\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I just test drove the JGC L Overland and it was a beauty in and out (for me).

With that said, I also test drove a Palisades Limited and although I love the JGC style and interior feel better, the Palisades was a better ride. The suspension on the Jeep was stiff (I dont mind) and it had a little more power, but the actual technology part was lacking. The lane assist on the Palisades was way better, the 360 camera view was helpful the HUD display convenient, the side view for turns/lane chances was dope (JGC didn't have it) and easier to get in the 3rd row to pur liking. Not to mention the 10/100k power train 3/36 free maintenance 5/60 bumper to bumper was all better ... fron back and 3rd row heated and ventilated....

I mean it had more comfort options.

So now I have to keep it in the mix.

So unsure now.
Did the Overland have air suspension or static? That makes a huge difference.

With that said, I also test drove a Palisades Limited and although I love the JGC style and interior feel better, the Palisades was a better ride. The suspension on the Jeep was stiff (I dont mind) and it had a little more power, but the actual technology part was lacking. The lane assist on the Palisades was way better, the 360 camera view was helpful the HUD display convenient, the side view for turns/lane chances was dope (JGC didn't have it) and easier to get in the 3rd row to pur liking. Not to mention the 10/100k power train 3/36 free maintenance 5/60 bumper to bumper was all better ... fron back and 3rd row heated and ventilated....

So unsure now.

Do you genuinely not want the Telly cause its a Kia? I think you said that before, only mentioning it (again) cause if youre looking st the Palisade I mean Hyundai is its sis company so I mean…and Telly > Palisade.

Interior on the new Jeeps are nice but I hate what they did to the exterior. Its a downgrade from last gen, they look SO much better.

Saw this in the wild for the first time today:

20230221_155513.jpg

Larger than I was expecting.

My dad used to have a Chevy Silverado SS and it was all blacked out. Idk what the tint was at but you couldn’t see anything if u were lookin in. Stereo was also killer, sad he had to sell it
That's sick. Why did he sell it?

Got my front windshield tinted today, I went with the same darkness as my windows-5%. Have always wanted to do it but would always back out in fear of getting pulled over,lol, but today I said **** it :lol:. Also told them to take off the inspection & registration stickers so it doesn't look tacky with those on there. Keeping them in the glove box.

Minus the stripes my car is now totally blacked out which is what I've always wanted. Looks dope as hell imo. Went with the same shop that did the PPF on my car.
20230221_083522.jpg
20230221_083330.jpg
20230221_083932.jpg
20230221_083936.jpg
20230221_094047.jpg
20230221_094218.jpg
20230221_094243.jpg
20230221_094313.jpg
Be safe bro

Not going to happen, it's on there permanently, lol.

Photo phobia- Light sensitivity. There's 3 medical reasons one can legally get a state exemption from NY state on tinted windows/windshield. And lmao, y'know I like my privacy when I'm traveling the tri-state area munching on 🍕:lol:
Photo phobia
No kodak moments
Feds walls with my pictures on 'em :lol:

Did the Overland have air suspension or static? That makes a huge difference.
Air Suspension .... the ride was smooth and trust ... to us the inside really felt premium in comparison to the Palisades but that's where it stopped.

Maybe I need to go for the summit, it might have all the extras I want.

So unsure now.
My neighbor had the palisade for a year then traded for the grand Cherokee L

My neighbor had the palisade for a year then traded for the grand Cherokee L
Why and is he happy?

Funny, I went to the Hyundai dealer today cause its the only one in the area with a JGC L Overland and it was a 2022 with 4k miles traded in for a Palisades.

Why and is he happy?

Funny, I went to the Hyundai dealer today cause its the only one in the area with a JGC L Overland and it was a 2022 with 4k miles traded in for a Palisades.
He likes jeeps but they didn't have a three row at the time

Got my front windshield tinted today, I went with the same darkness as my windows-5%. Have always wanted to do it but would always back out in fear of getting pulled over,lol, but today I said **** it :lol:. Also told them to take off the inspection & registration stickers so it doesn't look tacky with those on there. Keeping them in the glove box.

Minus the stripes my car is now totally blacked out which is what I've always wanted. Looks dope as hell imo. Went with the same shop that did the PPF on my car.
20230221_083522.jpg
20230221_083330.jpg
20230221_083932.jpg
20230221_083936.jpg
20230221_094047.jpg
20230221_094218.jpg
20230221_094243.jpg
20230221_094313.jpg
bruh i miss my shaker! that is so beautiful

the whip i bought, it was owned by a cop who had full dark tint on all windows including windshield. im a lil worried about getting pulled over but am winging it for now :lol:

We went with a palisade calligraphy over the grand Cherokee L. Just felt like we got more features for the money. We also liked that the Palisade had power folding seats in the second and third row. I use them all the time. Not sure if they’ve added that to the GCL for the newest model year. We’ve had it for about a year now and we’re happy with it.

20230221_083522.jpg
20230221_083330.jpg
20230221_083932.jpg
20230221_083936.jpg
20230221_094047.jpg
20230221_094218.jpg
20230221_094243.jpg
20230221_094313.jpg
5% on the windshield :lol:

You going hard.

We went with a palisade calligraphy over the grand Cherokee L. Just felt like we got more features for the money. We also liked that the Palisade had power folding seats in the second and third row. I use them all the time. Not sure if they’ve added that to the GCL for the newest model year. We’ve had it for about a year now and we’re happy with it.
That's the dilemma .. the features!!!

I also felt like the GrandC L had more power .. but when doing research they do 0-60 virtually the same ... so leads me to believe the ride is smoother on the Palisades .

And picasso swerve picasso swerve .. the Kia and Pali are almost the same interior and performance but wifey hates the look ... I personally don't like the Kia myself.

MidSide Suv

Pilot / Palisades
Grand Cherokee L
Explorer St

Also, is wild that these midsized well equipped are in the 60s and above with taxes and fees.

Full sizes are 80k and over 100k for well equipped. This is insanean. Like how so?

bruh i miss my shaker! that is so beautiful

the whip i bought, it was owned by a cop who had full dark tint on all windows including windshield. im a lil worried about getting pulled over but am winging it for now :lol:
Your shaker was 🔥 bro. Still remember the tires you had on that bad boy. You're talking about the truck you recently purchased? What percentage is the windshield? How strict are Cali cops & highway patrol on enforcing tint laws out there?
5% on the windshield :lol:

You going hard.
Go dark or go home. Am I right? 😁

Yesterday morning the roads were damp from overnight showers here so the tires kicked up a lot of dirt. Rain again today but morning was beautifully overcast so I gave it a quick bath. Couldn't hit it with the ceramic boost because the rain rolled in around 1:30. Glad it's squeaky clean again. An adorable black cat stopped by to say hello midwash, lol.

Also, some pics of interior darkness with sunroof/windows down & up outside & inside the garage. Daytime isn't bad at all + you get used to it real quick.
20230222_112509.jpg
20230222_124005.jpg
20230222_130718.jpg
20230222_130723.jpg
20230222_131026.jpg

Yesterday morning the roads were damp from overnight showers here so the tires kicked up a lot of dirt. Rain again today but morning was beautifully overcast so I gave it a quick bath. Couldn't hit it with the ceramic boost because the rain rolled in around 1:30. Glad it's squeaky clean again. An adorable black cat stopped by to say hello midwash, lol.

Also, some pics of interior darkness with sunroof/windows down & up outside & inside the garage. Daytime isn't bad at all + you get used to it real quick.
20230222_131026.jpg

RETIRED PHOTOGRAPHER HERE….

ITS DARK AF IN THAT PARKING GARAGE BRO😂😂😂😂😂. WE ALL KNOW😂😂😂

THE EXPOSURE IS JUST BUMPED UP WAY HIGH FOR THAT PHOTO(THE DASH CLUSTER IS WAYYY BLOWN OUT, THATS THE DEAD GIVEAWAY)

Back
Top Bottom