\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I am in love… nearly 800hp and 1100lbs torque

C9B5E1F4-29F4-4898-9250-6B4B6531949D.jpeg
84EBEE15-4A14-4638-B4AF-65B6E6BB79A1.jpeg
E09EA864-6FB9-4A91-A169-8E4C5A50E37D.jpeg
D9CB6A4B-6E18-4065-B54F-80B901F6A936.jpeg
damn, merc winning rn

Last time Lexus was in the mix was the IS-F. This 500 doesnt hold a candle to the big boys. RS5 is LOVELY, specially the Sportback but I think they always still been a TINY tick behind the M4/C63. And engine aside if it still delivers the performance whats really the matter? 4 bangers have been producing more power than V6’s for years and years now for example, would you rather have a V6 for the sake of a V6 even though a 4 is more powerful?
You say it doesn’t hold a candle but there is a market for the last of the NA V8 . On paper the ISF wasn’t on the level of the M3 or C63 but it had decent sales.

You have a very valid point that I can not logically answer lol, I actually use this same argument when talking about the Gen 1 Raptor vs the Gen 2 ….. yet here I am on the other side of the fence on this one.

Man stop it, what salt? :lol:

You have the kitty garaged for the winter? You can easily drive it still man, NYC has maybe 3 days a year lately where you truelly cant drive it cause of snow. Last year we had like 1 day where the snow was bad I believe in late January. The salt just wash that off. Cold means nothing.
I take care of my fast cars. They will not see salt ever. Salt is the devil.

I take care of my fast cars. They will not see salt ever. Salt is the devil.

100% agree. why would i drive my M4 through the salt, when i can just take the Tiguan? i don't store it for winter, but if there is salt, i'm not driving it. no need to introduce corrosion, if i can avoid it. i guess it also depends on how much you care about your car and if you planning on keeping it. i didnt really care much about my S4, so i drove it through whatever.

Fair but there aint even no salt on the ground yet in NYC. :lol:
They had that crap spread out in my neighborhood couple of weeks ago when I took my Challenger out for an alignment. I don't even know why though because it wasn't like we had any snow at all- maybe a test run for DOT trucks/snow equipment? I agree with air spider 777 air spider 777 once you see the salt on the roads that officially marks the end of cruising season & it's hibernation time in the garage till April.

They had that crap spread out in my neighborhood couple of weeks ago when I took my Challenger out for an alignment. I don't even know why though because it wasn't like we had any snow at all- maybe a test run for DOT trucks/snow equipment? I agree with air spider 777 air spider 777 once you see the salt on the roads that officially marks the end of cruising season & it's hibernation time in the garage till April.

Nah bring em out, I enjoy seeing Challys and Chargers struggle for traction in the snow. :lol:

You say it doesn’t hold a candle but there is a market for the last of the NA V8 . On paper the ISF wasn’t on the level of the M3 or C63 but it had decent sales.

You have a very valid point that I can not logically answer lol, I actually use this same argument when talking about the Gen 1 Raptor vs the Gen 2 ….. yet here I am on the other side of the fence on this one.

the IS F sold poorly after 2008/2009. The IS 500 is sold out. The IS F greatly improved after the 2011 suspension changed and addition of a LSD. Very distinct Japanese flavor.

Main thing IS 500 is missing is the brembos. It has the same RC F transmission and LSD.

the IS F sold poorly after 2008/2009. The IS 500 is sold out. The IS F greatly improved after the 2011 suspension changed and addition of a LSD. Very distinct Japanese flavor.

Main thing IS 500 is missing is the brembos. It has the same RC F transmission and LSD.

Its been a min but wasnt one of the flaws of the RC F, or rather what enthusiasts in car reviews were complaining about was its transmission? Kinda the thing holding it back, that and the handling. I might be mistaken. In any case any car doing 0-60 in 4.5 or less is plenty fast. :lol:

That is just the reopening of the $100 reserve. The newest time frame for order banks to open and spec your truck is said to be Q2 next year
Im aware. Why did you say you placed your order in 2019?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom