\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I guess it's preference , I have yet to meet a guy that missed having a 717hp hellcat after driving a 911. HP just isn't everything to me anymore. I have been there and it was fun only until I found the joys of handling and precision. I had a chance to trade my C63 for a CL65 and though it was faster and the power delivery was incredibly smooth ( like a plane taking off) it was waaaaaay to heavy.

To your point I wouldn't want to daily a vette so my compromise wouldbe a 5.0 because it is fast enough to have fun on a stoplight and it has the power to " smoke the tires" but still can handle and is fairly light weight .
I get what your saying but theres no need to get a track oriented car if you just plan on getting groceries and a little spirited driving.
I wasnt talking hellcat specific because I like them and all but they're not my cup of tea. They're a hell of a deal for what you get out the box tho.

This was dope, great camera angles on these. Saw they had this too

This just shows how much weight and grip has to do with racing. 200 hp difference with the c8 and hellcat. From a dig the hellcat gets no traction and got destroyed by the weaker car. Even on the roll race it was a close one.

They was literally stoping any challenger or charger out here

They’re showing mustangs too, in the article :lol:

Im curious to where it was....last time I was out there, I almost got caught up in that foolishness. You can get a citation/impound just for being a bystander.

Last edited:
They’re showing mustangs too, in the article :lol:

Im curious to where it was....last time I was out there, I almost got caught up in that foolishness. You can get a citation/impound just for being a bystander.

Not much man just very basic stuff ( paint fender flares, xpel stealth wrap, CAI , exhaust and tune) because I have a cybertruck on order so I am only planning on having the raptor for a couple of years.
I’m comparing tunes right now. Not sure what I wanna go with. Not sure if I want an exhaust but AFE imo sounds the best out or the ones I’ve heard.

I’m comparing tunes right now. Not sure what I wanna go with. Not sure if I want an exhaust but AFE imo sounds the best out or the ones I’ve heard.
If you want to keep your warranty then go with ora550 tune. That is the only tune that the dealership will not be able to know your truck has had a tune. If you don't care about warranty and want to risk it it seems like cobb custom tune by goose yields the highest numbers.

Right now I am leaning towards the Fi Exhaust. I had one on my old E92 M3 and loved it. I am just hoping it has an electric valve

I’ve been stopped just for being a bystander and the cop was like “we know what you were doing down there” I said did you see me doing anything? “No but we know what was going on over here” well if you didn’t see me doing anything can I go now?
“you have a good night sir”

I’ve been stopped just for being a bystander and the cop was like “we know what you were doing down there” I said did you see me doing anything? “No but we know what was going on over here” well if you didn’t see me doing anything can I go now?
“you have a good night sir”
maybe they were looking to see if you would trip up and confess to something?

Facts
That’s why when they ask I how fast u was going
I always say idk
Or “i didn’t think I was going that fast”
They will give u a ticket for snitching on urself
Never admit u was speeding

I haven't received a speeding ticket in forever but I've heard to ALWAYS ask for the radar scan if they say they caught you speeding. Sometimes, cops will try and call your bluff and you can use that radar scan as leverage.

Back
Top Bottom