\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I'm not tryna talk you out of it the z28 is a beast. I would do some research into SS 1le option before you make that jump tho. A little less power but still comes with all the creature comforts and a brake job won't cost you 6k :lol:
yeah no i get it and appreciate it fam

the carbon breaks are pricey but i want that no creature comfort life :lol:
would prolly take out the backseats too and depending on feasibility/budget at the time i'd even wanna throw in a rear cage/rollbar and remove the dash and throw in a motec/holly screen for vitals

yeah no i get it and appreciate it fam

the carbon breaks are pricey but i want that no creature comfort life :lol:
would prolly take out the backseats too and depending on feasibility/budget at the time i'd even wanna throw in a rear cage/rollbar and remove the dash and throw in a motec/holly screen for vitals
What about the Motec exhaust Hector runs?
Best Hector Fast And Furious GIFs | Gfycat

Went to fill up, the gas pump auto shut off didn’t shut off and gas overflowed over the side of the car. There was gas still in the filler neck when I put the cap back on. Drove a short distance to the crib, unscrewed the filler cap and the gas was gone, am I good now or should I take it in

Went to fill up, the gas pump auto shut off didn’t shut off and gas overflowed over the side of the car. There was gas still in the filler neck when I put the cap back on. Drove a short distance to the crib, unscrewed the filler cap and the gas was gone, am I good now or should I take it in
i woulda got a sponge and soaked up all that fuel and stored it in a gas can :lol:

Cali is always first. are they going to heavily tax cars bought out of state? bc i'm sure people will be willing to travel. unless maybe the won't allow you to register a new car from out of state.

Does anyone else have a profound dislike for the "hating" culture on these automotive youtube channels for views? It just seems like folks are using their platforms to promote their negative agenda whatever that might be. I love the TFL videos and have been a fan of theirs since the beginning as I liked their reviews and they are based out of Colorado but lately their videos have been about promoting their negative agenda and airing grievances and I don't like it. They (Tommy and Roman are the worst) spend most of their time hating on car companies instead of giving us the information and letting us decide like Throttle House and CarWow.

I find their feud with Subaru to be childish and comical. The TFL guys ran an Outback that Subaru let them use offroad and damaged the press vehicle. Subaru won't let them get press vehicles anymore for obvious reasons. Roman then posts a disingenuous "apology" video a few months back and when they didn't get an immediate response from Subaru. Roman refused to discuss Subarus in their countdown of the highest selling cars video a few weeks back even though several Subarus were in the top 10.

Glad I'm not the only one. I mean when did we vote for making every vehicle electric going forward? I didn't, & it's completely unnecessary. We'd be ok with a mix of electric & combustion driven vehicles.

Exactly. If some folks prefer EV, ok, cool. No issue there. Just irks me at all the push to try and get everyone on board with this.

I guess it’s just me being older (mid 40s) but i dont mind the EVs. Folks can still cop 2034 and before gas models in CA. By 2035, im sure most of us will be in our 50s or even 60s 😆
Got a tesla now and love not having to go to the gas station. Im sure by then we’ll have faster EVs than taycans or plaids to satisfy our speed hunger

Does anyone else have a profound dislike for the "hating" culture on these automotive youtube channels for views? It just seems like folks are using their platforms to promote their negative agenda whatever that might be. I love the TFL videos and have been a fan of theirs since the beginning as I liked their reviews and they are based out of Colorado but lately their videos have been about promoting their negative agenda and airing grievances and I don't like it. They (Tommy and Roman are the worst) spend most of their time hating on car companies instead of giving us the information and letting us decide like Throttle House and CarWow.

I find their feud with Subaru to be childish and comical. The TFL guys ran an Outback that Subaru let them use offroad and damaged the press vehicle. Subaru won't let them get press vehicles anymore for obvious reasons. Roman then posts a disingenuous "apology" video a few months back and when they didn't get an immediate response from Subaru. Roman refused to discuss Subarus in their countdown of the highest selling cars video a few weeks back even though several Subarus were in the top 10.
I can't that the self-important reviewers in general and their fake concern reveling in some kinda idea that they're powerful enough to change the course of big brands over minor personal grievances on their platform.

I guess it’s just me being older (mid 40s) but i dont mind the EVs. Folks can still cop 2034 and before gas models in CA. By 2035, im sure most of us will be in our 50s or even 60s 😆
Got a tesla now and love not having to go to the gas station. Im sure by then we’ll have faster EVs than taycans or plaids to satisfy our speed hunger
Yeah we'll be older and more open to it, the kids already mess with it, and the old gruffs probably shouldn't be driving by then. Natural progression, I just hope it actually is great for the environment.

I love the TFL channel. That TFL vs SUBARU feud is so comical & hilarious. Has been going on for years now & neither side will budge :lol: . Roman is my guy, lol. They've been looking for a "concourse" level '92 Vette but want to pay little as possible...& they have badmouthed certain cars in their hunt for that special Vette. I'm sure you've seen the vids. After a while they know they've got the viewers locked in so their content gets "watered down" in a way & the quality drops. I do agree with your statement about them promoting negative agendas & airing grievances. It makes us viewers switch to another video from another Youtuber almost immediately.

Exactly. If some folks prefer EV, ok, cool. No issue there. Just irks me at all the push to try and get everyone on board with this.
It's the new way & environmentally safe so it must be shoved down our throats meanwhile the environmentalists & big name CEO's sale around in their multimillion dollar yachts that pollute the oceans endlessly & private jets but hey, EV EV EV!
Yeah we'll be older and more open to it, the kids already mess with it, and the old gruffs probably shouldn't be driving by then. Natural progression, I just hope it actually is great for the environment.
My boy with the orange Challenger that I've posted in here & I were just texting & he was telling me how he's teaching his oldest how to drive on his V8 300 & she likes the car n what not but all she can talk about was Tesla this Tesla that Tesla everything, lol. I told him landscape has changed & Tesla is the brand that'll dominate her day & age. It is what it is. Isn't mining the lithium from the Earth very bad for the environment? And what about disposal of the batteries after they are dead 5-8 years after purchase? They can't be put in a regular landfill.

I love the TFL channel. That TFL vs SUBARU feud is so comical & hilarious. Has been going on for years now & neither side will budge :lol: . Roman is my guy, lol. They've been looking for a "concourse" level '92 Vette but want to pay little as possible...& they have badmouthed certain cars in their hunt for that special Vette. I'm sure you've seen the vids. After a while they know they've got the viewers locked in so their content gets "watered down" in a way & the quality drops. I do agree with your statement about them promoting negative agendas & airing grievances. It makes us viewers switch to another video from another Youtuber almost immediately.
Tommy is a clown as well. He always talks about how "unaffordable" cars are and how he wants simple things yet he dropped 30K on a Jeep with manual windows and he talks about how it is a value.

its about losing the choice as a consumer

Back
Top Bottom