\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

that ain't bad I guess. I got mine in sections. Started with axle back, at around 800, was gonna get the mid pipe at around 600 hundred if I hadn't bought a bike. Haven't looked at what a downpipe would cost but I guess it would be around the others.
1250 isn't even bad depending on the vehicle. Messing around looking at audis and bmws the best exhausts were around 2-4k, ie awe touring or mppsk. Those 10k akrapovic or armytrix whatever ones usually sound terrible to me. Might end up just getting one of the older 3.7 q50s for the sound.

Maybe some of y'all can help me out with this decision I've been struggling with.

I have about $30-35k I'm ready to spend on a new car. I had my eyes on the 2018 BMW M240i (doesn't matter if it's AWD or RWD). What would be the other options I could look into for the cash/type of car?

I'm NOT looking for SUV's or Trucks. Would like to have a sedan or coupe. Obviously something that's fun to drive, and with relatively low miles. Any tips?

Thank you in advanced, NT!

Maybe some of y'all can help me out with this decision I've been struggling with.

I have about $30-35k I'm ready to spend on a new car. I had my eyes on the 2018 BMW M240i (doesn't matter if it's AWD or RWD). What would be the other options I could look into for the cash/type of car?

I'm NOT looking for SUV's or Trucks. Would like to have a sedan or coupe. Obviously something that's fun to drive, and with relatively low miles. Any tips?

do you want a euro or american or jdm?

I would first determine what style you want. then go from there.

American would be scatpack mustang GT and camaro obviously or you can get a c6 z06 which is a beast of a car but the interior is lacking compared to todays standards.

if you want luxury euro coupe i love those 2 series bmw's but i dont know about the reliabilty but they look hella fun.

JDM i would pass, nothing that catches my eye from that part of the spectrum

do you want a euro or american or jdm?

I would first determine what style you want. then go from there.

American would be scatpack mustang GT and camaro obviously or you can get a c6 z06 which is a beast of a car but the interior is lacking compared to todays standards.

if you want luxury euro coupe i love those 2 series bmw's but i dont know about the reliabilty but they look hella fun.

JDM i would pass, nothing that catches my eye from that part of the spectrum

Def would go with Euro & American Muscle. Not into JDM at this point.

Only reason why Im looking at the M240i is because of that B58 engine (same one as the new Supra).

Z06 looks to be out of my price range

Last edited:
1250 isn't even bad depending on the vehicle. Messing around looking at audis and bmws the best exhausts were around 2-4k, ie awe touring or mppsk. Those 10k akrapovic or armytrix whatever ones usually sound terrible to me. Might end up just getting one of the older 3.7 q50s for the sound.
Right! I went with nameless for my subie. The 4inch muffle and 4 inch double wall tips axel back was a little under 700 if I remember right. So the rest I'm sure would go over 2 grand and that's just for the parts. I'm not sure what labor would cost if a shop installs it but I'm gonna guess a couple hundred.

u wont regret a m240i if youre looking for a fun car for that price and year. highly recommend the 6 speed too if you're into that stuff :evil:
i see that m2's can be had for 40k if u drop a little extra you get the M engine/brakes etc.

u wont regret a m240i if youre looking for a fun car for that price and year.
i see that m2's can be had for 40k if u drop a little extra for the M engine/brakes etc.

I had the 2011 M3 when it was brand new. It was probably the best car I've ever owned (had a C63s after). In the market for a new car, and would def. want to go back to the BMW's, but not sure I want to go for the M2, which was something I strongly considered. But judging from the awful NYC roads and standstill traffic, IDK if the M2 would be worth having. Figured I may save a couple bucks and get the M240i and flash the engine along with some other performance modifications.

BTW, convertibles are a NO GO for me.

I had the 2011 M3 when it was brand new. It was probably the best car I've ever owned (had a C63s after). In the market for a new car, and would def. want to go back to the BMW's, but not sure I want to go for the M2, which was something I strongly considered. But judging from the awful NYC roads and standstill traffic, IDK if the M2 would be worth having. Figured I may save a couple bucks and get the M240i and flash the engine along with some other performance modifications.

BTW, convertibles are a NO GO for me.
I just had a m2 for a couple days. Really fun car its easy as hell to control while drifting.

I feel like it had the perfect amount of power and the stock exhaust sounded good in sport mode

I was driving around on bad roads and traffic it’s not that bad

5451858F-3113-4E64-ADE9-9F80CB3F02BC.jpeg
A87DD83F-E83E-47AD-B9D9-A3FBB33227A9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom