\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Ordering a indigo blue widebody scatpack today. 6-10 weeks wait :smh:
Congrats. That's a sweet color too. Not too many painted in that color out there, at least not in my area. What you going with- Challenger or Charger? Black rims? Timeframe sounds about right given the current times we're in. Mine took about 4 1/2-5 weeks when I got mine 5 years ago....damn time flies. Post pics when it gets to you
hemi gang resurgance for summa time?
We still bangin bro, never faltered. There's couple dudes on here with Hemi's other than the usual suspects that only post few times a year but best believe #HemiGang is still very much alive on here. One dude has a white Challenger R/T I believe & there's also another Challenger & Charger I saw posted way back when. Don't remember those dudes usernames & of course the gone-but-never-forgotten HemiGod aka Nawghtyhare lol r.i.p. When you gettin another Hemi? Redeye this time, maybe?

We still bangin bro, never faltered. There's couple dudes on here with Hemi's other than the usual suspects that only post few times a year but best believe #HemiGang is still very much alive on here. One dude has a white Challenger R/T I believe & there's also another Challenger & Charger I saw posted way back when. Don't remember those dudes usernames & of course the gone-but-never-forgotten HemiGod aka Nawghtyhare lol r.i.p. When you gettin another Hemi? Redeye this time, maybe?
if i get another hemi it will be a hellcat from da auction blockz

Congrats. That's a sweet color too. Not too many painted in that color out there, at least not in my area. What you going with- Challenger or Charger? Black rims? Timeframe sounds about right given the current times we're in. Mine took about 4 1/2-5 weeks when I got mine 5 years ago....damn time flies. Post pics when it gets to you

Thanks bro. The indigo blue just pops and I wanted something different since my last car was metallic gray. I went with the charger with the carbon black rims. I got the carbon/suede package too even though I think they charge too much for it but I figured I might as well build it the way I want it if I am ordering. I didn't get the adaptive cruise control though. I would never use it

Just copped these for the roof liner of my Tacoma..

E7203B31-792D-4AC1-B717-30F3C137142B.jpeg

FINALLY GOT THE BED SPRAYED TODAY. I WAS VERY NERVOUS, BUT THE PLACE DID A PRETTY GOOD JOB! :smokin
263CC2F4-9CD8-4A51-85D2-93E1AB147415.jpeg
8E86F9C3-5EFE-4D5A-9A77-66602B900950.jpeg
1A9D8B90-46FD-4402-97B8-063351361D48.jpeg

Why were you nervous? When I sold Ford's I always recommended a Line-X over the plastic ones Ford had. It involved a 45 minute drive each way to the body shop that was an authorized Line-X installer but the work every single time was spot on perfect! So worth the money! Looks great buddy.

I'm looking for my next lease by this summer when my car is up but nothing has caught my eye and I don't drive much post Covid so I don't wanna spend more than $400/mo. Any recommendations for something good in that range? Not expecting an M3 for $400 but also don't want something boring

Not sure how you feel about this brand, but the reviews of the Kia K5 GT-Line (not the high end one but has the GT looks in the standard motor) have been fantastic. And the lease on them with $2k plus start ups is like $250 plus tax (at least in my state of PA). And I'm sure the actual GT isn't terribly more expensive. Should definitely be under $400 per with a small amount down. Might be worth a look.

I know when my Fusion Energi lease is up next February, this is one of the cars I have my eye on as I want to lease one more ICE car before I go full electric. After a 3 year lease next year (4 years from now) the Mach E and it's smaller version will be plentiful and there should also be some CPO versions out there. That's the plan so far.

Not sure how you feel about this brand, but the reviews of the Kia K5 GT-Line (not the high end one but has the GT looks in the standard motor) have been fantastic. And the lease on them with $2k plus start ups is like $250 plus tax (at least in my state of PA). And I'm sure the actual GT isn't terribly more expensive. Should definitely be under $400 per with a small amount down. Might be worth a look.

I know when my Fusion Energi lease is up next February, this is one of the cars I have my eye on as I want to lease one more ICE car before I go full electric. After a 3 year lease next year (4 years from now) the Mach E and it's smaller version will be plentiful and there should also be some CPO versions out there. That's the plan so far.

I liked the K5 but the only issue is the AWD isn't powerful enough and the higher HP one only comes in FWD which I don't trust in the crap NYC winters.

RIP Sabine :smh:

Woke up at 5:30 am to feed our cats. Went to IG as I had a like, and the first page on my screen was Chris Harris hugging Sabine after driving some offroader. And he had a broken heart emoji! It was then I knew and had tears in my eyes! Always loved her on Top Gear (the old ones when the 3 goofballs, and I say that lovingly, as I love those guys, were still hosting), when she would pop on and do a driving segment.

Her Ring lap in the Transit is legendary!! That takes some SERIOUS stones to even attempt to use that vehicle around that track. And she always had a smile and was funny when Clarkson would inevitably make a fool of himself. It was great that she got to become a host after the 3 left the show. She was such a talented person in a car! She will be missed by many!! 😢😢 RIP Ring Queen! I know your talking shop about the Ring with Ayrton Senna and James Hunt as I type! 🙏🙏🙏

I liked the K5 but the only issue is the AWD isn't powerful enough and the higher HP one only comes in FWD which I don't trust in the crap NYC winters.

Ah, I gotcha. That's a shame you can't get the AWD in the GT. How about a Stinger? I know the high-end is up there price wise, but is the lower version available with AWD? I saw that the new 2021 has more power for the 4-cylinder (300).

Not sure if any of you all heard about this when it happened, but that tool Ben Chen got away with all the illegal mayhem he caused in NYC when he crashed his Gemballa Mirage GT and drove off. He was high as a freaking kite and they still dropped all the charges! Ain't right! 👎👎👎

Not sure if any of you all heard about this when it happened, but that tool Ben Chen got away with all the illegal mayhem he caused in NYC when he crashed his Gemballa Mirage GT and drove off. He was high as a freaking kite and they still dropped all the charges! Ain't right! 👎👎👎

Not right at all

Back
Top Bottom