\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

V soon (finally) 🤗

BD495472-7922-4F51-862A-2595726AA249.jpeg
looks fire

I have plenty of Mopar themed hoodies & gifted my brother a Nissan hoodie for his birthday years ago since he's in a Maxima 🤷‍♂️
I wear a gtr shirt to work, soon about to buy me a Nissan 370Z t shirt to work in 😂, I think I even got some Fitment Industries t shirts Still from contest I tried to enter in. Nothing lame to me about car gear.

Last edited:
Congrats on the new car pick up 🔥🔥, first mod, should be to delete that “awd” logo off the car lol, why would they add that there or at all

haha.. I’m actually going to get the car ceramic coated.. I just don’t know the one to get.. so I’m just reading stuff online… and I’ll get tints maybe next month.

I wear a gtr shirt to work, soon about to buy me a Nissan 370Z t shirt to work in 😂, I think I even got some Fitment Industries t shirts Still from contest I tried to enter in. Nothing lame to me about car gear.
Ain't nothing wrong with any of that imo. Wear what you like & what makes you happy. And you don't even have to drive that specific car your gear reps, bunch of people who don't even own a car wear car gear. I've bought a bunch of Mopar shirts & hoodies off Ebay that I wear casually or at the gym. I don't know why people can't just live & let live. No one has the right to tell anyone what they're wearing is stupid or lamebecause___. Getting caught up in what others do with their own lives was is & will always be corny af. I guess at a certain age like teen years we think it matters how others choose to live & it's ok to dictate it but as we get older & wiser it's pretty clear MYOB is the best way to go.

It's all apart of the process fam. When you decide to build something rarely does things go the way you think :lol: patience is key but it is hard to beat the performance of a s550..... unless you buy a camaro 😉
Yeah man, two years going though and I’m done with it. Already ran numbers on a Hellion twin sleeper setup with fueling and labor.

Ain't nothing wrong with any of that imo. Wear what you like & what makes you happy. And you don't even have to drive that specific car your gear reps, bunch of people who don't even own a car wear car gear. I've bought a bunch of Mopar shirts & hoodies off Ebay that I wear casually or at the gym. I don't know why people can't just live & let live. No one has the right to tell anyone what they're wearing is stupid or lamebecause___. Getting caught up in what others do with their own lives was is & will always be corny af. I guess at a certain age like teen years we think it matters how others choose to live & it's ok to dictate it but as we get older & wiser it's pretty clear MYOB is the best way to go.

saw this dude flexing

C58AD1AF-A2A1-4C74-A09A-13231FC5DDA7.jpeg

bmw head to toes. :pimp:

did you catch what type of hat he had on? he minus whale mix another auto brand in there since he's already mixing Fendi & Louis...

saw this dude flexing

C58AD1AF-A2A1-4C74-A09A-13231FC5DDA7.jpeg

bmw head to toes. :pimp:
he look like an M2 competition guy lol

it’s doods like this why I just don’t even wear car brands, don’t want to be associated with the “douchey car guy” antics

I don’t need strangers to know what car brand I drive.

he look like an M2 competition guy lol

it’s doods like this why I just don’t even wear car brands, don’t want to be associated with the “douchey car guy” antics

I don’t need strangers to know what car brand I drive.

Who says he drives it. Could just be a fan of the M division. I mean, Puma has a cash cow with having the licensing agreement for BMW M, Mercedes Benz AMG Petronas F1 and Scuderia Ferrari. They sell a crap ton of stuff and I'm sure a large percentage of those buying don't own the cars.

Oh yeah he’s definitely a M division fan LOL

Hard to miss that.

I mean you go full kit, you gotta expect your balls to be busted a lil bit.

he’s also a little early for Halloween 😂

Back
Top Bottom