\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Wow, original! Dude just lost his car and your joking? Come on man, not cool!

Its not that deep OG lol. He knows hes gonna get Mustang jokes, hell mans friends probably threw all the Mustang jokes at him already anyways and im just beating a dead horse.

Oh and lately, I've seen far more Hemi videos of them having "incidents" leaving various events. It's not one type of car, just saying.
The ‘Tube is full of those incidents, and if not incidents, they do those “Intersection Takeovers”, I’m like, not my car, not my problem, but when you “takeover” a whole intersection with other motorist just trying to safely get to where they’re going risking their safety then to me that is dumb. Then when the Hemi Gang that does this dumb **** have passengers and **** hanging out the windows and they get hurt or whatever, I’m like better them than some family who is just trying to go home

The ‘Tube is full of those incidents, and if not incidents, they do those “Intersection Takeovers”, I’m like, not my car, not my problem, but when you “takeover” a whole intersection with other motorist just trying to safely get to where they’re going risking their safety then to me that is dumb. Then when the Hemi Gang that does this dumb **** have passengers and **** hanging out the windows and they get hurt or whatever, I’m like better them than some family who is just trying to go home

Some dude in a 550i tried to do a donut burnout next to one of those van carwashes we have along this street in the Bronx (theres a ton of these van carwashes everywhere now, never used to be this many) and almost crashed into the opposite curb. I was right behind him, he pulled off and I looked at him and just laughed. It wasnt even a good burnout, no damn smoke or any tire marks. What a dumbass.

Its not that deep OG lol. He knows hes gonna get Mustang jokes, hell mans friends probably threw all the Mustang jokes at him already anyways and im just beating a dead horse.

I get it, but if it was a small fixable fender bender, sure. But something like this? I wouldn't do it. But that's just me.

Whoever did one just tool another deadly weapon off the streets.

#inb405fordgtscoldsme

Eh, you do you. All I know is I never do crazy **** in my Mustang. Insurance is too cheap to do something dumb and mess it up.

I will say I was sideswiped 2 weeks ago in Delaware. Was down looking at a car collection with friends. We parked on the street, ample room for cars to go by. And some lady in her 60s went by my car so freaking close, I can't even begin to figure out how she didn't destroy more than just the mirror. Oh, and she left the scene too.🤬🤬

Got a police report, finally got their insurance company. Just waiting for a call back to discuss diminished value. I say that as by calling the police, that made a report, and that will go to CarFax. And when we appraised cars for trade, any Carfax issue was a 20% deduction on average. So we'll see what happens when they call me back.

Oh, almost forgot. Got security footage from the garage showing her THISCLOSE to my car, my mirror falling down (you can see the actual mirror reflection in the still) and then it disappearing from the next still. And lastly, DASH CAM of her plate and the sound of the impact! She told her insurance, she didn't know she hit anything!! REALLY?!! It was loud enough to hear it. Check the pics
PXL_20220813_164131863.jpg
PXL_20220813_171935270~2.jpg
PXL_20220813_171950773.jpg
PXL_20220813_233719956.jpg
PXL_20220813_172954263.jpg
below.

Last edited:
Eh, you do you. All I know is I never do crazy **** in my Mustang. Insurance is too cheap to do something dumb and mess it up.

I will say I was sideswiped 2 weeks ago in Delaware. Was down looking at a car collection with friends. We parked on the street, ample room for cars to go by. And some lady in her 60s went by my car so freaking close, I can't even begin to figure out how she didn't destroy more than just the mirror. Oh, and she left the scene too.🤬🤬

Got a police report, finally got their insurance company. Just waiting for a call back to discuss diminished value. I say that as by calling the police, that made a report, and that will go to CarFax. And when we appraised cars for trade, any Carfax issue was a 20% deduction on average. So we'll see what happens when they call me back.

Oh, almost forgot. Got security footage from the garage showing her THISCLOSE to my car, my mirror falling down (you can see the actual mirror reflection in the still) and then it disappearing from the next still. And lastly, DASH CAM of her plate and the sound of the impact! She told her insurance, she didn't know she hit anything!! REALLY?!! It was loud enough to hear it. Check the pics
below.
thats the worst!!

happened to me at work once

i noticed i parked next to someone who parks in the same spot every damn day

after the day they hit my car they started parking elsewhere lol one row over

but i got security footage then left her a note saying i know she did it but she never called me until i hit up her insurance and she was blowing up my phone apologizing :lol:

My girl switched to Geico recently and quoted $220 a month for a 2017 Ford Escape. No accidents/speeding tickets for at least 5-6 years. A few parking tickets over the years. Is that **** normal?

My girl switched to Geico recently and quoted $220 a month for a 2017 Ford Escape. No accidents/speeding tickets for at least 5-6 years. A few parking tickets over the years. Is that **** normal?
I think it depends on coverage but that sound expensive af for a clean record and regular car

seems like prices are up everywhere, progressive just added another $10 to our policy renewal, so i said f it, lets just shop it around and everywhere else came in at least over $200 more, so ill gladly pay the 10 beans :lol:

what state is this btw

Geico used to be reasonable but now they are ridiculous. They wanted $500 a month to insure a Jaguar and Honda.

I'm under $300 a month with State Farm.

I got a new battery installed today and now my automatic starter won’t work, are they related you think?

below.
NO! Not the Mustang! Judging by how damn close she was to your car you got lucky she didn't scrape the entire left side front to back(thank God). She's full of 💩 & knows exactly what she did. Them mirrors make enough noise when they get knocked off. Hope it gets repaired asap & she pays you your $.

Back
Top Bottom