\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Your shaker was 🔥 bro. Still remember the tires you had on that bad boy. You're talking about the truck you recently purchased? What percentage is the windshield? How strict are Cali cops & highway patrol on enforcing tint laws out there?

Go dark or go home. Am I right? 😁
yesss the stance on that shaker was perfect with 295s in the rear.
yeah on that truck, cali cops will use it as a reason to pull u over but since its so hot they arent that strict on it for the most part
did some truck things today on the way home from work
1677105450212.png

1/2 scoop of fertilizeer to lay down before this rare california rainstorm

RETIRED PHOTOGRAPHER HERE….

ITS DARK AF IN THAT PARKING GARAGE BRO😂😂😂😂😂. WE ALL KNOW😂😂😂

THE EXPOSURE IS JUST BUMPED UP WAY HIGH FOR THAT PHOTO(THE DASH CLUSTER IS WAYYY BLOWN OUT, THATS THE DEAD GIVEAWAY)
I don't get what you're saying...are you saying I enhanced or added a filter to the pictures? The dash cluster came out that way because my hand moved. The pics are 100% unfiltered.

I don't get what you're saying...are you saying I enhanced or added a filter to the pictures? The dash cluster came out that way because my hand moved. The pics are 100% unfiltered.
What he said, the phone (perhaps) had to over expose the dash to compensate for the lack of ambient light coming through the window. Meaning your inside was dark af

What he said, the phone (perhaps) had to over expose the dash to compensate for the lack of ambient light coming through the window. Meaning your inside was dark af
Ohhh, now I get it. Yeah, the whole point was to show different levels of darkness in different light settings. Garage was dark even with the windows down & sunroof open.

bigslim773 bigslim773

How much you paid for the Tahoe?

Just seen a 2022 RST Burbuan, asking price was 68k.

$64 WAS STICKER, $55 WITH MY TRADE IN.

MINE IS A 2023 LT(I HAVE NO NEED FOR A HIGHER TRIM WITH ALL THE BELLS AND WHISTLES BECAUSE I DONT USE THEM).

I HAVE:
-PANO ROOF
-MEMORY SEATS
-CAPTAINS CHAIRS
-DIGITAL DASH
-5.3L UNDER THE HOOD
-HEATED SEATS
-OEM CONSOLE SAFE
-LANE KEEP ASSIST
-10.2” INFOTAINMENT SCREEN
-BOSE AUDIO

THOSE WERE THE ONLY OPTIONS I REALLY PREFERRED.

NOW THE PANO ROOF, MEMORY DRIVER SEAT, AND CAPTAINS CHAIRS WERE ABSOLUTELY MANDATORY😂

RETIRED PHOTOGRAPHER HERE….

ITS DARK AF IN THAT PARKING GARAGE BRO😂😂😂😂😂. WE ALL KNOW😂😂😂

THE EXPOSURE IS JUST BUMPED UP WAY HIGH FOR THAT PHOTO(THE DASH CLUSTER IS WAYYY BLOWN OUT, THATS THE DEAD GIVEAWAY)

Naw thats not a bump in the exposure or edits, thats pretty much how that picture would come out with any camera (phone).

Naw thats not a bump in the exposure or edits, thats pretty much how that picture would come out with any camera (phone).
It is a bump in exposure. Just because it comes out that way doesn't mean it didnt happen.

Like he stated, the highlights are blown because the phone automatically over expose to properly expose the focus.

It is a bump in exposure. Just because it comes out that way doesn't mean it didnt happen.

Like he stated, the highlights are blown because the phone automatically over expose to properly expose the focus.

I meant a purposely bumped exposure (to show it aint that dark with the tints).

Anyone have KMC wheels? I just got some mounted on 37’a and they seem cheap to me. They used 4000 weights on each wheel to balance them. Going to return them for Methods.

Anyone have KMC wheels? I just got some mounted on 37’a and they seem cheap to me. They used 4000 weights on each wheel to balance them. Going to return them for Methods.
what model did u get? they all have their low and high end wheels

these are my favorite kmcs
413a8e8cd82dbd2ac49394de59db7b56925477d1b48e9aeed73e1ec564c10c1e.jpeg

$64 WAS STICKER, $55 WITH MY TRADE IN.

MINE IS A 2023 LT(I HAVE NO NEED FOR A HIGHER TRIM WITH ALL THE BELLS AND WHISTLES BECAUSE I DONT USE THEM).

I HAVE:
-PANO ROOF
-MEMORY SEATS
-CAPTAINS CHAIRS
-DIGITAL DASH
-5.3L UNDER THE HOOD
-HEATED SEATS
-OEM CONSOLE SAFE
-LANE KEEP ASSIST
-10.2” INFOTAINMENT SCREEN
-BOSE AUDIO

THOSE WERE THE ONLY OPTIONS I REALLY PREFERRED.

NOW THE PANO ROOF, MEMORY DRIVER SEAT, AND CAPTAINS CHAIRS WERE ABSOLUTELY MANDATORY😂
Thanks my dude.

This had me digging at different trims and like you stated, above LT besides motors everything is not a necessity but a want.

I thought an RST was better than an LT but besides color, stitching, some decals grill and rims nothing different.

Whats your MPG avg?

Thanks my dude.

This had me digging at different trims and like you stated, above LT besides motors everything is not a necessity but a want.

I thought an RST was better than an LT but besides color, stitching, some decals grill and rims nothing different.

Whats your MPG avg?

WAS LOOKING AT A RST… BUT I WAS LIKE NAH, I’LL JUST GET A LT.

IM PLANNING ON ADDING MY OWN VOSSEN 22’S ON 33’S.

I DON’T DRIVE IT EVERYDAY SO I CAN’T GIVE YOU AN ACCURATE MPG AVG. WHEN I DROVE IT BACK FROM FLORIDA TO MEMPHIS, THE AVERAGE WAS ABOUT 17-20MPG AT 78MPH.

Last edited:
Damn I ain’t know KMC was still making wheels like that. Only really see em on mini trucks now

Back
Top Bottom