\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

How much was da bill?
A lot, lol
Car Repair GIFs | Tenor

Bronco with a hard top is 10x better

But the soft top is just atrocious IMO

Gimme a 2 door Wrangler over a 2 door Bronco any day.

That was the one thing that made it look odd. If it's a Bronco or Wrangler hardtop is the only way to go. I think people get soft top for it's ease of use? Easier to pull & put back velcro than nuts & bolts- idk just a thought.

it looks like a Range Rover trying to be a Wrangler. tbh, i think a lot of people like it more bc of the nostalgia than the actual aesthetic.

German cars out of warranty :sick:

depends on what you're buying. just have to research known/common issues and determine if its something you're willing to take on. personally, i wouldn't buy an out of warranty German car unless its a keeper or beater. meaning sub $10k where you could turn around and sell to get most of your money back or like a E39, 997, A8, etc. that you know you're going to put money in anyway.

it looks like a Range Rover trying to be a Wrangler. tbh, i think a lot of people like it more bc of the nostalgia than the actual aesthetic.

depends on what you're buying. just have to research known/common issues and determine if its something you're willing to take on. personally, i wouldn't buy an out of warranty German car unless its a keeper or beater. meaning sub $10k where you could turn around and sell to get most of your money back or like a E39, 997, A8, etc. that you know you're going to put money in anyway.
100% agreed it sells a lot due to nostalgia. It's more aesthetically appealing to me in 2 door form(then again most cars are) as mentioned before. Lol, it's like a fat obese Range with it's shape. Absurd what they're selling for man.

Just dropped the raptor off to get some xpel XR plus tints. I wanna mod it but there ain’t 💩 out for it yet.

Just dropped the raptor off to get some xpel XR plus tints. I wanna mod it but there ain’t 💩 out for it yet.
I could be wrong but was it you that recently bought a black Gen 3 and asked me if I’d driven one? I was busy at the time and now my notifications won’t let me go back that far to see who the person was

Thought I would like the bronco more too. Lost all its luster once I sat in one.

Wrangler seems better if that’s what you’re after.

I have two German cars out of warranty. So far so good. Mk7 gti and audi sq5.

Both have bulletproof motors as far as German cars go, usually the motors run strong in German cars and it’s the other stuff that goes to hell.

yes there is

bumper wise for trucks i prefer tube simple bumpers over the ADD bulky designs
Intercoolers and some control arms is all they got. I don’t really need either of those at this point. I kind of want to do a bumper and have been keeping an eye out for svc to release some. The ADD pro bolt on is pretty dope too though.

I could be wrong but was it you that recently bought a black Gen 3 and asked me if I’d driven one? I was busy at the time and now my notifications won’t let me go back that far to see who the person was
Yeah that was me

:rofl:
how's the raptor?

Is it ur first one?

what state you in? yall got desert?
Sitting sideways in my garage until I get the seat protector for the kids seats which should come today.
This thing doesnt fit in the garage straight which is kind of annoying. It's my first and coming from a DD Wrangler.
Recently moved to the DFW and it's been a thousand degrees for about a month now so everything's a desert.
If anything ill find some light trails to take the boys on. Im sure they'll get a kick out of it.
I know people take these things out for a good thrashing but not about to take my $90k truck all out.
I've already got the wheels/tires up for sale and going to do some other minor things. Not 100% sure im going to keep this for long.

Last edited:
Intercoolers and some control arms is all they got. I don’t really need either of those at this point. I kind of want to do a bumper and have been keeping an eye out for svc to release some. The ADD pro bolt on is pretty dope too though.
what are you looking to upgrade besides bumpers?

what are you looking to upgrade besides bumpers?
Not sure how far I wanna take it because I’m probably gonna try and get an R if I can find an allocation (under $20k markup) Probably just some bolt ons I can transfer over. So far I like one maybe two bumpers and ADD are the only ones making any. For now I wouldn’t get anything major other than some fox racing series shocks. Maybe I’ll look into some wheels first

:lol:
Man I paid like $760 for my Volvo tags in ‘21 in CA
I move to AZ and that **** ends up being $900 and something :sick: only discounted if I paid for 2 yr tags

:lol:
Man I paid like $760 for my Volvo tags in ‘21 in CA
I move to AZ and that **** ends up being $900 and something :sick: only discounted if I paid for 2 yr tags
Samn even AZ is that high up there in tag renewal? Tf? I can't comprehend these prices. Guess we in NY have it easy. My Maxima renewal is like $180 & Challenger like $207. Challenger is slightly more because of it's weight class- damn fat ***** that it is :lol: . Both renewal prices would be about $60 less if I didn't have custom plates.

I swear ya'll in Cali are living in hell :lol:. The highest Cali reg. fees I've seen before your post was I believe 5 hundred & some change. What drives a registration fees all the way up to $1128? Srs question
Trucks gotta be registered as commercial vehicles, then the gross vehicle weight and I think value/cost come in to play too. Not 100% sure about the last part tho.

Back
Top Bottom