\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Is it any better than Hummer cologne or Michael Jordan's cologne? Lol Always thought it was so strange to see those 2 items browsing walking around in Macy's.
Hol’ up, they have Michael Jordan’s cologne at Macy’s, I might buy it, for the culture, and the memories.

Is it any better than Hummer cologne or Michael Jordan's cologne? Lol Always thought it was so strange to see those 2 items browsing walking around in Macy's.

lmao someone gifted me that hummer **** years ago...never used it and just had a garage sale last week. put it out for sale and dude came by, sniffed it and turned around real fast :lol:
next dude bought it for $15 tho hahaha

Hol’ up, they have Michael Jordan’s cologne at Macy’s, I might buy it, for the culture, and the memories.
I remember seeing it a lot in Macy's, Stern's late 90s early 2000s. My mother was a shopaholic & me being a kid I'd always ditch her & check the fossil watches :lol:& cologne section first for some free sprays. I don't remember seeing that or Hummer cologne in a long time though-probably cause they sucked lol
lmao someone gifted me that hummer **** years ago...never used it and just had a garage sale last week. put it out for sale and dude came by, sniffed it and turned around real fast :lol:
next dude bought it for $15 tho hahaha
Heyyy that's +15 in your pocket, not bad. I'm a little surprised someone bought it haha. Now I'm really starting to wonder how it & Jordan's cologne smelled lol.

I remember seeing it a lot in Macy's, Stern's late 90s early 2000s. My mother was a shopaholic & me being a kid I'd always ditch her & check the fossil watches :lol:& cologne section first for some free sprays. I don't remember seeing that or Hummer cologne in a long time though-probably cause they sucked lol

Heyyy that's +15 in your pocket, not bad. I'm a little surprised someone bought it haha. Now I'm really starting to wonder how it & Jordan's cologne smelled lol.
Took me all the way back with Fossil Watches. Those were simple days and times…

Yeah the Jordan cologne was everywhere in the 90s. I was in Chicago then and it was pretty common to see it there. I think my uncle had it and IMO it wasn't anything special at all.

yeah Micheal Jordan Cologne was advertised pretty heavy from what I Remember, way moar than other men's colognes TBH, as far as I Remember at least. I instantly think of The Liks anytime the stuff is brought up

Opera Snapshot_2021-10-14_233237_genius.com.png

yeah Micheal Jordan Cologne was advertised pretty heavy from what I Remember, way moar than other men's colognes TBH, as far as I Remember at least. I instantly think of The Liks anytime the stuff is brought up

Opera Snapshot_2021-10-14_233237_genius.com.png
The Liks, especially Tash we’re criminally underrated. Tash and J-Ro

Took me all the way back with Fossil Watches. Those were simple days and times…
Most definitely simpler days & times. Life was a lot different back then. Less crazy people around, not as much hate & negativity in public, quality entertainment Shaq & Kobe just getting started :pimp: & quality retro Jordan's, S2000 era. Man that list goes on & on.

I've spent $113 on gas in the past 2 days |l. Damn gas prices keep going ⬆ as we're getting close to winter, it's usually the opposite.

i feel you bro i spend about $1000-1200 a month on gas

I need a damn electric car
Holy****!!! Here I am b****ing about $113 :lol: had to read your post twice to fully believe I read them #'s right lmao. My monthly gas expense on my Maxima is roughly hundred to $120 tops. Do you have engine mods done to your Vette? What's the mpg on it? It's a V8 so that itself contributes to low mpg. You commute a lot? I pumped $51 Fri & drove upstate & got 325 miles from the tank roundtrip so roughly 19mpg. Premium was $3.70 that day with a .20cents Shell fuel rewards discount so I got it for $3.50 a gallon, today I had the regular lousy .5 cents Shell discount(Tmobile Tuesdays gives you an additional 10cents every Tuesday) & paid $3.70 a gallon. I only pump premium in my cars. Discount or not I haven't seen gas prices climb so fast this late into the year- what gives? Don't prices drop during the colder months normally? Would you consider selling your Vette for an EV strictly for increased mpg?

Holy****!!! Here I am b****ing about $113 :lol: had to read your post twice to fully believe I read them #'s right lmao. My monthly gas expense on my Maxima is roughly hundred to $120 tops. Do you have engine mods done to your Vette? What's the mpg on it? It's a V8 so that itself contributes to low mpg. You commute a lot? I pumped $51 Fri & drove upstate & got 325 miles from the tank roundtrip so roughly 19mpg. Premium was $3.70 that day with a .20cents Shell fuel rewards discount so I got it for $3.50 a gallon, today I had the regular lousy .5 cents Shell discount(Tmobile Tuesdays gives you an additional 10cents every Tuesday) & paid $3.70 a gallon. I only pump premium in my cars. Discount or not I haven't seen gas prices climb so fast this late into the year- what gives? Don't prices drop during the colder months normally? Would you consider selling your Vette for an EV strictly for increased mpg?

I’m full bolt on with a tune

I get around 8 mpg average. I tuned out the 4 cylinder mode so it stays in v8 mode

when I had the 335i $70 would last me all week lol

Was looking at Scat Pack Challengers, particularly 15-17
models since slightly cheaper, and I like the rims and hood better. Curious and looked at widebody joints and they arent THAT much more expensive (10-15 grand ok kinda a lot :lol: ) but idk. When the widebody came out I thought they were super tough and hands down superior in looks to non widebodies but now that im really looking at them I kinda like the look of the non wb. Just looks more streamline and still obv muscle car like.

DFBD6CEA-520C-4A8A-BBB2-6E9AFB712B8E.jpeg

1D9D1D90-EAF2-4FC1-81AC-4686FA1A7C0E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom