\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Me too, they are just so sick to me. Idc about it looking dated or anything.

that ls7 and whole package is nuts. They’ll give any care a run for their money on the track.

I wish more cars got that motor.
The motor alone is what makes it special to me. Modern day 427 that hasnt been around since the early 70s. iirc it has a issue with valve drop but that can be fixed before anything happens but i would mind that being my first c6 over the zr1

The thing about the z06 is it’s affordable. Corvette guys are weird too I hear trying to make a deal. They high buck everything. :lol:

I’m good with the z06. That raw power feel.

My rental in Vegas

amazing sounding car
5C4BAD02-0577-4CEA-8716-04B038B464ED.jpeg
FF1106BB-B5A1-48B3-82AF-A377F2E7A633.jpeg
F157033F-688C-44C4-81F7-A884C67E1D47.jpeg

As far as stick is concerned it’s not hard but with today’s dual clutch transmissions why?

my dsg will shift faster than any human could and I can put it in auto when I want.

Cause a clutch and shifting with a shifter is fun as hell, just not in traffic.

thanks man, I’m going to get a tune and call it good for power mods. That will put me at about 300/345 tq to the wheels which is plenty for fwd.
Most def is plenty & you can always add to that # in the future if you want + the car is pretty light on it's feet so it'll bs a blast

And I know you had to deal with that DTLA rush hour stop capping :lol:
I mean im never really rushing when im driving so i was chilling
even learned how to eat/drink while shiftin gears

If i was in that traffic every day? Maybe my opinion would be different
Ive never driven a 500+ hp stick shift car tho

that is a whole different experience imo

I don’t mind driving a stick in heavy traffic. My commute used to have a 30min stretch of stop and go every day and I did it in an Acura TL 6mt and a gti.

My mustang is actually the easiest manual I’ve driven because the clutch pedal is hella light and it’s almost impossible to stall.

So wife and I had a talk and she is done with the SUV life after having owned them since 2007, she want back into the car word so the search will begin next weekend.

for reference my oldest son wants a charger hellcat, my youngest want an aventador ( lol) my wife wants a RS5 and I want a GSF so I don’t see us buying anything next week lol..... but I look forward to driving a lot of cars I the next few weeks

So apparently they trying to make life for anyone with a modded car a living hell. Not fully sure if they passed or passing that bill but the days of having fun with a car might come to a end :smh:

Petition
There is a petition going around about the RPM act.
My 68 didnt come with smog equipment 🤷🏽‍♂️🦍
Speaking of chevelles theres a autobody shop right around the corner thats apparently for sale. In the back they have 2 chevelles ,one a 70 the other I believe to be a 68-69 by the roofline and a buick wildcat (65) .
Gonna swing by later next week and see what they plan to do with those cars

Doing research as I plan to buy something in the next 3-4 months.

Any 4 series Gran Coupe owners in here that can share your thoughts good or bad? Love the purchase, regret it, issues or maintenance, etc. I'm going back through old pages in here too.

Right now I'm eyeing something CPO 2017-2019 range.

Back
Top Bottom