\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

anyone here have a tacoma…what are your thoughts? id like a double cab trd pro or trd offroad in a manual…

ive owned landcruisers, fj cruiser, 4runners…but never the pickup…the only concern i really have is that the tacomas are built in america/mexico and the LC/FJ/4runner were all built in japan

I almost got a used one but it was like 45k and I forget the year but it had transmission problems after doing some research so I just couldn’t do it.

Like you said, reliability isn’t bad but tbh any small truck is reliable these days.

SEEMS LIKE TOO MUCH WORK😂😂😂.

#JustDoIt
Nah, just a trip to the eye doctor & 1 form that required to be filled out. I've never had a problem for window tint on my cars but now that I tinted the front windshield I figured this would be smart to get. As for the 9 week wait, the DMV rep said they had over 2,000 applicants & applications are processed in the order in which they were received.

Nah, just a trip to the eye doctor & 1 form that required to be filled out. I've never had a problem for window tint on my cars but now that I tinted the front windshield I figured this would be smart to get. As for the 9 week wait, the DMV rep said they had over 2,000 applicants & applications are processed in the order in which they were received.
Might look into this. I wear glasses and my license states I have corrected vision

That’s kind of how heavy equipment went. They tried to lock down all the part numbers and stuff for a while except caterpillar was like “nah, we’ll give you the part numbers and show you how to fix it for free.” :lol:

There’s a reason cat is the most popular and they never stop supporting their machines. You can still get parts for 60 year old equipment.

Meanwhile Deere won’t even let you run a check engine code.

You forgot the best one

Screenshot 2023-04-28 at 3.22.20 PM.png
Probably the best one

IMG_1463.jpeg

So glad to have stumbled across this thread because I love cars but know nothing about them when it comes to maintenance or how to buy, etc.

I'm going to be in the market real soon for a new daily. Not looking for anything crazy like some of these :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: cars that are posted in here. I want something from the 90s/early 00s. I'm interested in a Blazer Xtreme (but I can't find one anywhere), an '01 Camaro (I wanted something newer but heard the newer Camaro's have a lot of issues), or an old BMW (but I've heard maintenance on these things are super expensive). Can anyone let me pick their brain with this because I literally have no idea what I'm doing :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom