\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Too much bro. I would just be patient. You’ll find a better raptor down the road. Just need to let the market cool a little.
Very good point, I shall practice my patience
you really want to pay that much for a truck someone was bashing through the desert?

I can almost guarantee when you see it in person it will be scratched to high hell.
Very good point broski
I wouldn’t pay that. looks dated and even a bit abused.

I see a ton on CarMax though, any reason why you wouldn’t want one off CarMax? They sell ext warranty policies for any car they sell.
Yeah thats a good point, I don't care for a warranty tbh american trucks usually don't have issues and if i do get one it won't be kept stock anyways.
You can still find them for around $30k with over 100k miles. Seen some built (suspension) and whippled 550hp+ for around what he’s asking.
another good point ty
Thought Raptors were supposed to get beat up and last over 1 million miles.
they do last long, know a dude with a gen1 that has like almost 200k miles and he only offroads it and does week long trips to baja mexico

Your car is beautiful buddy. Your so right how the color flips from a blue to a true purple it's really cool. And I always say the E39 was the best looking 5 series they made! Such a stunner!! And you take great care of it! 👍👍

Thank you for posting my #1 all-time favorite Lamborghini color, Verde Artemis! 40th Anniversary color, and in person it does NOT look like that. Totally different verses a photo. It goes from a jade green to a teal blue, it's insane in person! Local dealer had one back in 2003 and I saw it up close and it was 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥. If that was available on an Emira for bespoke color, that would be VERY hard to turn down. It's just having more amenities in that car (power seats, all the safety systems, etc) kind of take away what made Lotus Lotus.

And yeah, I would do EVERYTHING I could to find a Aubergine Purple Evora. It is stunning isn't it?!! There was a 2017 400 for sale privately in this color. 24K on the clock and it sold for $72k 😳DAMN IT!! 😢😢 I can't wait to get off disability and find a new job to work my tail off to save up for one. Having Crohn's sucks (but thankfully after over 2 years, I'm finally feeling pretty good). Had I worked the last several years, I'd have bought that car for that price, but would have been far too sick to enjoy it (I was in REAL BAD SHAPE). Here's a few pics of it.
1 (5).jpg
4 (2).jpg

Crazy to think this sat for 3 weeks on LotusTalk in their classified section! 😳😳 3 WEEKS!! This car should have been snagged 3 minutes after the posting! It's incredible!! And it would be SO MUCH FUN to drive that around! A car NO ONE would have a copy of locally. What a machine. Sucks to dream still but dreams do eventually become reality, right? That's what I keep telling myself. It would be so cool to have this parked next to my wife's Lamborghini in the garage! 🙏🙏 Gotta find something to do work wise that will be a good fit (and my days of selling cars are LONG OVER).

Thanks man! I gotta give almost all of the credit to the past owner, he owned it from 2003 to 2021 and took phenomenal care of it. In those 18 years he only drove the car sparingly, but he always kept it in a heated garage and it was always serviced at the dealer with no expense spared. I'm trying to keep it in tip top shape as well though haha. And I agree, E39 is really one of the most well-rounded cars ever made. Subtle shape that is so well-proportioned.

Man you are so lucky to see that Verde Artemis in person! I remember you posted about it a few months back and I meant to reply but never got around to it. Closest I've seen is I had one in that shade (or a similar shade, I can't remember) in Gran Turismo 5 lol. Really want to see one in person!

You know, after all the talk about how metallic shades change so much depending on the light, I was thinking back to an Elise I saw in a parking lot years ago. I was riding my bike past it on a cloudy, overcast day. I stopped and snapped a quick picture, but I remember it being a lot darker of a purple than the pics you posted. It looked amazing, but I didn't realize til now that it was probably the same color. Looking at some more pics of the color on google I am pretty sure it was the same color. Crazy to see how vibrant it looks under the sun!

I think those Lotus forums and stuff would be a good place to land one, more chance of finding those rare colors on enthusiasts sites like that, rather than one coming up on BAT and having to pay a big %%% more due to their wide reach.

Glad you are feeling better now man, definitely hope you get into a Lotus soon. If I see any pop up for sale in that color I'll definitely shoot you a message.

yeah that makes sense

thanks boys, was looking for someone to talk me out of it :lol:

I'm just gunna be patient and wait for this market to sizzle down
The other Side of the coin to this is that raptor is heavily heavily modded. Major suspension and fender work had to be done to accommodate 39‘s. Someone who modifies A raptor to that level and actually uses it means that the maintenance is more meticulous than one that is daily driven.

The price is that high because he knows what he has into it. Not saying you should buy it but Just giving a different perspective from everybody else just looking at the price in a year of the truck.

. Again, I guess most men can't understand a woman owning a Lamborghini? 🤔 Just gets to me how neanderthal some people are, knowing how hard she works & that women can have successful careers.

I dont think its that, its that theres way more dudes into cars and chicks and you know that. 9.9/10 times another couple is next to a Lambo and its the dudes toy.

Thanks man! I gotta give almost all of the credit to the past owner, he owned it from 2003 to 2021 and took phenomenal care of it. In those 18 years he only drove the car sparingly, but he always kept it in a heated garage and it was always serviced at the dealer with no expense spared. I'm trying to keep it in tip top shape as well though haha. And I agree, E39 is really one of the most well-rounded cars ever made. Subtle shape that is so well-proportioned.

Man you are so lucky to see that Verde Artemis in person! I remember you posted about it a few months back and I meant to reply but never got around to it. Closest I've seen is I had one in that shade (or a similar shade, I can't remember) in Gran Turismo 5 lol. Really want to see one in person!

You know, after all the talk about how metallic shades change so much depending on the light, I was thinking back to an Elise I saw in a parking lot years ago. I was riding my bike past it on a cloudy, overcast day. I stopped and snapped a quick picture, but I remember it being a lot darker of a purple than the pics you posted. It looked amazing, but I didn't realize til now that it was probably the same color. Looking at some more pics of the color on google I am pretty sure it was the same color. Crazy to see how vibrant it looks under the sun!

I think those Lotus forums and stuff would be a good place to land one, more chance of finding those rare colors on enthusiasts sites like that, rather than one coming up on BAT and having to pay a big %%% more due to their wide reach.

Glad you are feeling better now man, definitely hope you get into a Lotus soon. If I see any pop up for sale in that color I'll definitely shoot you a message.

I greatly appreciate it buddy. It's been a toufhr last 2+ years not working. Won't be for a bit that I'll be able to buy my car (1-2 years probably), as I got to find a job that has similar pay to what I was doing in auto sales. Though, if I get around to posting my entire 1:18 scale model car collection on eBay, and considering what I have (really rare older models in new in box condition) I may be able to get a pretty dang decent down payment right there, lol.

It's funny, when I saw the 40th anniversary Murcielago, it was honestly by luck. Yes it was at the dealer in Jersey, but the only reason I was there was because I was out recovering from my liver transplant I had only about 6-8 weeks earlier. The doctor finally gave me the green light to start driving again (had it October 7 2003 when I was 27). Walked in, turned right (where the Lamborghinis were) and was there for an hour easily just looking and NO ONE bothered me or told me to leave. Didn't touch anything but just looked and took pics. I'll have to dig up the prints I developed. The color is simply indescribable in person.

Oh, that Lotus was Aubergine you saw. EXTREMELY rare on a Elise. Very few ever made. That's a great spot. But definitely send me any Evora 400s or GTs that you find online. I may not be ready yet but I can write down the dealer who has them. Thanks again so much. 🙏🙏👍👍

I dont think its that, its that theres way more dudes into cars and chicks and you know that. 9.9/10 times another couple is next to a Lambo and its the dudes toy.

Oh absolutely, I know that. But I try to make sure I open peoples minds when they see us around her car. And I TOTALLY know how lucky I am that my wife is into cars as much as I am. Totally blessed! 🙏🙏🙏

The other Side of the coin to this is that raptor is heavily heavily modded. Major suspension and fender work had to be done to accommodate 39‘s. Someone who modifies A raptor to that level and actually uses it means that the maintenance is more meticulous than one that is daily driven.

The price is that high because he knows what he has into it. Not saying you should buy it but Just giving a different perspective from everybody else just looking at the price in a year of the truck.
yeah i thought about this too

tbh if i do get a raptor my goal would be a complete overhaul sooner rather than later
i wanna have linked suspension in the rear and possibly full cage work done.

Back
Top Bottom