\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

dont get me excited for no reason papi! :evil:
I got u Papi
C029C92B-884B-48B5-87F2-F3E1ACE0F41E.jpeg

so I finally copped wheels after 2 years owning it :pimp: the rear is ridiculously stretched tho until I cop a new set :rofl:
Gonna try and take better pics soon

Watched all the videos clearly showing what happened then read:

“The People are moving to dismiss this matter because the case cannot be proven beyond a reasonable doubt,"

:lol: Some folks were def paid off.

:lol:

hoping they come out with a redesignsoon
I got u Papi
C029C92B-884B-48B5-87F2-F3E1ACE0F41E.jpeg

so I finally copped wheels after 2 years owning it :pimp: the rear is ridiculously stretched tho until I cop a new set :rofl:
Gonna try and take better pics soon
man that looks pretty fye not gunna lie

i feel like that gen m3 gunna be timeless/classic

the design still looks good today and the fact that its the last v8 with all these new vacuum sounding ones is great too

Not sure if any of you all heard about this when it happened, but that tool Ben Chen got away with all the illegal mayhem he caused in NYC when he crashed his Gemballa Mirage GT and drove off. He was high as a freaking kite and they still dropped all the charges! Ain't right! 👎👎👎

What a shame. Slap on the wrist & he'll be back doing the same wreckless stuff all over again. Read he's got a rep of crashing highend cars. The rich get richer :smh:
:rofl::D:rofl::rofl::rofl:Haven't seen this meme in a while. Lmao though

Not sure if any of you all heard about this when it happened, but that tool Ben Chen got away with all the illegal mayhem he caused in NYC when he crashed his Gemballa Mirage GT and drove off. He was high as a freaking kite and they still dropped all the charges! Ain't right! 👎👎👎

Why post article when there's a whole video 🙃

is it me or is this cheap
Seems fake
That's a steal if real imo
Too bad I don't like corvettes after the c3 split windows (c7z07 and c6 zr1 only exceptions)

I feel that. After dailying the z for a week I couldn't wait to hop back into my suvette. Imagine have a heavier platform and 40 less horsepower with the 💩 DE

can’t lie those vettes look more and more sexy as I keep seeing More modded ones, since they super popular here in Arizona. I think my Z need to get retune since I never did so once I got the new transmission and still running the old tune on it. Idk maybe I’m just in denial and just gotta admit my car is slow asf lol but I just can’t lose hope in it 🥺.

Why would you want that many moostangs 🥴?
Goals forsure tho ima need a warehouse like that one day for my collection.

Y'all really like these new BMWs? Just seen the new M4 in the flesh and that ugly *** Darth Vader looking front grill is hideous 🤮

As far as aesthetics go for this generation of the big 3 European luxury car brands...in my opinion of course

Mercedes-Benz
Audi

BMW

I remember Lexus getting a lot of hate when they first came out with their new grill, and now you don’t hear a peep about it.

Having said that, I can’t see the same happening for BMW. That thing has to be on its way out with the first LCI.

The grill is ugly but I like the rest of that car. They don’t sound that great either but let’s not act like the car is trash.

I agree though they look the worst of the big 3.

Crazy. Makes you really believe when they say GT’s are hard af to control cause mans wasnt even doing anything but going straight. Probably speeding and hit the gas (to beat the light?) and boom.

That car is VERY sketchy when things get hairy. No real electronics aids other than ABS. No stability control like we have today. Nothing. And the traction control is only engine power interruption. And a clutch that is either in or out. No middle ground. It's why so many people who never drove one stall them the first time. The key to get moving, just let the clutch out in one fluid motion, not slow or quick, and don't add gas. There is plenty of torque from the motor when the clutch catches 1st gear. Then add gas once you get moving. That's what I read. And I have a friend who owns one.

Bottom line, the car is so scary to drive at high speeds, that even Walter Rohrl, the famous Porsche and Audi rally driver said he was scared after driving it back in the day! It will bite your head off if you mess up one inch at speed!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom