\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

6F0E8041-B27C-4263-9ECF-16E26BB5CF6F.jpeg
3E5EC1C7-AE82-419D-ACE0-E3D95996F01D.jpeg
BDFE9B13-9E98-4E18-8F1E-0FC7D05CD81D.jpeg

Had an accident last month ,insurance totaled it out a couple weeks ago. In the market for something solid.I’m looking at 10-13 Acura TL and 10-13 Infiniti G 37.Anybody with any good intel on them?

6F0E8041-B27C-4263-9ECF-16E26BB5CF6F.jpeg
3E5EC1C7-AE82-419D-ACE0-E3D95996F01D.jpeg
BDFE9B13-9E98-4E18-8F1E-0FC7D05CD81D.jpeg

Had an accident last month ,insurance totaled it out a couple weeks ago. In the market for something solid.I’m looking at 10-13 Acura TL and 10-13 Infiniti G 37.Anybody with any good intel on them?

I used to have a 2015 Q60s(g37 just renamed) before they switch the body. I would say don’t and look for something better lol.This coming from a big Nissan guy and someone who currently own a 370z. But if speed or technology don’t matter to you and you just want a reliable point a to b car with ok performance, then you might like it but test drive one before hand.

The best years to get is any 2013+, but truly the 2015 the best year and most current you can get but I haven’t check the prices on those as of late so not sure how much they going for. Also Just like any low tier sport car, take it to a mechanic, G’s are known to partake in “takeovers” lol and you for sure don’t want nobody clapped out g37.

Talking about the markup on the CIVIC and Durango/TRX and how insane pricing is.
Last week I commented on having an 18 Model Chevy CREW with 15k miles and that I paid $33k for it NEW in 2017 and that I thought it would bring $36k right now. I had some time today so I threw it in VAUTO(tool we use to appraise vehicles).
My GM saw the vehicle in there and came and found me thinking it was a customer wanting to trade it and wanted to make sure I put the deal together. I told him it was my truck and I was curious to know what it was worth and he was low key upset/disappointed because . I tolhim there was no way Id sell it.
He offered me $37k and told me I could pick any New Chevy Truck in stock and he’d let me do an Employee GM price on it(which they’ve stopped doing altogether since inventory is scarce).
$39k is what the market is and the current NADA value, but he anticipates another $1100+ jump on NADA value May 1st.
Un-*******-real.
Hard to pass that deal up, going to sleep on it for sure and probably say no in the morning.
51553504-6DD7-4F12-932D-476EAF0F238C.jpeg

6FB6112D-9522-4B59-BE73-FAAD18889E58.jpeg

Last edited:
Crazy we’re are currently in a climate where vehicles are APPRECITATING.
Sellers Market for sure.

+ 1 for chamois

indeed whatever you use will cause swirls, they are unavoidable.

Eventually I would love to get aeaf blower for a touch less dry, like someone mentioned it’s the ideal way to go.

looking into that Torq buffer also so I can correct my paint at least 1x a year, essential!

I used to have a 2015 Q60s(g37 just renamed) before they switch the body. I would say don’t and look for something better lol.This coming from a big Nissan guy and someone who currently own a 370z. But if speed or technology don’t matter to you and you just want a reliable point a to b car with ok performance, then you might like it but test drive one before hand.

The best years to get is any 2013+, but truly the 2015 the best year and most current you can get but I haven’t check the prices on those as of late so not sure how much they going for. Also Just like any low tier sport car, take it to a mechanic, G’s are known to partake in “takeovers” lol and you for sure don’t want nobody clapped out g37.
I should’ve specified G 37 sedan :lol: ,not even tryna mess with coupes again until lil man gets a lil older.It’s hell getting him in/out of a car seat in a coupe.

Yeah that question to broad... some cars you can get exhaust from $500-2k, then some of the higher tier cars it could be 1k-10k like someone mention above lol.

Depends on the setup. More details are needed for honest opinion. Like what kind of mid pipe,how many mufflers, is it a custom setup or bolt in, Tips included? How many inches ect ect
Seems ok depending on what all that covers. Going full titanium with twin titanium dump tubes on the Skyline and I’m looking at way way more than that
Yeah that question to broad... some cars you can get exhaust from $500-2k, then some of the higher tier cars it could be 1k-10k like someone mention above lol.
Sorry ,left the big part out.
Here we go

Custom setup

Already bought Mid length headers (long tubes would block off the starter) with custom pipes to connect to y pipe

2.5 inch cat

Two 26 in mufflers

2” inch exhuast tips at the end

wont be welded all the way through

Sorry ,left the big part out.
Here we go

Custom setup

Already bought Mid length headers (long tubes would block off the starter) with custom pipes to connect to y pipe

2.5 inch cat

Two 26 in mufflers

2” inch exhuast tips at the end

wont be welded all the way through
i like how u been keeping this secret for so long

if i die before ur reveal im haunting u from hell brodie

Back
Top Bottom