\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Tommy and his Willy's Sport makes me mad. Makes me angry that he paid 30k for a car that he had to pay extra for AC and has manual windows. He spent 5 vids talking about how his Jeep is all you need and nothing you don't. For 30K Jeep should've included power windows. Not to mention the comment section where clowns stay whining about the prices on everything. Sure Trucks were cheaper in the 60s but racism was cheap then too.

I'm about to unveil my new MAGA Mobile tomorrow and Da V8 triggers libs but F V8s because I don't like anyone other than this U (NT Car Section)

Isn't mining the lithium from the Earth very bad for the environment? And what about disposal of the batteries after they are dead 5-8 years after purchase? They can't be put in a regular landfill.
Yeah, but none of that comes close to the damage ICE vehicles do.

Here are the green house gases for the life of each type of vehicle:

lifecycle-ghgs-ev-gas-cars-670px.png

Here are some more myths debunked:

And this is based on dirty energy. In countries that produce clean energy (wind, solar, and hydro), these figures drop even further for EVs.

Sweden, for instance:

1661566940221.png

Yeah we'll be older and more open to it, the kids already mess with it, and the old gruffs probably shouldn't be driving by then. Natural progression, I just hope it actually is great for the environment.

sound is a big part of my driving experience. i dont mind EVs in that they're better for the environment, quick, etc. it just bothers me that they're quiet. i feel like it has no soul. no turbo spool, air flowing into the intake, supercharger wine, V8 growl, exhaust...at that point a Prius the same as an Tesla IMO...soul-less.

the Taycan, RS eTRON GT, etc are cool and all. but i don't want to have to spend $150k for a "cool" EV.

sound is a big part of my driving experience. i dont mind EVs in that they're better for the environment, quick, etc. it just bothers me that they're quiet. i feel like it has no soul. no turbo spool, air flowing into the intake, supercharger wine, V8 growl, exhaust...at that point a Prius the same as an Tesla IMO...soul-less.

the Taycan, RS eTRON GT, etc are cool and all. but i don't want to have to spend $150k for a "cool" EV.

Thought the same until I drove them cars you mentioned with the Taycan, RS GT etc and I was like yeah this **** blows me away. They can have all that sound/soul I don’t even care about that anymore. I understand why some would but it ain’t even that serious.

I agree, im the same way . Nowadays i rather sit in a nice quiet car with the windows rolled up and listen to kenny G than listen to the noise outside/car. Thats just me. Sh*t is therapeutic

As some of you know my mom passed just over a year ago and NT was always an important part of our lives. My mom would always ask what my NT secret Santa got me and she always wanted to make sure that I wasn't a deadbeat secret santa. You guys have truly been a blessing to me as I move forward in life without mom. One thing I inherited from my mom was my love of cars and my appreciation for people that love cars too. We would literally go car shopping together (whether it was for her and my dad or just for me). She always wanted a Mercedes E class and I was glad she owned several before she passed. Before I would buy a car I would make sure it got her seal of approval before I purchased it. I still remember her going with me when I picked up my m550i after her first few rounds of chemo. She didn't have too much energy then but she was happy.

One dream I shared with my mom was my dream of one day owning a full blown M car. Part of the reason I went to law school was to one day save enough to money to buy one. I'm sad that mom didn't live to see this day but my dream finally came true. Because I'm closer to you guys than my actual friends I figured I'd share pics of my new ride. Jokingly referred to as the MAGA Mobile 😆 🤣. I took this picture after picking it up from tinting and full body ppf today.

2023 M8 Gran Coupe Competition in Frozen Pure Grey with M Performance Exhaust

20220827_112105.jpg

20220827_112138.jpg

As some of you know my mom passed just over a year ago and NT was always an important part of our lives. My mom would always ask what my NT secret Santa got me and she always wanted to make sure that I wasn't a deadbeat secret santa. You guys have truly been a blessing to me as I move forward in life without mom. One thing I inherited from my mom was my love of cars and my appreciation for people that love cars too. We would literally go car shopping together (whether it was for her and my dad or just for me). She always wanted a Mercedes E class and I was glad she owned several before she passed. Before I would buy a car I would make sure it got her seal of approval before I purchased it. I still remember her going with me when I picked up my m550i after her first few rounds of chemo. She didn't have too much energy then but she was happy.

One dream I shared with my mom was my dream of one day owning a full blown M car. Part of the reason I went to law school was to one day save enough to money to buy one. I'm sad that mom didn't live to see this day but my dream finally came true. Because I'm closer to you guys than my actual friends I figured I'd share pics of my new ride. Jokingly referred to as the MAGA Mobile 😆 🤣. I took this picture after picking it up from tinting and full body ppf today.

20220827_112105.jpg

20220827_112138.jpg

:pimp: you killed it and congrats on your new M car. Your gonna have TONS of fun in that. Your mother would be extremely proud of you.

20220827_112105.jpg

20220827_112138.jpg
Congrats Fam, also, I still have those paper mats over my actual mats. I don’t know why. When I took delivery of my car, they were there, and I’ve always just liked it. I get a **** ton of them everytime my car goes for service

20220827_112105.jpg

20220827_112138.jpg
Congratulations brother. I am 😃 from 👂 to 👂 reading you got your dream car. It is sexyyy! Look at them wheels & interior, sheesh 👌! So sorry about your mother- I know how that feels. May she rest in peace. I know she would be so damn proud of you at this moment. Don't be sad it's over be glad that it happened.

Such an excellent choice with the PPF- who'd you go with Suntek? Worth every penny & that beauty deserves that treatment.

Congratulations brother. I am 😃 from 👂 to 👂 reading you got your dream car. It is sexyyy! Look at them wheels & interior, sheesh 👌! So sorry about your mother- I know how that feels. May she rest in peace. I know she would be so damn proud of you at this moment. Don't be sad it's over be glad that it happened.

Such an excellent choice with the PPF- who'd you go with Suntek? Worth every penny & that beauty deserves that treatment.
Suntek indeed and thank you so much fam. Reading your posts and seeing how you take care of your cars is truly an inspiration.

Nothing wrong with evs from a practicality standpoint. As a car guy they're bland and lack character imo that's why you see people try HARD to stand out with crazy color wraps and wheels.

Everyone has their own opinions and preferences. Personally i couldn't imagine not being able to hear and shift my own car :lol:

PICKED UP MY DREAM CAR/EARLY BIRTHDAY GIFT TODAY🔥🔥🔥

BEING FROM CHICAGO, THIS WAS A CAR I’VE WANTED SINCE I WAS A KID.

GOING TO NEED SOME WORK OBVIOUSLY, BUT ITS A SOLID BASE TO START WITH.

00A3617D-C0D3-4DED-8140-AE2245780F4D.jpeg

500A357F-6CA9-4099-AE0B-0C4B4AF6FBA9.jpeg

38F25A31-9B80-47CA-A0FF-CB8F88028BA8.jpeg

89 LS BROUGHAM.

TUNDRA HAD ZERO ISSUES MEMPHIS TO MISSOURI AND BACK TO MEMPHIS.
“That 84 broum, on them bladez 20 inch chrome”
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

pimp-c-club.gif

Respect playboiii bigslim773 bigslim773

Last edited:
The camaro , R8 and R35 GTR is also being discontinued by the way. Sad to see the camaro go out again like that but who can blame the consumer for not buying them ugly *** ss and v6 packages.
Ill fight one this one, with the challenger being first in design ill say the 6th gen camaro is a close second in terms of looks.

Ima chevy dude so i gotta show love lol

Back
Top Bottom