\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I couldn’t imagine teaching a kid to drive there. Talk about stressful
Ehh it's not so bad. You get used to it. Any high population city or area has it's traffic and driving nightmares. NY tends to get a lot of that "Can't drive there" rep because of our high population but imo outside of Manhattan give or take a few areas in the other 4 boroughs, it's not so bad.

I’m thinking of letting go of my 2015 Accord EXL with roughly 40k miles on it. Where is the best spot sell these days, caravans, vroom etc?

I’m thinking of letting go of my 2015 Accord EXL with roughly 40k miles on it. Where is the best spot sell these days, caravans, vroom etc?
Just had a grest experience with vroom that ive detailed in this thread. But whoever gives you the best offer is the best choice. Get offers from all

People are paying high dollar for trade ins right now because used cars are literally flying. Every dealer auction I've been to in the past 2 months cars have been selling anywhere from 15%-30% higher than usual.

Pro tip

make sure your e brake works before your master cylinder takes a **** and you lose your brakes and you have to creep your car back to the garage across town in the middle of a snow storm :lol:

People are paying high dollar for trade ins right now because used cars are literally flying. Every dealer auction I've been to in the past 2 months cars have been selling anywhere from 15%-30% higher than usual.
is it bidding wars like houses to buy a car now? from the dealer I mean? I see old Dodge Vipers for $39-$55k on ebaymotors & classifieds, have wondered if they are really that cheap now or if it's bidding wars. 1 was salvage or rebuilt so prolly not but I wonder about the others.

is it bidding wars like houses to buy a car now? from the dealer I mean? I see old Dodge Vipers for $39-$55k on ebaymotors & classifieds, have wondered if they are really that cheap now or if it's bidding wars. 1 was salvage or rebuilt so prolly not but I wonder about the others.

Personally I haven't experienced that but we sell everyday vehicles not many super high end or exotics. Maybe at specialty dealerships maybe?

Da hemi is verified the new mustang so watch out for both.

:lol:

Da hemi is verified the new mustang so watch out for both.

Mustangs are wayyy more notorious for this kinda foolery let's be serious :lol: . That isn't to say some Hemi drivers don't do stupid things like this. Sucks when you're going down the road minding your business & someone wrecks your ****. That one had a nice wrap, I could personally do without the red wheels. Did he try to steer slightly left? How's that even happen? Looked like he was going in a straight line mostly

Trying to trade my mother in laws 2010 accord in for a new crv for her. Is kbb accurate for what she should get on trade?

Trying to trade my mother in laws 2010 accord in for a new crv for her. Is kbb accurate for what she should get on trade?

For the most part, yes. I would try to trade it in at Carmax, Vroom or Carvana before an actual dealership tho. They'll try to deduct money from your trade-in for every little thing.

40k over msrp for an rs6 is offensive.
Let me give you an update on my extended RS6 test drive.......it didn't happen LOL. I was supposed to pick it up Thursday morning and keep it till Sunday, my salesman shoots me a text late Wednesday night and says it won't be available so I am thinking he got in trouble for giving me the car for the weekend. Nope my salesman sold the car but he was honest with me when is why I only buy from him. He was like " look I know you weren't going to pay over MSRP and the buyer sent a wire transfer of full asking price last night. We are getting another one in about a couple weeks so I'll be in touch"

I spoke with him today and he said the buyer is a woman that started a cosmetic line about 12 years ago and just bought Jason statham Malibu house earlier this year. She is flying him( my salesman) and his wife out to Malibu for the weekend and putting them in a room in exchange for him going over everything with her about her new RS6.

The point of this whole post is.......this car is out of my league lol. If ppl are paying this markup without thinking twice I can't afford it. When the hype dies down and I can get it at MSRP or under than I'll be a player.

I've noticed trade in rates are at a real good level right now vs a few months back.

I think it's tied into the lease market. Due to reduced production this past year, lease deals are terrible on most cars. I know people paying $100+ more a month on a lease for a car that was cheaper pre Covid. So most people probably figure why pay X amount per month when I can pay Y per month for a used car with decent mileage

985B4531-7C38-4B1C-91AF-29E6294CE665.jpeg

4954ABB2-AFCD-4BC9-A362-408F8677624B.jpeg

I saw the 70000$ civic today at the dealer. :rofl: who are these people? What kind of ******* spends that much on a ****ing civic ? :lol:
Also I've got every vehicle I have ever owned tinted....never in my life have I EVER paid $1,300 for tint lol

Sometimes I wonder what's min comfy salary range to cop a 130k whip and not stress bout it.
I dont think it has as much to do with salary as you think. I understand your post just giving a different perspective, habits and other hobbies is a huge factor.

Drinking ,smoking cigs, smoking weed, boats,gambling, vacations and especially the one thing it seems everyone gets........Starbucks coffee.

A coworker once told me how much he spends a week on coffee for him and his wife every morning, cigarettes and beer. It was literally a M4 lease lol

Back
Top Bottom