\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

They really did a good job with it. Would actually take one over an X3. I’m sure they’re selling well, but I could see luxury buyers being turned off by the Hyundai stigma. :lol:

100% would take it over an X3 and hell an SQ5.I personally like the GLC a lot, specially the 43/63 variants and the only reason id take one over a GV70 is cause they sound so damn good. And yes I know the m340 X3 or whatever they call it and the SQ5 sound good too but it aint 43/62 AMG good.

My grandparents had a Hyundai like 5 years ago. Engine was nuked on like day 3 from metal shavings in the intake getting sucked into the motor. Somehow they were still in there from manufacturing.

They liked it otherwise when they got a new motor the first week of ownership. :lol:

I like those Santa Cruz. We should make Ute trucks popular here. I wanna see a N version setting records on the ring.

100% would take it over an X3 and hell an SQ5.I personally like the GLC a lot, specially the 43/63 variants and the only reason id take one over a GV70 is cause they sound so damn good. And yes I know the m340 X3 or whatever they call it and the SQ5 sound good too but it aint 43/62 AMG good.

Sq5 sounds good in dynamic when the exhaust opens. Other than that it’s 🤫

Now when you put an intake, pulley and exhaust they sound like a beast.

Sq5 sounds good in dynamic when the exhaust opens. Other than that it’s 🤫

Now when you put an intake, pulley and exhaust they sound like a beast.

Yeah I wrote that out and I was second guessing myself but was too lazy to delete it. Probably woudnt take it over an SQ5 im wylin. :lol:

X3 and X3M I would take it over though. Just dont like how they look and interior is so blah.

Sq5 isn’t a bad whip when you could get them at a decent price. I wouldn’t over pay for one.

It’s basically a regular suv with some extra sauce.

I drove a regular q5 and it was horrendous. No power at all.

Yeah idk about that one. :lol: The 3.5L V6 GV70 is pretty quick though.

The X3M has a harsh ride though, that’s not what I want if I’m paying that much for a vehicle.

Yeah idk about that one. :lol: The 3.5L V6 GV70 is pretty quick though.

The X3M has a harsh ride though, that’s not what I want if I’m paying that much for a vehicle.
It is very harsh (my m3 is more comfortable ride), but still a very fun and fast vehicle. I got rid of mine a few months ago but no way in hell I would pick a 3.5 gv70 over it. Mayybe over an sq5 but probably not. Def would take an x3m40 over both no question.

I gave my reasons. Bleh exterior, interior bleh. Only thing it has going for it is the sound and smiles per gallon.

Id take the SQ5 and GLC43/63 over it.
At least the glc63 is a fair comparison. The other two, frankly have no business being compared to a X3m. I’ve owned sq5 and X3m and the X3m is better in every aspect. The ride is rough but in an sq5 there’s no feel at all.

At least the glc63 is a fair comparison. The other two, frankly have no business being compared to a X3m. I’ve owned sq5 and X3m and the X3m is better in every aspect. The ride is rough but in an sq5 there’s no feel at all.

GLC43 and SQ5 baby versions. :lol: SQ5 is more in line with the m340i and 43 you know that, Audi I guess doesnt wanna give us an RSQ5.

Last edited:
My grandparents had a Hyundai like 5 years ago. Engine was nuked on like day 3 from metal shavings in the intake getting sucked into the motor. Somehow they were still in there from manufacturing.

They liked it otherwise when they got a new motor the first week of ownership. :lol:

I like those Santa Cruz. We should make Ute trucks popular here. I wanna see a N version setting records on the ring.
I had a Hyundai Accent before my Tacoma and within 2 years two things happened-

1.) I threw 40k miles on it and it had no issue anywhere.
2.) It’s value went from 10k to 3k.

An absolute legend. 73g in 1996 dollars so that's about 135g in today's money- car cost a lot back then & costs a lot today. I was just a kid when this came out & I automatically assumed you were rich af driving one of these around :lol: . It will give work to even today's big dawgs. I love how the roof looks just like a Viper snake head. This blue body w/white stripes was the most fire color combo to me on this car- it works so perfect with it's bodylines. I've only seen less than say 30 Vipers my entire life. It has always been one of my dream cars. If I ever learn how to drive a manual this is the car I'll be getting.

Been looking at SUV’s recently because I need the cargo space for my road bike, golf clubs, crap like that. Looked at a Lexus GX, BMW X3/X5, and Audi Q5/Q7. Also looked at the Audi A5 Sportback since it has the hatchback.

Buying used, and I want something that I can keep for awhile. The infotainment system in the GX is so damn old, but damn is it a sturdy SUV. The BMW’s were more fun to drive but I can’t imagine owning one for 5+ years given the reliability issues. Somehow I’m leaning towards the GX despite the old infotainment system. Don’t care about gas mileage

Going to check out a Panamera tomorrow. Might be the best of both worlds. I’m all over the place right now :lol:
Mazda CX-5 if you want cargo space and road feel/handling for cheap

Basically a Miata SUV

An absolute legend. 73g in 1996 dollars so that's about 135g in today's money- car cost a lot back then & costs a lot today. I was just a kid when this came out & I automatically assumed you were rich af driving one of these around :lol: . It will give work to even today's big dawgs. I love how the roof looks just like a Viper snake head. This blue body w/white stripes was the most fire color combo to me on this car- it works so perfect with it's bodylines. I've only seen less than say 30 Vipers my entire life. It has always been one of my dream cars. If I ever learn how to drive a manual this is the car I'll be getting.

I love the original Vipers, both the RT/10 and the GTS.

Still remember the first time I saw each of them in person as a kid, the Viper was one of the first super/sports cars that I was able to see on the road.

RT/10 a few of us were just playing in the yard when we hear a rumble, I legit ran out into the middle of the street to flag the dude down and to tell him to stop lol.

GTS I was sitting in the back of my parents car when again I heard a rumbling noise...Looked out the window and zooooooom a blue GTS flies past.

A couple years later when my parents were moving states and looking for houses, we just pulled into a neighborhood to look at some of the nicer houses that were way out of our budget. Dude had a black GTS parked outside with about 5 or 6 other classic American cars in his garage from old Mustangs to various Corvettes. I walked up to him to compliment him on it and dude was really nice. Started the car up and let me rev the engine of it. As a kid without a drivers license that was an awesome experience haha.

IMO they are still bargains...You can still find them for a good deal, moreso the RT/10...A couple years back those were selling for like $25,000...That is crazy to me because you get a beast of a V10 in an iconic shape...These are future classics for sure. GTS definitely the better looking of the two though.

You should definitely try to grab one if you can zmaqbool zmaqbool
I'd suggest learning manual on a different car first though :lol:

Personally for me I'd go without stripes...Super clean.

Vipers are still cheap when I Look on ebaymotors, has been that way for like a coupla years. mileage and title status will be all over the place.

A couple of friends M2 and E46 M3. Crazy to see the M2 is much bigger though length is similar.
5CA932FB-D417-41DB-9476-56E360620502.jpeg

Still remember the first time I saw each of them in person as a kid, the Viper was one of the first super/sports cars that I was able to see on the road.

RT/10 a few of us were just playing in the yard when we hear a rumble, I legit ran out into the middle of the street to flag the dude down and to tell him to stop lol.

GTS I was sitting in the back of my parents car when again I heard a rumbling noise...Looked out the window and zooooooom a blue GTS flies past.

A couple years later when my parents were moving states and looking for houses, we just pulled into a neighborhood to look at some of the nicer houses that were way out of our budget. Dude had a black GTS parked outside with about 5 or 6 other classic American cars in his garage from old Mustangs to various Corvettes. I walked up to him to compliment him on it and dude was really nice. Started the car up and let me rev the engine of it. As a kid without a drivers license that was an awesome experience haha.

IMO they are still bargains...You can still find them for a good deal, moreso the RT/10...A couple years back those were selling for like $25,000...That is crazy to me because you get a beast of a V10 in an iconic shape...These are future classics for sure. GTS definitely the better looking of the two though.

And also, if you want to grab an RT/10, don't get the first 2 model years (1992 & 1993). Those first 2 years car did NOT come with air conditioning. It's a bit mandatory as the early cars gave off A LOT of heat in the cabin/footwells.

I'm sorry, but I gotta ask? You don't know how to drive manual? Did you never learn or didn't have anything to learn on? I'm genuinely curious. 👍

I FREAKING love driving stick!! Whenever I'm having a bad day/feeling down (which has been a lot more often lately), I get my keys to my Mustang, and get in. Pushing the clutch in, firing it up and hearing that cold start (with no cats) makes me smile. Then I head out my development and punch it! My bad day/feeling down goes away.

There was a thought I'd sell my car late 2020, as I wasn't driving it. Now, since I've taken it to Cars & Coffee Saturday and Sunday mornings, no way in hell am I getting rid of it. 😊😊 I love my car. It's not the fastest, not the loudest (though comes darn close) and not the fanciest, but it has a definite unique sound & 16 years in, I still get compliments on it. And those are helps cheer me up.

Plus I bought it as a gift to myself for surviving my transplant. I always told my customers who were thinking about the car I showed them, that if it wasn't a stretch financially, and they were comfortable with everything, that they should not wait to do something nice for themselves as they may never get the chance down the road. Pretty much most went ahead with the purchase 👍👍

Last edited:
Do you guys keep the owner's manual in the glove box or remove it to free up space?
Keep it in the car. I actually started writing my oil changes on the inside over of the manual and kept doing it since. 👍 Only other things in my glovebox, is my old Gen 4 Ipod Color (with over 4200 songs) and my pair of vintage Oakley Half X sunglasses (plasma frame with Ice Iridium Polarized lenses). 👍

Finally shipped Wednesday and arrive LATE Thursday night (just before 10 pm). One quick pic before I take more after washing it in the morning. Camera phone does the color ZERO justice (under my 5000k white tri-panel LED bulbs I just installed). It does looks REALLY CRAZY though. Wait till the sun hits it in the morning. And no, I didn't adjust ANYTHING with the color of the car. Just blurred my neighbor out of the pic.

And yes, this IS the factory color. I'm sure there will be some questions on it, and I'll be more than happy to answer then in the morning. I just gotta get some sleep now lol.

well, here is it....

PXL_20220624_021649035~2.jpg

THIS IS CRAZY!! 🔥🔥🔥 SHE LOVES IT!!! 😊😊😊

Back
Top Bottom