\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I have a new car coming in 2025. Long wait. And I’ve been bored in the meantime and shopping for cars. I helped my employee get a CPO 991.1 C4S and I got them to take 10% off the price. Seems like there’s deals to be had if you need a car.

a few months ago I had a deal in place to trade my current 991.2 Targa 4 GTS for a 2022 for MSRP and the dealer screwed me.

but it got me thinking, I don’t know that it’s worth 207k for another Targa GTS. Especially since I’m a bit keen on the more analog Interior of the 991 body style.

so I decided to shop for a 992 base carrera and put that money there instead and throw some big turbos on it. That way i can keep both for now. Just haven’t decided on RWD or AWD. Will sell the Model S, only put 6k miles on it in the last year and find myself enjoying the Model Y as a daily. Model S is a fine car, but too fancy for me to daily. I feel like Model Y is that sweet spot.

economy ain't **** up everyone, and dont forget about those 6000lb Vehicle write offs :pimp:

I had a model X and couldn’t write off the the whole amount like people think. Still paid a **** ton (to me) in taxes that year haha.

then again I’m no accountant. Hard to find a decent one.

my accountant said he Wrote off the maximum.

I had a model X and couldn’t write off the the whole amount like people think. Still paid a **** ton (to me) in taxes that year haha.

then again I’m no accountant. Hard to find a decent one.

my accountant said he Wrote off the maximum.

"For SUVs with loaded vehicle weights over 6,000 pounds, but no more than 14,000 pounds, 100% of the cost can be expensed using bonus depreciation in 2022."

Model X is under 6000 pounds maybe thats why. Atleast u get the $7500 EV rebate. Are you incorporated or File individual?

"For SUVs with loaded vehicle weights over 6,000 pounds, but no more than 14,000 pounds, 100% of the cost can be expensed using bonus depreciation in 2022."

Model X is under 6000 pounds maybe thats why. Atleast u get the $7500 EV rebate. Are you incorporated or File individual?

I have both an S Corp and individual. Model X does qualify for section 179 but I only got about 25k deducted the first year.

Today
F1895D2A-DE6F-480B-A1F6-4474A596CB10.jpeg

The new Revuelto. I have an acquaintance who was invited to the Lamborghini Lounge in NYC to a private client only unveiling. He's getting one of the first cars for the US and he is SO EXCITED how it looks. Says it's incredible looking and the back of the car is just insane. Full public unveiling is in March. 👍

Every year people complain about things moving towards being efficient/environmental and every year the cars still just keep getting better and innovating.

Every year people complain about things moving towards being efficient/environmental and every year the cars still just keep getting better and innovating.
replace that ev motor with twin turbos and it would be even faster :lol:

but yeah it has pushed the envelope in certain areas.

i always wondered if it would be more environmentally friendly to just keep the cars we have instead of producing more vehicles

replace that ev motor with twin turbos and it would be even faster :lol:

but yeah it has pushed the envelope in certain areas.

i always wondered if it would be more environmentally friendly to just keep the cars we have instead of producing more vehicles
Replace the EV motor with TT is it won’t be as responsive not to meaning it has already been proven EV give better performance than the gold ol “merica “ V8

My question is, how much more compact is the LT motors vs the coyote motors? I ask this because it wouldn’t been better for GM to give this Eray their new inline 6cyl motor instead of the 6.2 just to help cut down on the weight considering this is 300lbs more than a Z06

Replace the EV motor with TT is it won’t be as responsive not to meaning it has already been proven EV give better performance than the gold ol “merica “ V8

My question is, how much more compact is the LT motors vs the coyote motors? I ask this because it wouldn’t been better for GM to give this Eray their new inline 6cyl motor instead of the 6.2 just to help cut down on the weight considering this is 300lbs more than a Z06
good point about EVs

I believe the Chevy motors are drastically more compact

I've been diesel shopping and i just found out that chevy/gm have a new 3.0 I6 duramax in the 1500s which kinda peaked my interest

good point about EVs

I've been diesel shopping and i just found out that chevy/gm have a new 3.0 I6 duramax in the 1500s which kinda peaked my interest

THAT 3.0 DURAMAX IS AN OPTION ON TAHOE’S, AND BURBANS AS WELL…. I DIDNT WANT IT. NOT MANY DIESEL STATIONS IN MY AREA.

good point about EVs

Why are you looking into a 1/2 ton diesel?

Why are you looking into a 1/2 ton diesel?
Well I'm looking for a daily driver but im a lil lost :lol:
originally i was looking at the chevy/gmc 2500
the prices on the 1/2 ton diesel is nice which is why i'm looking into them but i really like the payload ability of the 2500s. but not sure yet what to go with
im choosing the chevy/gmc over ford and ram because of the ability to upgrade the front suspension compared to ram/ford which have solid axles and ride worse

Back
Top Bottom