\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Unless the photo is from Montana, or he has an actual residence there, due is a freaking tax cheat! If you can pay $300K for a Huracan Spyder, then you can pay the X% for tax.
tenor (16).gif

Wouldn't you need a friend or relative who lives there for proof of address? Who lives in Montana lol what's that states population?
They start a LLC in Montana so there's no need to have family or friends. But they can easily get caught up driving in CA ( and similar states). Honestly not even mad, if california had more reasonable tax rates people wouldn't be trying to find loopholes to exploit. My 2 cents

Sorry, won't change my mind. Love the gif though, lol. I'm not the only one who hates seeing it. Lots of the Cars & Coffee crowd we socialize with all hate it. Heck, Doug Demuro did a damn video on why his license plate cost him $18,000 or some number. Because he didn't try to avoid the sales tax and do a fake LLC.

Im sad you think the state deserves 18k because he bought a vehicle. Thievery. Skullduggery
i mean u are using the states road that have a cost to maintain
if u can afford a certain vehicle idk why ppl shy away at paying what is deemed by the gov't their portion of tax

i dont get it tbh ppl wanna show others they ballin but can't afford registration? :lol:

They start a LLC in Montana so there's no need to have family or friends. But they can easily get caught up driving in CA ( and similar states). Honestly not even mad, if california had more reasonable tax rates people wouldn't be trying to find loopholes to exploit. My 2 cents
That explains why a guy near me drives a Huracan with Montana plates in NYC :lol:

Yeah I’ve got a huracan in my parking garage with Montana plates. Not even mad.

VA charges 4.5% a year or something like that. My amg gts was coming out to like $600 a month. Realized MD and DC both don’t charge annual property tax so did what made sense financially. Was able to buy a used f10 m5 with monthly payments for less than what I was paying just in property taxes.

You still dont get it bruh.... the reason they can afford 300k cars is because theyre smart enough to not give 20 racks to the gubbament for NO good reason. Taxation is theft. Period the end. Until i can go look up a line item see its cost vs what the country raked in I alrdy know the deal.... ill gotten gains.

You still dont get it bruh.... the reason they can afford 300k cars is because theyre smart enough to not give 20 racks to the gubbament for NO good reason. Taxation is theft. Period the end. Until i can go look up a line item see its cost vs what the country raked in I alrdy know the deal.... ill gotten gains.
:lol:

Im sad you think the state deserves 18k because he bought a vehicle. Thievery. Skullduggery

Don't be sad bud, I'm a realist. Those roads aren't going to get maintained for free. If there isn't sales tax, where does that money needed now come from? Everyone who has an increase in their state taxes.

Remember also, we don't pay a tax to drive like they do in the UK. We actually have it pretty good for the most part. Tolls, if you take turnpikes and such (if you don't you don't pay) and registration costs and yearly inspections for vehicles (in some states). That's it. So sales tax does pay for things. If one can afford a $300K supercar, the maintenance that comes with owning an expensive exotic, and other costs, they can also afford the tax. Just my opinion, but I know I'm not alone.

Don't be sad bud, I'm a realist. Those roads aren't going to get maintained for free. If there isn't sales tax, where does that money needed now come from? Everyone who has an increase in their state taxes.

Remember also, we don't pay a tax to drive like they do in the UK. We actually have it pretty good for the most part. Tolls, if you take turnpikes and such (if you don't you don't pay) and registration costs and yearly inspections for vehicles (in some states). That's it. So sales tax does pay for things. If one can afford a $300K supercar, the maintenance that comes with owning an expensive exotic, and other costs, they can also afford the tax. Just my opinion, but I know I'm not alone.
i agree
those tax dodgers should be prosecuted!

I don't believe in tax dodging. If the act is illegal, then make it so. Whether it's wrong or not is a matter of opinion.

When my car was bought, the owner paid tax on it. When I bought it, I paid tax on it. And when I moved to another state, I paid tax on it again. That's triple tax! That's wrong, and down right theft.

The US government is ALWAYS getting over on it's citizens. If the regular citizen can get over a few times in their life, I'm all for it.

Back
Top Bottom