\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

7B7687E7-D928-4B95-80E1-B195D717837F.jpeg

Toyota owners in Cali watch out, they stealing doors and panels out there. :wow:
Less weight = more MPGe

The Japanese forced the Germans to go AWD. AMGs, ///M, Porsche are now AWD. Odd it took them so long seeing how dominant the Evos, STIs, GTR were in the early 90s.

Audi was aware of the benefits of AWD early on with its quattro.
If u think about it the Japanese were so ahead look at how long they been making awd turbos and so many cars to choose from. I’ll still take a rwd na v8 over it anyday but still.

If u think about it the Japanese were so ahead look at how long they been making awd turbos and so many cars to choose from. I’ll still take a rwd na v8 over it anyday but still.
I think you both need to read up on automotive history. VAG group and BMW had lots of firsts and continue to be industry leaders in innovation. The worlds first AWD cars were introduced over 100 years ago and it wasn’t by the Japanese. I’m pretty sure Chrysler introduced and Porsche is the innovator of the turbo car.

The Lego photos are so freaking cool. As a kid who grew up in the early 80s and had a 3 ft tall barrel full of Legos, I still geek out over them. I haven't bought any of the big sets yet, but I have gotten a few of the Speed Champions cars. Smaller but still a decent build with a good amount of pieces. Here are the ones my wife and I built.

PXL_20220328_190930010.jpg
PXL_20220329_002036828.jpg
PXL_20220329_000513838.jpg
PXL_20220401_223523878.jpg

All 3 we're really fun. The Countach was just awesome to build. And I LOVE the GT. Cool thing, you can use the instructions to build more of them if one were to buy the pieces along from Lego in different colors.
Those look so cool especially the Countach. I know you personally love the GT, lol. I gotta research & see if they have a Challenger kit-old or new style don't matter.
19909188-15FF-4787-97DF-3C6653DD417E.jpeg

First Z with tints, still haven’t grown to like the front bumper but maybe if I see it in person I’ll change my mind. Just so sad they made the car so heavy compared to the 370z, even if it perform well, for the price it’s hard to justify buying this over the Supra which lighter and gonna cost about the same price.
Looks good. Are these in dealerships yet? Haven't seen one in real life so far. Yeah, that front bumper is still 🤢. For the looks alone the Supra is worth it to me over this. Saw one in white yesterday- what a gorgeous looking car.
Hopefully car is total and they can’t afford to get another… one less idiot on the road that don’t know about throttle control
💯 Hope they revoke the driver's license & give them some well deserved jail time. It's not just throttle control imo, people get into V8s & think they magically transform into Dominic Toretto 🤣.

There is a place & time for joyrides & a public bridge with heavy traffic is not the place or time but I guess morons will be morons 🤷‍♂️
LA just built that 6th street bridge, it opened this month. Its stunning, but obviously a bunch of low life’s go there now just to do donuts and ruin it. We can’t have nice things.

I looked into that bridge & man, it's truly beautiful. Have you driven on it yet? And yup, sad but true...we just can't have anything nice.

So this just happened. Some guy made a post on Facebook saying the Raptor he ordered was available for $5k over MSRP 1hr30 from me. I saw the post mins after he posted it and called the salesman’s number he provided. Just over 24 hrs later it’s in my driveway. Almost exactly how I’d order it.

7A8243E7-CA25-45DC-B130-EFB476213A0E.jpeg
nice!!

My son’s game was canceled this morning so we left him at the gym with his team and went to check out a local Euro Sunday meet. We got there late but still was enough to inspire my wife to forget about buying our son a car and focus on getting us a car we can take to these meets lol
49FD43D5-3366-4131-81BC-AA0397974BD2.jpeg

067FE731-82D7-4416-85F5-B532A75557BC.jpeg

17C086AE-8FD3-49CB-B252-C28220ECD0C4.jpeg

59CAB548-3575-43F7-9057-40485949DE39.jpeg
7CB2F5FA-936C-478D-9CB6-DAA8E5C83428.jpeg
0F43CFE7-D309-4465-B8E9-521164886778.jpeg

Attachments

• F4D77DB4-4CCA-4AA3-B3BA-E32780DFFC46.jpeg
    F4D77DB4-4CCA-4AA3-B3BA-E32780DFFC46.jpeg
    464 KB · Views: 6
  • FAB776D2-DA91-4172-B90C-15FBD2DEDF79.jpeg
    FAB776D2-DA91-4172-B90C-15FBD2DEDF79.jpeg
    464 KB · Views: 4
  • 1BABAE50-A812-41BA-B729-EBDBE0DA3DDB.jpeg
    1BABAE50-A812-41BA-B729-EBDBE0DA3DDB.jpeg
    675.2 KB · Views: 284
  • BECB4713-4D3F-44ED-A176-68364FB34AA0.jpeg
    BECB4713-4D3F-44ED-A176-68364FB34AA0.jpeg
    586 KB · Views: 417
Those look so cool especially the Countach. I know you personally love the GT, lol. I gotta research & see if they have a Challenger kit-old or new style don't matter.

Looks good. Are these in dealerships yet? Haven't seen one in real life so far. Yeah, that front bumper is still 🤢. For the looks alone the Supra is worth it to me over this. Saw one in white yesterday- what a gorgeous looking car.

💯 Hope they revoke the driver's license & give them some well deserved jail time. It's not just throttle control imo, people get into V8s & think they magically transform into Dominic Toretto 🤣.

There is a place & time for joyrides & a public bridge with heavy traffic is not the place or time but I guess morons will be morons 🤷‍♂️

I looked into that bridge & man, it's truly beautiful. Have you driven on it yet? And yup, sad but true...we just can't have anything nice.
Don’t think they hit the dealerships yet but there’s a few out in the wild, not sure if it’s people who work for the company or some select few got early access to the Z. But yeah being the performance Z Price point was 52k last I check, and with markups no way any smart buyer would pick it over the Supra.

Yeah I never understand people who do pulls in heavy traffic lol, but then to lose control with a scatpack which I think what is was(was hard to tell). Make it even sad they can’t control a 400hp car 😂

I think you both need to read up on automotive history. VAG group and BMW had lots of firsts and continue to be industry leaders in innovation. The worlds first AWD cars were introduced over 100 years ago and it wasn’t by the Japanese. I’m pretty sure Chrysler introduced and Porsche is the innovator of the turbo car.
I’m not disagreeing with you brother just appreciating that Japanese engineering :pimp:

Are there Lexus Lego ones? Asking for a friend.
:rofl:
So this just happened. Some guy made a post on Facebook saying the Raptor he ordered was available for $5k over MSRP 1hr30 from me. I saw the post mins after he posted it and called the salesman’s number he provided. Just over 24 hrs later it’s in my driveway. Almost exactly how I’d order it.

7A8243E7-CA25-45DC-B130-EFB476213A0E.jpeg
sheesh congrats

19909188-15FF-4787-97DF-3C6653DD417E.jpeg

First Z with tints, still haven’t grown to like the front bumper but maybe if I see it in person I’ll change my mind. Just so sad they made the car so heavy compared to the 370z, even if it perform well, for the price it’s hard to justify buying this over the Supra which lighter and gonna cost about the same price.

that grille is worse than the G8X

Just got my windows tint done again yesterdays lol, car got caught in rain this morning so later in the day, I took it to a pressure washer to wash the car, completely forgot I just got the tints done 😅…… someone please tell me My tints gonna be ok ?

Just got my windows tint done again yesterdays lol, car got caught in rain this morning so later in the day, I took it to a pressure washer to wash the car, completely forgot I just got the tints done 😅…… someone please tell me My tints gonna be ok ?
The tint is in the interior of the car right? You didn't pressure wash the inside did you? :lol: . You should be ok even when the doors open & the windows go down slightly like on most coupes. You keeping it or trading it in for the manual Supra?

The tint is in the interior of the car right? You didn't pressure wash the inside did you? :lol: . You should be ok even when the doors open & the windows go down slightly like on most coupes. You keeping it or trading it in for the manual Supra?
Ok thanks, I’m just being paranoid then lol. I’m seeing how the end of the year look for me financial wise, I would love to trade the Z in for the Supra if it can fit my budget

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom