\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

As if this is any better :sick:

range-rover-sport-2022.jpg

Its better than the other one for sure. Not better than the last gen though if thats what youre getting at, the back of that was boxier and in general better looking.

sheesh not bad, good looks mane

curious why u cross shopping trx with f250?
TRX would fill the void of my Raptor on pavement and F250 I would need for towing . TRX is definitely the cheaper choice right now because they are taxing on SD trucks in my area. Weren’t you looking into a SD not to long ago?

A truck was transporting some luxury cars from NYC to Miami & went up in flames on a portion of the I95 which runs through Four Oaks, North Carolina. An M8 was one of the few cars that were burnt.

TRX would fill the void of my Raptor on pavement and F250 I would need for towing . TRX is definitely the cheaper choice right now because they are taxing on SD trucks in my area. Weren’t you looking into a SD not to long ago?
u gunna be towing the raptor/trx to the desert/trails?

Yeah i keep an eye on the truck market here and there.
I want a diesel because the few times i need something super heavy duty it'll come thru, but for most tasks i can knock out with my current half ton.

part of me wants a fun truck, work truck/tow pig and track car.

but life is in my way right now so im not gunna purchase for a while.

u gunna be towing the raptor/trx to the desert/trails?

Yeah i keep an eye on the truck market here and there.
I want a diesel because the few times i need something super heavy duty it'll come thru, but for most tasks i can knock out with my current half ton.

part of me wants a fun truck, work truck/tow pig and track car.

but life is in my way right now so im not gunna purchase for a while.
I actually have some really nice play areas in my back yard ( within 2 hours or so) so I wouldn’t be towing the Raptor much. But for the times I want to do rally’s, Raptor Runs etc etc I would need to tow but I don’t know if I wanna daily a SD. I have time to think about it as my Raptor won’t be done anytime soon and I still haven’t found a car for my son.

In theory a TRX should be able to tow my Raptor and that would be ideal because a TRX would be a much more livable and fun daily vs a SD. The funny part is I’m saying all this knowing whatever I buy will be sold when I get the email to pick up my Cybertruck plaid lol. At this point I should just be looking into getting a 2010ish cheap tow pig and leave it at that

Toyota GR Corolla pricing.. a relative steal at MSRP..

Some pics of the Morizo at a private event in June I was at…

7308821F-11D5-4283-8F3B-1BF2D0FF3C37.jpeg
3871DCE5-DACD-472D-AFE5-FD3EE0074DD4.jpeg
273EF58A-157F-49E6-AB15-D25CDFD735AB.jpeg
92FD5ADA-E4A8-4C9C-8271-26F271872C7B.jpeg
Love this car…. Like that they are bringing back the cheaper fun cars. Yea I know 50k isn’t cheap but it’s all relative. I remember the battles between the Evo , STi, SRT4, Mazda Speed 3, Saturn ION Redline, Chevy Cobalt SS, Acura RSX …. Mid 2000s was good times for a relatively cheap fun car

The srt4 was always doing dodge ****. Even back then.
I had one back in the day and it had HORRIBLY CHEAP interior, even down to the power windows in front and roll up windows in the back lol but man that thing was a beast with very easy and cheap mods.

Mine was 22k brand new and only weighed 2900lbs….. I Surprised A LOT of ppl back in the day. But truth be told I only started beating up on ppl after I got my pushed in by a catfish Camaro…… man I needed a rape whistle for that run lol…… ahhhhh the good ol days

Last edited by a moderator:
S
I actually have some really nice play areas in my back yard ( within 2 hours or so) so I wouldn’t be towing the Raptor much. But for the times I want to do rally’s, Raptor Runs etc etc I would need to tow but I don’t know if I wanna daily a SD. I have time to think about it as my Raptor won’t be done anytime soon and I still haven’t found a car for my son.

In theory a TRX should be able to tow my Raptor and that would be ideal because a TRX would be a much more livable and fun daily vs a SD. The funny part is I’m saying all this knowing whatever I buy will be sold when I get the email to pick up my Cybertruck plaid lol. At this point I should just be looking into getting a 2010ish cheap tow pig and leave it at that
eh trx not a good tow vehicle especially since that suspension is not setup for it.
the superduty i think would make a great daily. i was looking into it as a daily especially if you wanna spend like 2-5k more on some carli suspension, you will be golden

my buddy has a 2500 cummins as a daily and im jealous, u get 15-20mpg plus the comfort and safety of a pickup. can't beat that combo imo

I had one back in the day and it had HORRIBLY CHEAP interior, even down to the power windows in front and roll up windows in the back lol but man that thing was a beast with very easy and cheap mods.

Mine was 22k brand new and only weighed 2900lbs….. I Surprised A LOT of ppl back in the day. But truth be told I only started beating up on ppl after I got my **** pushed in by a catfish Camaro…… man I needed a rape whistle for that run lol…… ahhhhh the good ol days

Oh yeah, everyone knew they put down power with a couple mods.

The stereotype still remained true though.

They always had the worst sounding bov, tacky mods but just taking people to gapplebees. :lol:

Eagle talons too, I knew a couple clapped out ones just smoking 100k dollar cars at the time.

Oh yeah, everyone knew they put down power with a couple mods.

The stereotype still remained true though.

They always had the worst sounding bov, tacky mods but just taking people to gapplebees. :lol:

Eagle talons too, I knew a couple clapped out ones just smoking 100k dollar cars at the time.
100% right man….. idk how i forgot about the Talons… those cars hurt feeling lol

Edit….. add Mitsubishi galant VR-4 to that list

The galant vr-4 was such a sick sleeper.

People were swapping mighty maxes too and leaving them crusty with built motors.

Back
Top Bottom