\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Thats an revised LS motor ,should be just fine :pimp:
This man knows. Just keep up with maintenance and you should be fine for another hard 1xx,xxx miles. My baby ls1 hit 150k miles before I decided to throw in a H/C/I and it's still healthy as the day I got it, gapping new cars left and right :lol:

I went 3 years without curb checking a rim on the Truck. Curbed one about two month ago and since then, I’ve curbed all four of them.

the minute you curb one it's **** it eternally after that. on my second set of wheels in 6 months and they just started getting curbed again :nthat::nthat:

Dang, this thing is evil. In a good way
Right! It's like 99% light absorbency. Looks like floating headlights at night. Here's another video of it Supposidly rumor is some filthy rich dude bought out all the patents & rights to anything & everything vantablack so it isn't available to the public. Exclusively only for him. Another theory as to why it didn't make it mainstream is that the perforated surface is agonizing to keep clean so it never materialized 🤷‍♂️. If it were offered as a factory option I woulg get it without a 2nd thought

:lol: Mans told me 75 bucks to stick on a spoiler. Wanted to have it professionally done since i'm not great at lining things up but that's OD. Won't even mention the diffuser price.
DownrightDecisiveAzurevasesponge-max-1mb.gif

Yeah it's decently mid spec with things like no tech package, but I have plans over the years to probably retrofit that and a 6WB cluster. Just getting an Android screen for now, not a fan of the little 6.5 inch joint.

Yeah it's decently mid spec with things like no tech package, but I have plans over the years to probably retrofit that and a 6WB cluster. Just getting an Android screen for now, not a fan of the little 6.5 inch joint.
That's the great things about BMW's man everything is upgradable.

Thinking about copping the M4 GTS style OLED tail lights when they drop.

Kies Motorsports is making them now for our cars

I mean I drive my Mopar. It's not my daily, I had my daily(Maxima) before I got the Challenger. If it were my daily I'd have a lot more miles on it & a lot less $ in my wallet knowing how much it gas it chugs. My Challenger was never bought for daily duties. Good to have a beater

Was suppose to wash the car today but then remember what’s the point lol, rocking the bugs on front bumper look for another week I guess :lol: ...

Forever gonna regret this black paint car,

The pollen is out of control here. Just moved back in December so I still have some boxes in my garage, and also storing some of my parents stuff in there since they are moving too. Needless to say my garage still isn’t clear for cars unfortunately. Came out this morning and couldn’t even see through the windshield the pollen was so thick. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom