\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

You have 3500 miles on your Challenger in 5 years?

You just wasting money fam. :lol:
Ehh you're right but I'm not worried about that. Mileage is always going to be low as it's a spring to summer car. It's paid off, it's a weekend warrior & it's mine so it's all good broski. My boy has a 2010 SRT & he only has 11,000 on it :lol:

Ehh you're right but I'm not worried about that. Mileage is always going to be low as it's a spring to summer car. It's paid off, it's a weekend warrior & it's mine so it's all good broski. My boy has a 2010 SRT & he only has 11,000 on it :lol:

You have a daily? Im just sayin man like damn...Ferraris and Lambos who barely get driven use like 3k miles a year. :lol:

You have a daily? Im just sayin man like damn...Ferraris and Lambos who barely get driven use like 3k miles a year. :lol:
Yup, my Maxima is my daily. You've probably seen the pics couple of pages back. It's the gold 4th gen('96). Lol yeah I get what you're saying & plenty of people have that low mileage weekend warrior car Vette's, Mopars, Imports, JDM etc...the Challenger is mine 😊👍. It was never bought for daily duties. Would make an awesome daily but I never intended for it to be that. I'm not paying all that $ I paid for it & go to the gym in it & get back in all sweaty & dirty or go shoot hoops & again get in it all dirty & stinky. Not going to take it to do groceries, park it in a lot just to come back to hella door dings & ****. Got me my Maxima- does everything & all the dirty work & heavy lifting I need it to do. It's taken me to Toronto & back & all over NJ/CT.

20210523_192340.jpg
Our Maxima's taking over the block :lol:

Just spotted this at the local Ferrari independent shop on my way to some errands. Crazy to actually see one in person!
PXL_20210525_200654055.jpg

Yup, that's a Testarossa Spider. I'm 99.9% certain it's a Straman conversion from back in the 80s. These were the hot thing when the Testarossa first came out. The company was out of California, if memory serves me well. Never thought I'd see one. Was blown away when I made the pass by before I looked back for a quick shot.

These were BIG money back then. Not sure how the value translates to today's exotic market. Being it's not original hurts it, but it is period correct per say. All in all, pretty cool it was there for service.

that crv tho SSHHHHHEEEESESSSHHH

I believe its paid off so idk how hes wasting money

NY weather is nasty a challenger isn't fun in those conditionsI would imagine.
yet another reason why california>>>>>>

Its paid off..meaning he paid..it off...like how else did he pay it off? With hopes and dreams?

You know what I mean fam lol.

NYC in the winter is not that bad. People really exagerrate it. It snowed alot this winter, so during snow its iffy but a few days-week later its fine. Besides this year it hasnt snowed much at all. Now if you north of the city or LI or something its a diff story. Goodluck.

Regardless the circumstances, 3500 miles in 5 years is insane.

W
Just spotted this at the local Ferrari independent shop on my way to some errands. Crazy to actually see one in person!
PXL_20210525_200654055.jpg

Yup, that's a Testarossa Spider. I'm 99.9% certain it's a Straman conversion from back in the 80s. These were the hot thing when the Testarossa first came out. The company was out of California, if memory serves me well. Never thought I'd see one. Was blown away when I made the pass by before I looked back for a quick shot.

These were BIG money back then. Not sure how the value translates to today's exotic market. Being it's not original hurts it, but it is period correct per say. All in all, pretty cool it was there for service.
Wow very cool, yeah don’t see too many independent exotic shops…just not that profitable unless you in the RIGHT area…

heres a indy shop I would check out back in San Jose, crazy what they had just sitting.

Back
Top Bottom