\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Ford needs to respect da free market and let it work b.

It will hurt da consumer in da end if they don’t let da dealerships fist us.

Get yo 1996 Umbrella Corp satellite image outta here fam. :lol:

We need a pic of you parking properly at another location so you get the NT truck pass before bigslim773 bigslim773 runs you over with his Tundra.

1996 Umbrella Corp satellite image honestly made my day, hilarious lol

dinanbmw dinanbmw playing that OG top down GTA :lol::lol:

Another day in the Big 🍎. These ATV gangs are a nuisance & than some.

Anyone know why they don't auction this stuff off instead?? Seems very wasteful to just crush them..Wouldn't auctioning raise extra money they could use for their department etc?

Those dudes in ny should cop some legal dual sports and tell the police to EAD. they are the same price as a dirt bike.

There’s no where to ride in the city so it’s never going away. People still like dirt bikes in the city.

3ED73DCB-76BE-4F49-ACE1-1A73A0C5F1DF.jpeg

GT4 with TE37’s I was talking about. Besides the wheels and being lowered it looks stock.

:pimp:

Man I love Raptors. Raptors > TRX IMO and it ain't even close.
I think it depends on the use but obviously looks are subjective
i actually drove my buddies trx the other night

and the supercharged whine of da v8 for me personally is enough reason to skip the turbo 6
Just as you did a friend of mine let me drive his TRX for the week and I have to say it is amazing. The sounds are intoxicating, with that said imo Ram did want dodge always does, just shove a bunch of HP with a V8 in a heavy vehicle and call it good.

From my experience if you are going to be on pavement the TRX is the right choice, if you are going to use it as a toy the Raptor is the better vehicle. Obviously that’s just my opinion but the Raptor just feels so much more nimble. It’s like comparing a hellcat to a GT350

I love hres but the idea of spending close to $15k on wheels is nauseating to me lol

Fax lol.

I just came back from HRE Open House. They had my car on their lot for the show.

I must say I didn’t quite understand how they charge what they charge but I have a newfound respect for them as a company after touring their facility. Truly state of the art and above and beyond other brands.

That being said, the price is so hard to stomach knowing I can get BC Forged for 3k.

A50FCFC7-B1B3-43BE-AF5B-B31D8DCBFCB8.jpeg

7936C6BC-42C5-436C-8D91-9D87167AF78D.jpeg

0D26DCC2-2122-4ADD-9FEF-3F5C4720FAD9.jpeg

Those dudes in ny should cop some legal dual sports and tell the police to EAD. they are the same price as a dirt bike.

There’s no where to ride in the city so it’s never going away. People still like dirt bikes in the city.
i feel like most of these dirt bikes are not registered/ dirty titles

I think it depends on the use but obviously looks are subjective

Just as you did a friend of mine let me drive his TRX for the week and I have to say it is amazing. The sounds are intoxicating, with that said imo Ram did want dodge always does, just shove a bunch of HP with a V8 in a heavy vehicle and call it good.

From my experience if you are going to be on pavement the TRX is the right choice, if you are going to use it as a toy the Raptor is the better vehicle. Obviously that’s just my opinion but the Raptor just feels so much more nimble. It’s like comparing a hellcat to a GT350
never driven either on dirt, but i bet the raptor is better

Fax lol.

I just came back from HRE Open House. They had my car on their lot for the show.

I must say I didn’t quite understand how they charge what they charge but I have a newfound respect for them as a company after touring their facility. Truly state of the art and above and beyond other brands.

That being said, the price is so hard to stomach knowing I can get BC Forged for 3k.

A50FCFC7-B1B3-43BE-AF5B-B31D8DCBFCB8.jpeg

7936C6BC-42C5-436C-8D91-9D87167AF78D.jpeg

0D26DCC2-2122-4ADD-9FEF-3F5C4720FAD9.jpeg
I’ve been looking at bc forged and vr forged

Normally I don’t even respond but my brother in Christ you seem really hurt. You have nothing but contrarian replies to everyone posting.
I come on here once in a blue moon just to catch up and share in the love

Your ILX comment is a YouTube talking point.

Have you driven the new integra or ILX? Could we surmise the ILX should have been called an integra after the RSX went out of production?
I’ve had almost every generation of this car

The integra has always been an Acura civic. My kid has a 22 civic hatchback. This is the Acura version. Same as it’s always been

The integra drives way more peppier and the creature comforts are substantially better than the civic. Which is and has always been the case.

Then you got a problem with folks talking about their Lexus’

I’m sure you have a garage full of Scat Pack Chargers and AMG’s and contribute to motortrend too huh?

Or would I be better guessed you’re a keyboard warrior spending most of his day on forums pining for the e-validation of others because that’s all you really got going on
I think a few things happened:

Look at the new car portfolio when the first Integra was introduced vs today-it’s safe to conclude that even in this state of transition to EVs, most newer compact cars have near luxury car features and finishes vs 1986, including Hondas Civic.

Today you can get a Mazda 3 turbo on the 'luxury' end, or an Elantra N that is in the very same zip code of the ‘almost premium’ sedan sector. Drive it back those vs this Integra and the average consumer might miss nothing or prefer them-something unthinkable with the 323 or Excel in 1986.

So on the 'lower' end of the small car hierarchy, the competitors have improved dramatically.

Now Mercedes, BMW, and Audi have smaller cars that directly compete in the compact C segment and are only a few hundred dollars more (of course, Acura gives you the equipment/value proposal, but those badges have allure for some).

This is a reality that wasn’t present in 86.

So this Integra is facing far more direct/indirect competition today vs its predecessors. And incoming EVs-base models or not, will make some price sensitive buyers look at a $43K EV after a tax credit and migrate from ICE.

One could argue that just refining the concept from a time long ago and declaring 'good enough' isn’t enough in the current product landscape; just as the 1988 product was groundbreaking for its time-this new model doesn’t seem to push the ‘spirit of driving’ story/feeling as forward at this moment vs it’s predecessor. There are plenty of mainstream FWD based cars that won’t fall apart on the twisty stuff. Very different in comparison to 1988-1994.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom