\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

These are 🔥 too
DBB41453-4834-4FBF-A32D-E00A0C55646C.jpeg

We need more wagons. Seen a white one of that 3 wagon in BK one time, owner just had black rims and it was tinted out and looked so clean.

Anybody order a Cadillac Lyriq and have a dealer actually call them yet?

I placed a reservation about two months ago and only got an email confirming my deposit but nothing else.

This will be my first time back into an electric car after selling my Tesla Model S about 5 years ago

I want a VW All-Track or an Audi All-Road for my daily. But the smart thing is to run this 07 Civic EX to the ground lol

datznasty datznasty they coming for you!

Originally i was gonna make a where were they when i needed them joke but after watching it, its high key sad. They said them dudes rob so many cars the city of Milwaukee is giving out free club anti theft devices and cancelling events because of their violence. His “documentary” is also big time glorifying it more than anything but the question I’d ask is why specifically Kias and Hyundais
RustyShackleford RustyShackleford
a-friend a-friend

#playstupidgameswinstupidprizes

Looks fantastic. Way better than any of the early renders. And the surprise in the video.... suicide doors!! 👏👏
I'll reserve judgment until I see it in person, but I really like the homage to the Lusso in the rear 3/4 view.

That angle revels the homely packaging that the Uris-which undoubtably shares rear crumple/crash/rollover zones with its Bentley (upright, stately) and Audi stablemates (same) which is at odds with the overall Lamborghini profile-which always bothered me about the design. (As you noted the rear hinged doors were a nice touch, and maybe a wink towards the one off 1972 Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona shooting brake?)

I like the spicy comments from the Ferrari comms team pointing out that fact.

Last edited:
What I wish I had:
86243C73-4B86-47B4-BE1A-1B1892EEEA1E.jpeg

What I actually have 🫠
25602EB9-55A5-4E77-8196-6F49DE5E3720.jpeg
64485FBA-DC93-4413-BD19-FDDAB1283DFB.jpeg

To be fair it’s a pretty sick car, handles our gravel road rlly well and works in the snow up here in KY. Also has a decent stock stereo. Just not a challenger…

I love your vehicle. The color is amazing and it looks great.

Audi and Porsche (I guess all VAG) coupe SUVs look good. The others are pretty bad.

Two door convertible SUV like this and a wrangler/bronco are cool. That Murano though…

7FC64AFA-5ACD-482D-8074-4C8256E6BD96.png

Back
Top Bottom