\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

German cars or $100+ luxury sedans in general? Historically the A8/S8, 7 series and S-Class have always dropped in value after purchase. Range Rover is another one that plummets but people still buy them. Personally I’m not a fan of any of the above no matter the price.
I don’t see the RS6 suffering from this same downfall.

Enthusiast versions usually tend to fair better than their regular counterparts.

I hear ya buddy. I have a lock screen code by she knows it (it's locked if I Ieft it by accident somewhere) in case she needs to use it. Vise versa. Same with me getting something out of her bag. But her car is different. She works her tail off for them and I'm only going to take it if she wants me to and says it's okay. 👍

for me, its more about general respect. not that my wife will say no, but i'll ask if i can use her car, get keys out of purse, use her phone, etc. no different than if i go to my parents house and ask if i can get a drink out of the fridge or whatever. some people don't care for the courtesy, but i treat other people's belongings as i would like them to treat mine, no matter who they are.

4535621A-B197-4ABC-908E-D43F76DF874C.jpeg

FDD01916-CFFC-4ABA-802E-85D4EF4A744E.jpeg
87B383B1-290D-42D0-94B0-7872FE2DC235.jpeg

Aventador replacement incoming (2023). Lamborghini hasn’t confirmed many details about the ‘Revuelto’s’ (speculative-the company filed a trademark for the name) V12 PHEV powertrain.

Last edited:
British cars always get the **** end of the depreciation stick. Idk whats going on over there.

Minus Cullinans in 2022, those prices make zero sense.

Aventador replacement incoming (2023). Lamborghini hasn’t confirmed many details about the ‘Revuelto’s’ (speculative-the company filed a trademark for the name) V12 PHEV powertrain.

man im a big sucker for roof scoops, kinda wish they threw that on a version

for me, its more about general respect. not that my wife will say no, but i'll ask if i can use her car, get keys out of purse, use her phone, etc. no different than if i go to my parents house and ask if i can get a drink out of the fridge or whatever. some people don't care for the courtesy, but i treat other people's belongings as i would like them to treat mine, no matter who they are.
I get what you’re saying but there is a difference between how I treat my wife vs common courtesy to others. I bought a fridge, out of common courtesy should she ask me if she can open it to get a drink? The PG&E is in my name, should she ask me before she opens the mail as a courtesy?

Like I said everybody’s relationship is different and I use to be along the same lines and you and 05fordgt 05fordgt , had separate banks accounts and all. As I got older and what we have been through for the last 25 yrs it made less and less sense for her to feel the need to ask permission to use something that by state law is hers anyway lol

From someone I know who's a HUGE Lamborghini customer that lives up the road a ways and posts his new cars he gets (just got the 1st Aventador Ultimae Roadster in the US he ordered many months ago) he said it's Sian-influencws styling with the same drivetrain from it. Current V12 owners will see it before the end of the year (probably at a private event). No name has been said. That one they trademarked is terrible. Not the easiest to pronounce.

I get what you’re saying but there is a difference between how I treat my wife vs common courtesy to others. I bought a fridge, out of common courtesy should she ask me if she can open it to get a drink? The PG&E is in my name, should she ask me before she opens the mail as a courtesy?

Like I said everybody’s relationship is different and I use to be along the same lines and you and 05fordgt 05fordgt , had separate banks accounts and all. As I got older and what we have been through for the last 25 yrs it made less and less sense for her to feel the need to ask permission to use something that by state law is hers anyway lol

the fridge in the home that you share with your wife is your fridge. a fridge in someone else's house, even your parents, isnt your fridge. the fridge isnt a personal belonging like a purse.

again, it isnt about asking permission, its about having manners to at least say "hey, i'm gonna grab your keys out of your purse" or "mind if i borrow your car?" rhetorical questions probably 90% of the time, but lets say i take my wife's car without saying anything. 10 minutes later she wants to go out. now shes upset. she cant drive mine, bc she doesnt know how to drive stick. i wouldn't have taken her car and would've known she had plans by me mentioning my intentions.

anyway, people function differently, and thats ok.

To each his own and I'm not married but I would never ask my wife permission to go to Vegas or anywhere. Sounds like a parent/child dynamic :lol:

WTH? Seriously?!! Gee, no wonder your not married with an attitude & maturity level like that. It's called respect for your partner (something you obviously would not have for them it seems, by your reply).

So, let's say you WERE married, and your saying you would just up & go on a trip somewhere and you would go WITHOUT telling her? What happens if something happens to you out where you're at and you can't call anyone? And she doesn't hear from you for a day or two? What is she supposed to think?

Please, don't question our dymanic! Been together for 14 years! We're very happy! Who the hell are you to question?!! I don't question ANYTHING of you, like, I don't know, what's your longest relationship? Because that would be rude and NONE of my bleeping business!

Last edited:
WTH? Seriously?!! Gee, no wonder your not married with an attitude & maturity level like that. It's called respect for your partner (something you obviously would not have for them it seems, by your reply).

So, let's say you WERE married, and your saying you would just up & go on a trip somewhere and you would go WITHOUT telling her? What happens if something happens to you out where you're at and you can't call anyone? And she doesn't hear from you for a day or two? What is she supposed to think?

Please, don't question our dymanic! Been together for 14 years! We're very happy! Who the hell are you to question?!! I don't question ANYTHING of you, like, I don't know, what's your longest relationship? Because that would be rude and NONE of my bleeping business!

I think he means literally permission like “hey can I go to Vegas with the homies?”as opposed to “hey im heading to vegas with the homies next weekend for so and so’s birthday”.

I have friends who do it both ways, depends on their relationship dynamic.

I think he means literally permission like “hey can I go to Vegas with the homies?”as opposed to “hey im heading to vegas with the homies next weekend for so and so’s birthday”.

I have friends who do it both ways, depends on their relationship dynamic.

That's not how it reads. He said "I would never ask my wife permission to go to Vegas or anywhere". That's saying he simply won't ask. It reads as he would just go!

My issue, me just went too personal when he freaking questions my marriage dynamic (which he ISN'T married so real fair to question)! None of his damn business to go there! Dude has ZERO tact.

That's not how it reads. He said "I would never ask my wife permission to go to Vegas or anywhere". That's saying he simply won't ask. It reads as he would just go!

My issue, me just went too personal when he freaking questions my marriage dynamic (which he ISN'T married so real fair to question)! None of his damn business to go there! Dude has ZERO tact.

I read it as he wont ask permission. Doesnt mean he wont tell her hes going like I previously stated. But thats my interpretation of that statement. Depends on your dynamics and what the situation is.

Personally, if it were a trip to Vegas I would ask. Thats a big deal, even for a short weekend trip. But other stuff, im not gonna ask. "Hey im going to the gym at 6" or something.

This stuff seems kinda common sense. No wonder the divorce rate is wild nowadays. :lol:

I read it as he wont ask permission. Doesnt mean he wont tell her hes going like I previously stated. But thats my interpretation of that statement. Depends on your dynamics and what the situation is.

Personally, if it were a trip to Vegas I would ask. Thats a big deal, even for a short weekend trip. But other stuff, im not gonna ask. "Hey im going to the gym at 6" or something.

This stuff seems kinda common sense. No wonder the divorce rate is wild nowadays. :lol:

It's always good to let someone know where's your going, just in case someone happens while out. Trust me, this happened to me many year ago and I failed to tell people. Had a bad accident and no one knew where I was until they got the call at work (it was on the clock heading to a clients home to get their car back to get inspected. My work car got totally by the driver at fault).

I did tell my boss I was going to a customer's home to swap cars but he forgets what he had for breakfast that day so it didn't stick and he acted like he didn't know. It's always good to tell someone we're your going. Gosh forbid you can't make a call if something happens.

Again, the part that pissed me off was going him going personal. That was UNCALLED FOR! Didn't need to go there to get his point across.

i'm guilty of contributing to the conversation, but lets get back to cars?

does anyone have experience with Adam's graphene coatings? i've been doing some research, and its apparently the longest lasting (9 years) consumer grade coating out there. however, there are mixed reviews about whether you can actually apply it on all surfaces without damage. i've also read that it isnt slick to the touch when fully cured. the hydrophobics and gloss look great in videos though.

might just stick to the tried and true CQuartz to keep it safe, but wanted to know what others you guys might recommend. i have Gtechniq CSU on my last car, but thats a professional grade/dealer application only. that coating was phenomenal.

It's always good to let someone know where's your going, just in case someone happens while out. Trust me, this happened to me many year ago and I failed to tell people. Had a bad accident and no one knew where I was until they got the call at work (it was on the clock heading to a clients home to get their car back to get inspected. My work car got totally by the driver at fault).

I did tell my boss I was going to a customer's home to swap cars but he forgets what he had for breakfast that day so it didn't stick and he acted like he didn't know. It's always good to tell someone we're your going. Gosh forbid you can't make a call if something happens.

Again, the part that pissed me off was going him going personal. That was UNCALLED FOR! Didn't need to go there to get his point across.

I mean ill say “hey ill go to the gym at 6”. I wont ask to go.

does anyone have experience with Adam's graphene coatings? i've been doing some research, and its apparently the longest lasting (9 years) consumer grade coating out there. however, there are mixed reviews about whether you can actually apply it on all surfaces without damage. i've also read that it isnt slick to the touch when fully cured. the hydrophobics and gloss look great in videos though.

might just stick to the tried and true CQuartz to keep it safe, but wanted to know what others you guys might recommend. i have Gtechniq CSU on my last car, but thats a professional grade/dealer application only. that coating was phenomenal.

You rather go back to Tesla/Toyota?

Definitely let's. 👍👍

How did you like the CQuartz? I'm thinking of trying a DIY kit to the roof of my car at first to see how it does. Was it easy to do? Thanks for the feedback.

Back
Top Bottom