\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

When I see people in em on IG vids doing crazy stuff im like man, you got some balls cause shoot. Heard way too many horror stories about them.

Y'all really like these new BMWs? Just seen the new M4 in the flesh and that ugly *** Darth Vader looking front grill is hideous 🤮

As far as aesthetics go for this generation of the big 3 European luxury car brands...in my opinion of course

Mercedes-Benz
Audi

BMW

New M3/M4 grill is horrible. Seen a pic today actually of a green one next to the old M4. Old one looks so much better. Interior is a whole different story though.

5319A003-A537-4568-AA65-4164C225C5C5.jpeg

Winter is over...time to put the summers back on

I refuse to go to the dealership for a oil change... I just can’t do it..

I went to change a key fob and have two blades made and they over charged me and and and tried to charge me for a new battery...never again
0959C3BD-8CC6-4216-A74D-27B220E920D8.jpeg
How much were the keys and fob? I got quoted for my truck and it was $400 for one fob lol

I think it's well documented how much everyone in here hates BMW's new design direction...

Everything is poop outside of the

M340i/M550i/M850i/M5/M8

Design language in the interior center console and what not is also meh. Its better than last gen but still not impressive overall. MB and Audi >

All these brands with the same general interior center console among a lot of their models and whatnot is so bleh though lol.

Design language in the interior center console and what not is also meh. Its better than last gen but still not impressive overall. MB and Audi >

All these brands with the same general interior center console among a lot of their models and whatnot is so bleh though lol.
Yes I like the digital plus gauge combo they had in the previous gens. Classic

Why were you nervous? When I sold Ford's I always recommended a Line-X over the plastic ones Ford had. It involved a 45 minute drive each way to the body shop that was an authorized Line-X installer but the work every single time was spot on perfect! So worth the money! Looks great buddy.

IVE JUST BECOME MORE OF A DIY’ER OVER THE YEARS, SO I GET NERVOUS WHEN OTHER PEOPLE DRIVE/DEAL WITH MY VEHICLES. I WAS WORRIED ABOUT OVERSPRAY, PUTTING PIECES BACK ON CORRECTLY, ETC. AS TIME GOES FORWARD, ITS HARD FINDING PLACES THAT DO GOOD WORK AND DONT HAVE CARELESS EMPLOYEES.

I HAVENT MADE IT TO MY 1ST OIL CHANGE TIME YET, BUT I WILL BE DOING MY OWN. CANT TRUST THESE OIL CHANGE PLACES OR DEALERSHIPS.

Back
Top Bottom