\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

If you can, add the radar cruise control. I think it aids in resale, and back in 2020 you used to be able to bundle it with PDLS+ and the other premium package plus features for a good price.

I don’t know if it’s all a La carte now though.

They dismantled sport package option to exclude RWS so they might have done it again.
I have ACC on my cayenne and have never used it once. Automatic braking that comes with it is a nice safety feature for my wife which is why I got it. The “eye” in the center grill is such an eyesore though.

I have ACC on my cayenne and have never used it once. Automatic braking that comes with it is a nice safety feature for my wife which is why I got it. The “eye” in the center grill is such an eyesore though.

Totally understand. I would never use it either.

I think generally speaking there’s a huge pool of buyers that gravitate toward that ugly radar, as it’s an indication of how well equipped the car is.

That being said, not a dealbreaker in any way and im sure you specced the car perfectly.

ACC is NYC bumper to bumper is clutch. Be editing whole videos in traffic, sometimes cut my nails, floss here and there. Real clutch. Other naw feel its too dangerous at higher speeds.

100K for a Civic Type R
Limited ED, but yeah no.

1644257564417.png

1644257588373.png
Honestly, I would report that dealer to Honda corporate.

They need to be punished for future allocations

ACC is NYC bumper to bumper is clutch. Be editing whole videos in traffic, sometimes cut my nails, floss here and there. Real clutch. Other naw feel its too dangerous at higher speeds.
I have it but never used it like that since I don't trust it. People have a habit of cutting in front of you without notice

I have it but never used it since I don't trust it. People have a habit of cutting in front of you without notice

Thats where you have to be careful cause I dont trust the system either when it comes to that specific scenario. Other than that im totally confident in the system…I think.

Got rid of an FF. Fun car but you get rid of them before the Power warranty expires as they have front diff issues with the AWD system, and it's a small fortune to repair. And yeah, he drove it everywhere. To the store for groceries, to home improvement stores, everywhere. He likes having different cars for a short while. Has a 550 gated that is a keeper as is a Testarossa.

The LC is a better car than you think. N/A 5.0 V8, 471 hp 398 tq. I had no idea till I got to be around one. It's really nice. He likes GT cars. Cars with room and can cruise in. Not everything has to be hard core sports cars. Those don't make great dailies. I always tell people that there are more makes of sports cars other than the norms. I'm sure I'll get flack from people when the time comes and I can get my dream car, a Lotus Evora 400 or GT. Because, I can already anticipate people saying, "why did you get that and not a Cayman"? And my answer would be 3 simple words..."look at it". 🙂
Naw I instantly knew that LC was it, quietly waiting to see where the LC F starts at. I NEED one of those in my life. Thing would SIT in the garage with a tender plugged up to it. I won't say why didn't you get a Cayman, I don't like Porsche. They all look to similar to me compared to a Lotus, rarer here in Northern VA. Saw an old whale tail Porsche yesterday, saw one Sunday facing the wrong direction on the freeway.

Since always? Hasn't there always been crazy markups with those type-r's?

Dude probably paid close to that several years ago before the car market went crazy :lol:

I like Civics too but I'd much rather spend that money on a 99-00 si or ex and save IDK 45-40k.

Yeah.. I'm a fan of older hondas but as they grew larger and more expensive is when they started to lose me

Maybe it's the fwd, or styling, or the price but that type r has never appealed to me

2E2A6F62-8348-4413-8B49-B3F976CB87FA.png

Here I thought the 100k civic pic was a joke…. Just scrolling the Facebook group and seen this lol… since when these cars become so prestigious???

As far as I know, they never were prestigious. Just terribly over styled! I mean the fake vents on the back bumper is just horrendous. Just put some plastic mesh to make it look somewhat okay, instead of a solid molded plastic piece with some texture. Just awful. And not for $50K

My cars making a loud *** noise when I take certain left turns. Feels like it’s right underneath me and also comes from the muffler
No idea what happened

Back
Top Bottom