\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Bro...thanks man. You convinced me to do it. I am going to use my pops land cruiser or my wifes jeep as guinea pigs first tho :lol:
Ma man! Do it! Post mad pics of your process. I love seeing detailed detail pics. You got all the necessary equipment & materials? Chemical Guys & AmmoNYC have similar stuff but I'm an Adam's guy & 9 outta 10 times give Adam's my moolah. You'll be good. Just take your time, be patient & take it 1 panel at a time. When you ceramic coat you realize how big the car actually is lol. Your arms are going to be sore as hell the following morning. I remember I had to call out of work the next day because that's how exhausted, bent & twisted my arms and back were. But you learn soo much. Also, heed my advice, once it's ceramic coated NO MORE TOWELS to dry the car, blow-dry/leaf blower only if you can. Towels no matter how soft and plush they are will bring back swirls the more they get used on the paint. After my 2nd ceramic treatment I religiously only blow-dry the car to dry it now. It's 95% blow-dryer & 5% towel dry. That 5 % is only for corners or runoff I may have missed with the blow-dryer so very very minimal towel contact. Touchless is the way to go. Granted black paint is notorious for upkeep & maintenance & the hardest to keep healthy but if you're going to put in THAT much work to preserve your paint be it black or any other color you want to do it right. Also ceramic boost it every time after every wash(handwash only) to retain that buttery smoothness :emoji_thumbsup:

Yes the rainbow plate is a classic!!!

she’s an 89, “high line” the last production year fully loaded. “Cirrus blue”

Car gets crazy attention, older folks down to the new gen of gear heads…

If you ever visiting Waikiki, theres a chance you might catch me crawling the strip! :nthat:
Def a classic plate. Plain yet eye catchy. I first saw it in my garage on the upper level. I was like **** Hawaii plates? Dope. That Cirrus Blue is gorgeous man. I can def see why it gets all that attention. She's a beauty. It would be hard not to break your neck. If I ever make it out there I'll keep an eye out for you & that classic.

Ma man! Do it! Post mad pics of your process. I love seeing detailed detail pics. You got all the necessary equipment & materials? Chemical Guys & AmmoNYC have similar stuff but I'm an Adam's guy & 9 outta 10 times give Adam's my moolah. You'll be good. Just take your time, be patient & take it 1 panel at a time. When you ceramic coat you realize how big the car actually is lol. Your arms are going to be sore as hell the following morning. I remember I had to call out of work the next day because that's how exhausted, bent & twisted my arms and back were. But you learn soo much. Also, heed my advice, once it's ceramic coated NO MORE TOWELS to dry the car, blow-dry/leaf blower only if you can. Towels no matter how soft and plush they are will bring back swirls the more they get used on the paint. After my 2nd ceramic treatment I religiously only blow-dry the car to dry it now. It's 95% blow-dryer & 5% towel dry. That 5 % is only for corners or runoff I may have missed with the blow-dryer so very very minimal towel contact. Touchless is the way to go. Granted black paint is notorious for upkeep & maintenance & the hardest to keep healthy but if you're going to put in THAT much work to preserve your paint be it black or any other color you want to do it right. Also ceramic boost it every time after every wash(handwash only) to retain that buttery smoothness :emoji_thumbsup:

Yeah I will take a ton of pics. The wife asked me what I want for fathers day so she is about to buy me all the equipment I need including the pressure washer. :lol: I'm putting a list together on amazon for her to cop. I was looking into the chemical guys and ammoNYC but I am open to suggestions. I will take a few days off to get this right. I already have a leaf blower to dry the car so I am all set there. Her Jeep will be up first once I have everything on hand.

Here is a photo of my bros non metallic black paint after correction and ceramic pro gold.

IMG_2737.JPG

My car Is gray so it's not as crazy looking after the fact. But definitely still a huge difference from when I first got it.

I thought the guy just posted a selfie before i scrolled all the way down lol

Good miles. If it's $37K, I'm to guess it's a premium? Does it have the active exhaust on it?
Black accents package no active exhaust. I think that's enough for me to not take it. Used car market is truly blown right now

Last edited:
Yeah I will take a ton of pics. The wife asked me what I want for fathers day so she is about to buy me all the equipment I need including the pressure washer. :lol: I'm putting a list together on amazon for her to cop. I was looking into the chemical guys and ammoNYC but I am open to suggestions. I will take a few days off to get this right. I already have a leaf blower to dry the car so I am all set there. Her Jeep will be up first once I have everything on hand.
That's wassup. Man with a plan :emoji_thumbsup: . Chem guys & Ammo are great just for me personally I go with Adam's. Honestly you can't go wrong with either of the 3. Leaf blower is perfect, excellent. Your wife's in luck her Jeep boutta get the spa treatment of it's life :lol:. Keep me posted. I want to see how all of this turns out.

5DC1AB84-7B7C-4FC1-85F2-2C33C8643511.jpeg

IS500 looks hella mean in this nardo gray color. :pimp:
That looks real good. Seems like nardo gray is all the rage for close to 2 years now. Just about every brand has it's own version of it. Audi started it I believe & now even Kia has it on the Telluride called Wolf Grey. Dodge has Destroyer Grey which is absolute killer. Honda has that grey on Civics. Was this Lexus Long Island?

That looks real good. Seems like nardo gray is all the rage for close to 2 years now. Just about every brand has it's own version of it. Audi started it I believe & now even Kia has it on the Telluride called Wolf Grey. Dodge has Destroyer Grey which is absolute killer. Honda has that grey on Civics. Was this Lexus Long Island?

I have that type of gray on my Civic Hatchback Sport pero its more purpley gray than gray. I wish it were more cement like. My bro has it on his K5 and I like his shade more than mine, def more cement. Audi started it? I always thought BMW did.

I have that type of gray on my Civic Hatchback Sport pero its more purpley gray than gray. I wish it were more cement like. My bro has it on his K5 and I like his shade more than mine, def more cement. Audi started it? I always thought BMW did.
Yeah I rmbr you mentioning while back it's got a hint of purple in it. Sure it still looks great. Oh yeah I like those K5's that grey with the amber colored DRL's looks fuego just like on the Tellurides. I be seeing K5's everywhere by me, it's a hit. I thought it was Audi but you might be right that it's BMW. Nardo grey search results on Google takes you straight to bunch of BMW car images.

Been googling different cars painted or wrapped Nardo Grey. These Supra MK5's are gorgeous as is but wrapped in Nardo? 😱 straight fire 🔥🤩. Seen one on the highway yesterday in black- sexy sexy car
Screenshot_20210602-184934_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210602-185007_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom