\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

You gonna be doing any power mods anytime soon? That lil 5.7 can be a Nasty beast with a big cam and bolt ons.

yes sir! Down the road though. My goal is to the run the car in the spec corvette racing series so I have to keep it mostly stock. After that I will add more power.

And all that happens because of moisture & sea salt that's in the air right? A lot of people I know stay away from buying cars that are within 5-10 miles of a beach for that reason + winter road salt kills it even more but living in the Northeast not much you can do about it. Do you do anything special or do you have your Beemers under carriage rust proofed with some special coating to prevent it from rusting? Oh yeah the basketball rims are straight iron so I'm sure 3 months is the tops they'd survive out on an open island. My Challenger even with me not driving it on a daily/rain/winter, had some suspension bits & pieces develop surface rust, all towards the front of the car & nothing on the back-wonder why that was. It was bothering me lol so I used some called Corroseal while it was up on my boys lift in the summer when I was detailing the undsr carriage & it removed it all & bought back their regular black finish.
Yep u got it.

So I wash and wax AT LEAST 2-3x a week, ceramic coating every 6 months and clay bar and polish 2x a year (same time I do ceramic)

and yes the undercarriage is coated with POR-15

Yep u got it.

So I wash and wax AT LEAST 2-3x a week, ceramic coating every 6 months and clay bar and polish 2x a year (same time I do ceramic)

and yes the undercarriage is coated with POR-15
Damn wash & wax 2-3x a week? That's a workout in itself lol. You do the ceramic coating yourself or pay a shop? Googled the POR-15...looks very promising. I had the undercarriage of my Maxima steamed like 3 years ago to wash away the salt & grime & after they sprayed degreaser on it. I'll probably get it done again next Spring. F'ing HATE winter man, wish it could be summer year around lol.

Damn wash & wax 2-3x a week? That's a workout in itself lol. You do the ceramic coating yourself or pay a shop? Googled the POR-15...looks very promising. I had the undercarriage of my Maxima steamed like 3 years ago to wash away the salt & grime & after they sprayed degreaser on it. I'll probably get it done again next Spring. F'ing HATE winter man, wish it could be summer year around lol.

west coast only has two and a half seasons just sayin lol

Yes, my triceps are on point + perfect podcast time lol

I do the ceramic myself, I use chemical guys hydro charge after I clay bar it.

And yeah dood the por-15 is legit, cheap and you can do it yourself 🤙

I actually just washed x waxed….I’m ready for the weekend now :pimp:

I'm almost the same buddy. I wash all 3 cars (her two and my Mustang) once a week (if the weather is nice). Break out my Portland electric pressure washer, my MTM Hydro PF 22.2 foam cannon with MTM stubby gun, & Chemical Guys honeydew soap & Butter Wet Wax. I'm SOLD on their wax. Just love just how wet the paint looks.

PXL_20211022_205104325.jpg

All ready for the weekend if she wants to take it out. ,👍

Word, waxing 3x a week your arms are probably ripped lol. Chemical guys got some legit products. I myself use their ceramic hydro suds shampoo & absolutely love it. Friday night- time for you to stunt in the classic :pimp:

Was pretty satisfied with Chemical Guys leather cleaner and conditioner, will try for that butter wax next. Amazon had all the Chemicals Guys stuff on sale a while back, should've grabbed more then lol.

I couldn't even imagine waxing 3 times a week, hell I'm even too lazy for once a week lol.

Was pretty satisfied with Chemical Guys leather cleaner and conditioner, will try for that butter wax next. Amazon had all the Chemicals Guys stuff on sale a while back, should've grabbed more then lol.

I couldn't even imagine waxing 3 times a week, hell I'm even too lazy for once a week lol.

I love washing & waxing my car. It's relaxing for me. 👍

Arrived to cars and coffee too late over the weekend to snap any other pics besides this one.

20211017_110800~2.jpg

Ah, you stopped in at Mainline? It was an amazing show. Glad I got there before 9 to get a spot for my Mustang GT. I saw the new F-Type was there. NOT A FAN of what they did to the front. Looks too generic now. The previous design was perfect! 👍

Ah, you stopped in at Mainline? It was an amazing show. Glad I got there before 9 to get a spot for my Mustang GT. I saw the new F-Type was there. NOT A FAN of what they did to the front. Looks too generic now. The previous design was perfect! 👍

I initially felt the same way as you on the f-type, then the new one grew on me and I like the new one better.

With all the gas pricing talk thought this was relevant, love not having to pay for gas anymore

went with my step pops to grab his Model S Plaid yesterday and drop it off for full PPF, cant wait till i get to borrow it for a week. **** is fireee

Attachments

• 4580F879-5589-4390-B336-6EAFC9A720D1.jpeg
    4580F879-5589-4390-B336-6EAFC9A720D1.jpeg
    603.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 590DCA46-D722-4100-9B19-548291B55FFD.png
    590DCA46-D722-4100-9B19-548291B55FFD.png
    580.8 KB · Views: 42
I’m really thinking about selling my X3m, using the positive equity I get towards buying a z4m 6 speed or something along those lines, and leasing something like a gc as a dd.

Back
Top Bottom