\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Unique/neat color for sureeee

If you were put a gun to my head and make me choose, I think Dakar yellow is my favorite BMW shade.

1622675067177.jpeg

1622675087706.jpeg

The GOAT color

Wrap coming soon 😎

Austin Yellow! Love it!! That and Phoenix Yellow on the prior M3s was an amazing color as well!

Favorite shade on a BMW for me is Snapper Rocks Blue. Actually saw this color, not knowing what it was called, on a BMW that was parked outside a body shop. I actually called them to ask what it was called. Guy was very nice and told me. I said in the sun, when I saw it was the most beautiful shade of blue I'd seen in a long time. Love that color!

My favorite all time color is something that is rather rare though.

Damn man. Looking to lease a new car. Got a 600/m budget.

I really like my current 2020 gs350 f sport, but want an upgrade.

Going from a 2020 GS F Sport to an IS500 id hardly call an upgrade. Its gotta be a lot more thrilling to drive but I remember those IS’s being tiny inside.

That's wassup. Man with a plan :emoji_thumbsup: . Chem guys & Ammo are great just for me personally I go with Adam's. Honestly you can't go wrong with either of the 3. Leaf blower is perfect, excellent. Your wife's in luck her Jeep boutta get the spa treatment of it's life :lol:. Keep me posted. I want to see how all of this turns out.

Yeah I will keep you updated, whether I succeed or fail :lol:

my neighbor son copped the 2021 silverado custom white with black matte stripes. black accents.

dudes came up to like " not even gunna like I was so happy i seen you in that expedition a few weeks back, I been wanting this truck for the longest but didnt wanna bite your whole style" :lol: :lol: :smh:

had to break the news to him the Rammer will be back eventually and im still undecided on the Expo.

three young brothers on the block in new trucks now :nthat: and a college kid has a gladiator if that counts

Cars been leaking transmission fluid, brought it to valvoline to get filled up and they confirmed it’s leaking somewhere. Brought it to my dads mechanic and he said he can see that it’s leaking but he can’t fix it, I have to bring it to the Toyota dealer or a transmission place
Hope it’s not too much $$

Back
Top Bottom