\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

75736DA9-8804-47FA-9F03-712A173AA3BC.jpeg
You lowered?

Got a question for you guys that own these... why do ya keep that ugly yellow splitter on the front? So many people out here in Arizona, keep them on and idk why. Car would look so much cleaner without it
I don't own one anymore

but for the people that do keep it on, idk seems like they do it for the gram :lol:

its suppose to protect the splitter during tarnsport but it looks ugly to me and dust/dirt/debris collects inside which scratches the paint.

I don't own one anymore

but for the people that do keep it on, idk seems like they do it for the gram :lol:

its suppose to protect the splitter during tarnsport but it looks ugly to me and dust/dirt/debris collects inside which scratches the paint.

:lol: Gotcha so it’s like a way to flex on people and let everyone know you not rocking a base model. I like how those cars look but could never understand why ruin a beautiful car with that tacky yellow splitter lol

I’m on the fence
On one hand I want an SUV
On the other everyone’who made the same jump says they regret it
SUVs are great imo, ride high & don't gotta worry about potholes & bumps. Comfy interiors for the most part. 392's are 🔥would you want a Challenger or Charger?

ITS LED OR NOTHING FOR ME. LOL! I SWAP ALL MY INTERIOR BULBS IMMEDIATELY.

WILL BE DOING A 42”DIODE DYNAMICS LIGHT BAR IN MY LOWER BUMPER SOON.
💯 LEDs or bust. Can't see crap with regular halogen bulbs. Light bar will look sick. I have 2 of em on my Maxima :lol:

Got a question for you guys that own these... why do ya keep that ugly yellow splitter on the front? So many people out here in Arizona, keep them on and idk why. Car would look so much cleaner without it
They do it because there's now a cult following for the bumper protectors. Apparently they fetch a pretty penny on Ebay/Amzon lol. They protect the front splitter & ironically after a little while with all that dirt, dust & crap collecting in it it leaves hella scratches. In 2016 I don't think Mopar had em because mine didn't come with it, if it did I would've pulled it off right away. Makes for good color combos too in contrast to the car's paint, pink one is a rare find lol

Not doing 2 door again if I get rid of the 5.0
Any soecific reason? Need the extra room for extra passengers? Chargers are equally as great. They have a slick new color called knuckle white or something like that which is really nice in person

I hate the fact Dodge doesn't give the Challengers body paint matching splitters/headlight/tail light surrounds/fuel cap/ fuel cap surrounds & few more trim mouldings bits & pieces whereas the Charger gets all of that paint matched. It's 2 door bias imo. They just leave all that primed on the Challengers. Had to pay damn near $2,300 for all that to be painted & for it to look how it looks now 2 years ago. On the bright side it's a rare mod for Challenger owners to do & I'm the only one I've seen with it & 1 dude on Youtube who did the same. Idk about now but the 2016s & prior Challengers didn't get USB ports either in the rear seats like the Chargers do. Not fair

Garage remodel finally done, thanks for your help guys. Ended up going with an epoxy marble style floor, scraped all the popcorn walls off, and did some recessed lighting. **** was expensive but worth it. Can put the cars back in on Saturday once it's all dry. Haven't been able to charge my Tesla in a few days lol, lived off supercharging.

Before:

IMG_2606.jpeg

After:

IMG_3229.jpeg

Garage remodel finally done, thanks for your help guys. Ended up going with an epoxy marble style floor, scraped all the popcorn walls off, and did some recessed lighting. **** was expensive but worth it. Can put the cars back in on Saturday once it's all dry. Haven't been able to charge my Tesla in a few days lol, lived off supercharging.

Before:

IMG_2606.jpeg

After:

IMG_3229.jpeg
How much does a floor like that run for two car garage? Would love to do it to my garage. Five grand?

How much does a floor like that run for two car garage? Would love to do it to my garage. Five grand?

It really depends on the prep, my house is pretty old, so a lot of prep work was required, and they still couldn't fix every crack within budget. But if you have a brand new house it could go as low as 3k up to 10k.

Back
Top Bottom