\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I remember back in 2015 when the Hellcat twins were in their 1st year of release the hype was through the roof with them cars. Dealerships around the tri-state area had em marked all the way up to 130g+ :rofl: what a ripoff

I only hit up a couple of threads on the regular but I hella forget that we’re all in here cause we’re (or were) sneaker heads. I think that’s pretty dope.
So true man. I was heavy into kicks up until like 2012ish. All I ever checked was the Jordan brand thread lol the good 'ole days. Then one fine day I discovered the thread about nothing & it's been one helluva ride. The thread about nothing is straight gold!!! The posts, the people, the subjects & flow of the thread is what legends are made of :lol: . This thread I've been steadily checking like 2014 & it delivers. God bless NT & all you colorful characters posting in it

My loaner for a couple days

fun as hell!!!
E129014A-AC5E-4205-95C3-00BAAAF80C46.jpeg

I bought a RAM TRX (paid $101k)today for the Store.
I have to say, I wasn’t impressed.
For it to be the most Expensive PickUp Truck in the WORLD, it didn’t say much.

I’ll definitely put a few miles on it in the near future.
Im sure there’s some hair raising qualities to it outside of first impression.

Do we have any TRX owners in here with a Praise Report?

I think the MONRONIE was $98k
Truck will for sure sell as PRE OWNED not NEW.
This truck will probably bring $110-120k

Definitely a Sellers market.
Client wouldn’t tell me what he paid for it.
I feel like I could have bought from him for well under $100k, but it’s not my money.

38B1E98E-1902-4156-833F-B2BC96FA7355.jpeg

Last edited:
Ram TRX kinda wack tbh

rather cop a used built prerunner
This truck is so fire to me

has a diesel motor and the platinum package

although not worth 75k :lol:

**** is insane right now.
For example.....my personal vehicle is a 2018 Crew Cab 2LT Chevy 2WD with Cloth Buckets.
15k miles on it.

In 2017 I paid 33k for it Brand New.
MSRP/MONRONIE was 44800

Today, I can sell the Truck for $36k

Vehicles are appreciating right now.
Sold a Chevy Truck on 3/31, and I purposely dated the paperwork for 4/2 because the NADA book value went up $1100 from March to April.

**** is insane right now.
For example.....my personal vehicle is a 2018 Crew Cab 2LT Chevy 2WD with Cloth Buckets.
15k miles on it.

In 2017 I paid 33k for it Brand New.
MSRP/MONRONIE was 44800

Today, I can sell the Truck for $36k

Vehicles are appreciating right now.
Sold a Chevy Truck on 3/31, and I purposely dated the paperwork for 4/2 because the NADA book value went up $1100 from March to April.
I think the production issues in the beginning of covid might have caused this.
Give it a year or two prices should settle.

GM had a strike in 2019.
..::/by the time they got back to work, COVID HIT.
Damn near 2 years of assembly lines shut down(off and on)
There are several reasons contributing to it,....not every Car Company was on strike before COVID hit, just GM, and Inventory is an issue at all Dealers, not just CHEVY/Buick/GMC.

Everyday I get closer and closer to wanting to get that new Supra :smh:.. they popping up everywhere here and I’m truly impressed how it looks in person
Man, I've said it before & I'll say it again- that is one GOOD LOOKING car! Seen only 2 in real life. Dark charcoal grey & the other one was white. Beautiful lines, short nose & real sporty all around. Looks sexy from all angles. If people can accept it for what it is, they would like it more. Yes it's BMW powered, BMW dna, not enough Toyota blood in it blah blah blah. To be honest, no matter how good they could've made it it was never going to live up to the OG Supra in comparison or hype. And that's not fair because this is truly a great car. I think you should def get it. It's a competitor of the Z & they play in the same segment so you'll feel right at home.

Woudda gotten more love if it came in manual but I do agree it does looks great in person. Best angle is a side view and the 3/4 back view, front view im still not in love with how it looks (headlights mainly).

So my brother & I invested in a power washer. We were using a regular garden hose before but having this increases the pressure of the water & guarantees a deeper, cleaner wash. Also, we upgraded our foam gun to a foam cannon. The gun was cool but the soap would slide off pretty quick especially on my Challenger since it's ceramic coated. The cannon however sprays it on in such a way that it gets caked on pretty well & doesn't slither off. We now no longer use our cleaning mitt to rub the soap so it's soak the cars with the cannon, let the soap stay on for a few mins & than pressure wash it off followed by blow drying to get the water off so it's truly a touchless wash. Further decreases swirls & fine hairline scratches from forming. Also, my brother dropped his Max some inches with springs & got 18" Infiniti rims + clear white H.I.D.'s- looks real good.
Screenshot_20210418-140710_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210418-140728_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20210418-140752_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20210418-140804_Video Player.jpg
20210416_224142.jpg
20210417_203439.jpg
20210417_203441.jpg

Man, I've said it before & I'll say it again- that is one GOOD LOOKING car! Seen only 2 in real life. Dark charcoal grey & the other one was white. Beautiful lines, short nose & real sporty all around. Looks sexy from all angles. If people can accept it for what it is, they would like it more. Yes it's BMW powered, BMW dna, not enough Toyota blood in it blah blah blah. To be honest, no matter how good they could've made it it was never going to live up to the OG Supra in comparison or hype. And that's not fair because this is truly a great car. I think you should def get it. It's a competitor of the Z & they play in the same segment so you'll feel right at home.

I think the thing that holds the supra down is 2 things.

1. Needs that tall spoiler that makes it look like the OG supra turbo. Or at least make it an option to add for those who want it. An artist rendering below actually makes it look nice.

supra_edit_2.jpg

2. The performance numbers are understated and people don't understand that. 380HP doesn't sound like a lot these days. Especially for a high performance sports car. However, Toyota/BMW designed it this way for the user to tune it the way they want to. Therefore, if they want to push numbers up to 500HP or more, they can through simple bolt on and a tune.

Last edited:
So my brother & I invested in a power washer. We were using a regular garden hose before but having this increases the pressure of the water & guarantees a deeper, cleaner wash. Also, we upgraded our foam gun to a foam cannon. The gun was cool but the soap would slide off pretty quick especially on my Challenger since it's ceramic coated. The cannon however sprays it on in such a way that it gets caked on pretty well & doesn't slither off. We now no longer use our cleaning mitt to rub the soap so it's soak the cars with the cannon, let the soap stay on for a few mins & than pressure wash it off followed by blow drying to get the water off so it's truly a touchless wash. Further decreases swirls & fine hairline scratches from forming. Also, my brother dropped his Max some inches with springs & got 18" Infiniti rims + clear white H.I.D.'s- looks real good.

Info on your pressure washer and cannon? Been looking for one lately and I'm ready to finally make the jump. What kind of soap do you use?

20210416_224142.jpg
20210417_203439.jpg
20210417_203441.jpg

Gotta come pull up on you next time I'm in Queens

I think the thing that holds the supra down is 2 things.

1. Needs that tall spoiler that makes it look like the OG supra turbo. Or at least make it an option to add for those who want it. A artist rendering below actually makes it look nice.

supra_edit_2.jpg

2. The performance numbers are understated and people don't understand that. 380HP doesn't sound like a lot these days. Especially for a high performance sports car. However, Toyota designed it this way for the user to tune it the way they want to. Therefore, if they want to push numbers up to 500HP or more, they can through simple bolt on and a tune.

I wonder if any aftermarket company made any OG spoilers for it yet, because that picture for sure make the car look way better.

I saw a video of a stock baseline pull on a dyno of the 2021 and it hit 388whp which pretty impressive for a stock pull but like you said, a simple down pipe and a tune would get you 500whp easily and with a little more simple mods, you can be a under 600whp killer on the streets lol

You lucky, charcoal Grey would be my idea color to get in that car, I only seen yellow, red and the white with the red mirror cap etc, but very beautiful car, it for sure grown on me. it’s also for sure would be a faster and more modern Z lol, but if I end up switching, it’ll be exactly what I’m used to.

Also the fact it’s like the bmw make it even better to me lol, I love those b58 engines they use for the Supra, I’m already a big fan of the bmw m340i so having everything that car have in a supra sounds perfect to me.

20210416_224142.jpg
20210417_203439.jpg
20210417_203441.jpg

i love the way that black paint looks mane <3

power washer and foam cannon is a game changer.

My sis got a black whip and i wash it for her because i'll feel horrible having her going thru those car washes where they dry 200 cars with one rag lol

my procedure from start to finish
spray soap, let it soak for a couple minutes then wash it off to get rid of the top layers.
spray soap again then i have a bunch of microfibers that are clean that i use to wash the car, so like ill use one microfiber for 1-3 panels then grab another one, this prevents spreading dirt.
then wash it off, air dry and microfiber dry some wet spots

i love the way that black paint looks mane <3

power washer and foam cannon is a game changer.

My sis got a black whip and i wash it for her because i'll feel horrible having her going thru those car washes where they dry 200 cars with one rag lol

my procedure from start to finish
spray soap, let it soak for a couple minutes then wash it off to get rid of the top layers.
spray soap again then i have a bunch of microfibers that are clean that i use to wash the car, so like ill use one microfiber for 1-3 panels then grab another one, this prevents spreading dirt.
then wash it off, air dry and microfiber dry some wet spots
Why not use a microfiber mitt? So you’re not running through so many towels.

Back
Top Bottom