\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

At the shawarma spot last night.

A5776576-A49A-4537-A076-209D33EF6EBF.jpeg

aepps20 aepps20 first impressions since you’ve had the m8? How does it compare to the 550? Haven’t driven an m8 but did really like the 550.

aepps20 aepps20 first impressions since you’ve had the m8? How does it compare to the 550? Haven’t driven an m8 but did really like the 550.

The M8 is an absolute monster of a car. It's way heavier than the 550 but is somehow more agile. You can definitely feel the difference in power. I thought I wouldn't notice the bump from 523hp to 615hp but it is definitely a leap. The 550 being 5 inches shorter was easier to park and the M8 is lower to the ground which isn't bad but I could see people with knee or back problems having challenges. The 550i was simply put the best car I've owned and if not for the uniqueness of the M8 GC I probably would've kept it. So far gas mileage on both cars is around 19mpg. The m performance exhaust makes the M8 sound really mean on startup. It's crazy how much louder it is than the 550i. The interior of both cars is great with a slight edge to the 550i for massaging seats (Not an option on the m8 due to.l chip shortage)

The M8 is an absolute monster of a car. It's way heavier than the 550 but is somehow more agile. You can definitely feel the difference in power. I thought I wouldn't notice the bump from 523hp to 615hp but it is definitely a leap. The 550 being 5 inches shorter was easier to park and the M8 is lower to the ground which isn't bad but I could see people with knee or back problems having challenges. The 550i was simply put the best car I've owned and if not for the uniqueness of the M8 GC I probably would've kept it. So far gas mileage on both cars is around 19mpg. The m performance exhaust makes the M8 sound really mean on startup. It's crazy how much louder it is than the 550i. The interior of both cars is great with a slight edge to the 550i for massaging seats (Not an option on the m8 due to.l chip shortage)
Good ****, glad you’re enjoying it. I bet it the mpe is loud as ****. :lol:

have you seen Steve Dinan's M8? if i could, i'd build one just like it.

Mileage? Only TRX I’ve seen in the 80s have 40-50k on them
private seller almost 30k miles still under factory warranty tho

this one is a dealer but mileage is like 5k i believe

Back
Top Bottom