\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Anyone got any experience buy wheels(rims) from ebay. I never trusted ebay? I got 1 pair of shoes(AT IIIs) from ebay back in 01 and wondered if they were real the whole time I had them.

BNR32-34s are basically a regular BMW 3 series. The GTRs were the ///M version.

R35 was GTR only.

The infiniti G35s we got were called Nissan skylines in Japan

Yup. Nice post.

Tho the Nissan Skyline is a legendary nameplate for decades. So the decision was made to rebadge the skyline as the G35 when Ghosn wanted to get Infiniti rolling. Note the cost cutting was so evident the knobs on the center console were never moved to the left for LHD Americans. Also the seat controls were by the transmission tunnel not by the outside. They never made a new seat. Didn’t matter as the first gen G35s were huge huge hits.

Currently the Q50 and R35 are built on the same production line.

Since there is no Infiniti in Japan and cause Nissan has zero idea what it’s doing the Q50 Was called the Infinti Skykine in Japan. Weird. With no dealer network.

D1BB7F70-AF1D-4075-B1DF-1BE1627244DF.jpeg

Well now they have done a major GT-R inspired

After the major refresh it went back to Nissan Skyline now with a GT-R inspired front end.

4ECA1A75-3C27-4DF0-ACCF-CE7C87F61D5A.jpeg

With Nissan admitting they won’t be investing much in Infiniti and will use a Nissan plus strategy, the Q60 has been discontinued and I expect the very old Q50 is next. Likely replaced by something sharing the Altima platform since the Maxima is also dead.

It’s funny but the G35 came twenty years ago, 2003. How the hell does a brand lose all that momentum is just crazy to me. The first couple gens were beloved, offered manuals and coupes.

This is crazy…. child labor used in Alabama

Not surprising. That’s why a lot of these plants are in hell hole states with no unions or labor enforcement.

Before we picked up the 330e we (read: my wife) contemplated the new Prius. Called one local dealer and he was like a) no, you can't drive one there won't be any available for test drives and b) good luck getting one within 3 years, they're all sold out. After I stopped laughing, I was like are you serious? 3 years for a Prius? He stumbled over his words but basically was like, had customers who didn't buy the prior generation so they're on the "list" for this years. Hung up and just shook my head. No way in hell I am waiting for a Prius number 1. And number 2, for $40-45k no less, you're out of your mind. Best of luck to Toyota and they're artificial supply constraints.

Before we picked up the 330e we (read: my wife) contemplated the new Prius. Called one local dealer and he was like a) no, you can't drive one there won't be any available for test drives and b) good luck getting one within 3 years, they're all sold out. After I stopped laughing, I was like are you serious? 3 years for a Prius? He stumbled over his words but basically was like, had customers who didn't buy the prior generation so they're on the "list" for this years. Hung up and just shook my head. No way in hell I am waiting for a Prius number 1. And number 2, for $40-45k no less, you're out of your mind. Best of luck to Toyota and they're artificial supply constraints.
GM announced it would hold productions for 2 weeks or so to keep optimal inventory levels.

In other words keep the demand high and low supplies to justify the ridiculous prices they have .....

GM announced it would hold productions for 2 weeks or so to keep optimal inventory levels.

In other words keep the demand high and low supplies to justify the ridiculous prices they have .....

my buddy got 5k off a new truck cuz it was a 22 and its basically march now :lol:

they gunna struggle

my buddy got 5k off a new truck cuz it was a 22 and its basically march now :lol:

they gunna struggle
Did he get the new or older interior? The older interior could be had with a discount. The restyled interior was actually selling. They were selling side by side on dealer lots.

87FF6F45-A326-4CE4-9131-411B473E0241.jpeg
E38A13EE-BA53-4298-A427-A49FF7B303B3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom