\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Hit 100k. Lets see how long this LT1 can last LOL
A66C1648-A9DF-4350-B7FE-D0820F07B507.jpeg

the natural mystic the natural mystic Are you driving around with traction control off? If so, how's that going? Yeah man these 392's are quick, careful. You don't want to get no kind of ticket. I can just imagine what the Trackhawk would feel like. It's absolutely necessary lol for that supercharger whine alone haha. Yes she is most def a big girl with wide if not wider hips. Narrow body Mopar's are wide as hell to begin with but that 3-4 inches of extra fender flare adds to the girth. It will take a little getting used to to it's measurements and all so you can calibrate your judgement accordingly.

Hell nah I am not driving with traction off. :lol: The only way I am doing that is if I can warm up the tires properly and on a track. I got traction in sport so it gives me a little wiggle room to take it to the edge but not fall off but everything else is in track. I really wish they put parking sensors on the front bumper like they did with the rear to avoid scraping it. I back into every parking spot just to be safe.

Telling ya'll these look much better in person

truth...

Black Sapphire Metallic might be the best color. My local dealership had the m3 in Isle of Man Green metallic and Tanzanite Blue metallic and they looked good. I also saw the m4 in Frozen Brilliant White metallic with Kyalami Orange/Black interior that was a fire color but yikes on 93k lol. Hopefully the new g87 m2 looks dope... might be my next lease.

387933A8-04F6-4068-8CD3-AF2B47A1E1A4.jpeg

D79A1059-B7FA-4318-AAD8-5AF8D606B307.jpeg

3DAFEAA5-1B68-4973-8DD5-75FF56F5CAAD.jpeg

Wasn’t the 4series gc the same size as a 3 series but just a “coupe”? Similar to Audi A4 vs a5?

fwiw I am 6,4” and fit comfortably in m3 with front facing car seat behind me.

Not sure the numbers but the 4 door coupes tend to have a little less headroom in the rear due to the lines vs their sedan equivalent.

Not sure the numbers but the 4 door coupes tend to have a little less headroom in the rear due to the lines vs their sedan equivalent.
Right. I guess I meant more legroom, and generally are the same car just with the “sport back” or whatever you wanna call it. I know I can’t fit in the back of an s5, but fit fine in s4 back. So if anything the “coupes” are smaller than their normal sedan counterparts.

Never doing black again either. Had a black e39 and it’s a pain trying to keep black looking sharp.

even when it’s coated up and waxed, you can still see every spec of dust that lands on your car. Swirls, dents, scratches or any imperfections are way more visible on black as well……Annoying and not worth the upkeep if you ask me…. But yes looks great when clean and at night.

Bro I rented a 430 in LA, that thang small inside man.

Damn. I'm actually in the minority, I like the new grills on the BMWs.

I want a 4 or 5 series for my next car. Current Lexus lease ends in Nov. Cant justify the 75-90k price tag though for a car with no leg room.

When clean sure, which only last for 20 mins, then after you wash it and drive off, it looks terrible again lol. Well maybe just mines since I have to use self car wash and cant properly wash a car like others.
You absolutely right. Like you can legit see black car getting dusty & dirty right in front of your eyes as you're CLEANING it lol. 1 ride after wash & it's back to square one. I use my California duster on it every time I drive it & bring it back into the garage- helps a lot actually. All of the effort & energy is worth it to me. To me black adds a certain layer of mystique, aura & class to whatever it's painted on. Such a classy color especially glossed. You ever seen vanta black? If not, google it. It's about 99 % light absorption so even in the daytime you're like a night crawler lol. The concept never really took off since it's tedious to maintain it's perforated surface.

Back
Top Bottom