and C63 black series.....i have had the chance to drive them and whike they lay down good times I just don't like how big they FEEL....you can juat feel the weight shifting . The hellcat is the same to me as a S63 coupe ( though I don't know why it weights the same with much less luxury features and materials and being rwd vs awd ) in the sense of are the fast? Hell yea they are but i just don't have fun pushing the go pedal down in a straight line , I prefer to actually drive and through the car around and for that I prefer a lighter car. Something sub 3700lbs at minimum.
I dont know about you but on my daily routine I dont go through any kind of hairpins or turns that require precision. I do hop on long stretches of road and make stops at lights tho. Once you have a high horse power car it's hard to get in a smaller car with half the power.

I dont know about you but on my daily routine I dont go through any kind of hairpins or turns that require precision. I do hop on long stretches of road and make stops at lights tho. Once you have a high horse power car it's hard to get in a smaller car with half the power.
I guess it's preference , I have yet to meet a guy that missed having a 717hp hellcat after driving a 911. HP just isn't everything to me anymore. I have been there and it was fun only until I found the joys of handling and precision. I had a chance to trade my C63 for a CL65 and though it was faster and the power delivery was incredibly smooth ( like a plane taking off) it was waaaaaay to heavy.

To your point I wouldn't want to daily a vette so my compromise wouldbe a 5.0 because it is fast enough to have fun on a stoplight and it has the power to " smoke the tires" but still can handle and is fairly light weight .

my guy a 911 and hellcat are totally different cars, one has the engine in the front one has the engine in the rear
you cant compare that lol of course they will drive and handle much differently.

and 911's can be had in hellcatish horsepower numbers, like da turbo model

my guy a 911 and hellcat are totally different cars, one has the engine in the front one has the engine in the rear
you cant compare that lol of course they will drive and handle much differently.

and 911's can be had in hellcatish horsepower numbers, like da turbo model
My point was that blanket statement of " once you have a high hp car you can't go to a smaller car with half the hp" isn't true at all. I'm not even bring big hp into the equation so idk why u woukd bring up a turbo or even turbo. I was talking base Carrera S....

No denying the 2 cars are worlds different but that statement was made so I have an example of why that statement isn't accurate . A base C2 or C2S is smaller and half the size.

Back
Top Bottom