\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

what model did u get? they all have their low and high end wheels

these are my favorite kmcs
413a8e8cd82dbd2ac49394de59db7b56925477d1b48e9aeed73e1ec564c10c1e.jpeg
Too busy for me. I went for one of their basic cast aluminium wheels ..Lobo. They look terrible in the offset I need.
I’m ordering a Method Bead Grip on Monday.

E8D4B573-89F7-42D4-9245-7BDE8921D288.jpeg

MAN YOU ARE SO LATE😂😂😂. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE LAST 20+ YEARS?

UNDERCOVER CARS ARE NOTHING NEW.
+1

I remember 4th gen fbodies and Fox bodies were the thing in the mid to late 90s for undercover. I had a 94 Firebird formula back then and was pulled over by a Caprice for changing lanes too quickly. They claimed one click of the turn signal wasn’t enough. Anyway my sister at the time worked at a PD a few burbs away so I had a sweatshirt on that said ….PD. First question they asked is if I was undercover. That had to be around 97-98.

MAN YOU ARE SO LATE😂😂😂. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE LAST 20+ YEARS?

UNDERCOVER CARS ARE NOTHING NEW.
C'mon bro, obviously regular undercover cars are nothing new. But Mustangs/Challengers & Camaros as undercover...not so common at all. And those are the cars the video is showing.

i seen mfers pulled over in pacifcas and everything in between :lol:
I've seen 1 or 2 of those. The craziest one I personally saw was an NYC undercover taxi. Dude in an M5 was going around the block over & over again doing pulls. The 3rd round a yellow cab lit em up. 1st & last time I saw an undercover taxi.

C'mon bro, obviously regular undercover cars are nothing new. But Mustangs/Challengers & Camaros as undercover...not so common at all. And those are the cars the video is showing.
Read my post above yours. They’re more common than you think. I’ve seen pictures of Lambos being used in Europe.

I'm sorry, but that is dumb af. And it's rubbing me the wrong way.

They were better off keeping it silent.
That was the tweaked version from what they originally released month or so ago. This tweaked version sounds worse 🤣, didn't help one bit their mic was up the cars ***. Trying to make an EV sound like an ICE engine :smh: .

Thanks for posting this cuz I always wondered what happened to Carolina Leid and now I know. She used to do the news in NYC on abc.
I don't remember her. ABC7 is my go to news channel & I don't remember seeing her, ever. She must've been with the station a long time ago.

Read my post above yours. They’re more common than you think. I’ve seen pictures of Lambos being used in Europe.
Idk I'm yet to see Challys Camaros or Mustangs as undercover here. That's why I thought the video was cool for using these modern sports cars to blend in undercover. Rav4, Sienna, Camrys, Altimas, Odysseys are nothing new around my way. They use the Big 3 American cars around your area as undercover? They use Lambos in the UAE too.

This is crazy…. child labor used in Alabama

This is kinda cool some depts having undercover cop cars to blend in.

Going from the police brutality thread to seeing this is an emotional rollercoaster that I wasn't ready for.

Thank goodness for the Fools Wildin' thread :lol:

Laughter really is the best medicine sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom