\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

A great driver in a Miata/MX-5 is damn near unbeatable lol.

Great post. Yes indeed an experienced driver in fwd can wipe the floor with an average driver in a red car. AWD is faster but many times less involving or fun. Most of my track time is in RWD cars and have lost them quite a bit over the years lol.

Alll these high hp RWD cars on public roads is dangerous. Why you see so many accidents. it’s easy to lose them. Also why all the Germans added awd to their cars, easier to drive, go fast and safer for the average driver. Our license system is a joke, $30 and 30 minutes.
Appreciate the discussion and your perspective!

Regarding the German transition to AWD-rumor has it that after seeing the Nissan GT-R wipe the floor with Porsche-that engineers were told in no uncertain terms that nothing like that could happen again. (The AWD 911 Turbo at the time was set up to the ‘mature’ side of the torque/power split bias to quell the issues with the 911s reputation-which was earned-for snap oversteer)

Whether or not that was ahem true-there was no denying the transition to tuning AWD systems for more vectoring after the R35. Porsche usually has a trickle down effect in driving tech to the other German OEMs.

And I absolutely agree-the Regal was criminally underrated. I still miss that car.

Last edited:
Appreciate the discussion and your perspective!
Regarding the German transition to AWD-rumor has it that after seeing the Nissan GT-R wipe the floor with Porsche-that engineers were told in no uncertain terms that nothing like that could happen again. (The AWD 911 Turbo at the time was set up to the ‘mature’ side of the torque/power split bias to quell the issues with the 911s reputation-which was earned-for snap oversteer)

Whether or not that was ahem true-there was no denying the transition to tuning AWD systems for more vectoring after the R35. Porsche usually has a trickle down effect in driving tech to the other German OEMs.

And I absolutely agree-the Regal was criminally underrated. I still miss that car.

Interesting, first time I’ve read that but I wouldn’t doubt it. GT-R just re-wrote the books on what we thought was possible at the original price.

Regal was a looker too.
He's been on mine for a while. Comments all over this board for Picasso just seem ...off.

Funny i’ve been here for ages first time had to find an ignore button lol.

He's been on mine for a while. Comments all over this board for Picasso just seem ...off.

Jokes aside people just overly sensitive nowadays (in general). If THATS all it took for dude to put on ignore I dont think im the problem here. :lol:

Legit dont recall me being on you for anything, were you in the Toyota/Tesla thing? I dont recall that being a huge thing in general.

For the lexus haters 😎
Yes she's dirty it's getting detailed this weekend :lol:
20220721_154156.jpg

The new Type R looks so ****ing good.

Sadly the leak designs of the new accord looks terrible so far... But will wait until official reveal

Jokes aside people just overly sensitive nowadays (in general). If THATS all it took for dude to put on ignore I dont think im the problem here. :lol:

Legit dont recall me being on you for anything, were you in the Toyota/Tesla thing? I dont recall that being a huge thing in general.
don't worry fam i got lots of love for you mane

that og lexus isf is so clean always wanted one but too small inside

don't worry fam i got lots of love for you mane

that og lexus isf is so clean always wanted one but too small inside

Thanks b.

I always liked the IS series, cept this lazily done current one we have. Them ISF’s were mean, such a sick car. And that body still still looks good to this day. I wonder how much ISF’s go for nowadays.

I actually dont even think ive been in that gen IS, though ive heard tons the backseat is tiny. They say the same thing about the 2014+ gen but my friend has one and I didnt think it was too too bad and im 6ft with Timbs.

I’ve always liked Lexus. Almost got an is250,300, and 350 multiple times just never did

I came close to getting a ct200h at one point :lol:

Back
Top Bottom