\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

You gotta watch out for those Altima’s and black dodge pickups too.

I’ll be cruising at work doing like 5 over chillin, then all the sudden an Altima will swang through like 14 lanes cut you off while doing 95 for really no reason when the road is wide open.

SmartSelect_20210629-072954_eBay.jpg

Love those old ones when TRD offered the body kit and supercharger too.

2.0t or 1.5t? Accord is great, looked at one but didn't want a sedan when I was buying.
I didn't even know Toyota offered the TRD treatment on this gen Camry :wow:learn something new everyday. Looks great with the body kit & fog lamps. 16" wheels were probably considered "big" back then, now anything smaller than 19 or 20" is small lol. I gotta see if MotorWeek did an episode on this version

manuals are definitely more fun
but for daily driving i prefer a auto
Welp, picking this guy up tomorrow.

CDA6C944-EE0E-42B0-867B-D843EC40272A.jpeg

Liking that (subtley) redesigned fog light area and the front end in general. Thank god the proper mid cycle refresh isnt on lots yet cause the new rims they put on em look like Autozone specials.
Always loved Honda/Acura jeweled headlight design didn’t know it’s on the accord too :pimp:

Always loved Honda/Acura jeweled headlight design didn’t know it’s on the accord too :pimp:

I think its been on it since this gen came out. But yeah im a fan, didnt realize its full HID’s too, no more yellow crap. :lol:

On another note, my bros K5 cost way more to insure than this does. I thought the K5 would be on par with the Accord if anything.

Those are going way over sticker too. When I was shopping for a car in May my local mb dealer had some new g wagon (don’t remember the trim) and the salesman said they had it marked up 40 or 50k over iirc :lol:

They are the fastest selling car in America
This list proves there's a huge bubble in the car industry and bound to pop like the housing crisis in 2008. The cheapest car on the list is more than the median individual income. I get sometimes two people share the same car but these insane 72/84 month finance terms are going to bottom out at some point

Those are going way over sticker too. When I was shopping for a car in May my local mb dealer had some new g wagon (don’t remember the trim) and the salesman said they had it marked up 40 or 50k over iirc :lol:

They are the fastest selling car in America

I want a G Wagen so bad but it doesn’t fit in my life at the moment.

my contractor copped one right after he remodeled my house at 30k over. :smh:

This list proves there's a huge bubble in the car industry and bound to pop like the housing crisis in 2008. The cheapest car on the list is more than the median individual income. I get sometimes two people share the same car but these insane 72/84 month finance terms are going to bottom out at some point
Do your homework and cash in on the inevitable...

I am waiting for this day :lol: seeing8 year old raptors for 46kwith 90k miles is not the move
I want a G Wagen so bad but it doesn’t fit in my life at the moment.

my contractor copped one right after he remodeled my house at 30k over. :smh:
G Wagens been going for over sticker before the pandemic, buddy got the new body when it first dropped in like 2019 i think for 50k over or something like that
its ridiculous

Last edited:
I kinda wanna get another whip.

but idk what to get been all over the place

here are some things i been looking at

not bad for 41k eh?

this for 50k seems kinda steep

I kinda like the look of this more and it has only 75k miles for a diesel is a good place

this one is realllyy nice but idk if i wanna get trapped into the love of a black paint job again :lol:
especially for something that will get some dirt miles

Last edited:
I kinda wanna get another whip.

but idk what to get been all over the place

here are some things i been looking at

not bad for 41k eh?

this for 50k seems kinda steep

I kinda like the look of this more and it has only 75k miles for a diesel is a good place

this one is realllyy nice but idk if i wanna get trapped into the love of a black paint job again :lol:
especially for something that will get some dirt miles

THAT BLACK 2018 DENALI 🔥🔥🔥

Can confirm on the G Wagon markups. My boys brother was gonna cop, put a deposit down and was waiting for it, dealership said we marked it up $50k and he said forget it. :lol:

Drove my friend's G63. Nice truck for sure and a massive improvement over the last gen, but they still don't hold a candle to Range Rover.

That said, I have a 550 allocation (MSRP) I'm probably going to lock in soon. Keeping it super simple since everyone is OD'ing with their specs.

Screen Shot 2021-06-30 at 9.31.43 AM.png

Back
Top Bottom