\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

man whoever bought those r32 gtrs when they first became legal hit a gold mine they were like 20-30k then doubled up now
its crazy the r32 and r34 becoming legal everyone was hyped but nobody gave a damb about the r33 :lol:

man whoever bought those r32 gtrs when they first became legal hit a gold mine they were like 20-30k then doubled up now
its crazy the r32 and r34 becoming legal everyone was hyped but nobody gave a damb about the r33 :lol:
Thats because the r33 is the ugly ducking out the bunch imo
R32 is my favorite I wouldn’t mind buying a Gts-T as I have 0 need for awd in my life.

Wonder how much it would cost to get a decent R34.

A decent one? Probably somewhere in the mid 5-figures easily.

Me, I'm glad a different kind of car is finally hit the 25 year mark and then some. OG Series 1 Lotus Elise. The car we didn't get. 765 kgs equals 1,500 lbs. Such a hoot and I want one BADLY.

A McChicken is also 3 bucks now. I don't think anythings gotten cheaper since then...

Dont.

Well to be fair, that's a V-Spec II Nur edition. Only 718 made, so it's gonna do STUPID money. Plus it's one of the only 2 I believe R34s on the NHTSA Show & Display allowed list (so it can be brought in even if not 25 years old yet).

So, today I was getting my car serviced and I just happen to look around the lot and saw this beautiful 23 Chevrolet Tahoe. When I looked at the sticker price, my jaw dropped lol.

8133FCBA-F6CA-42CD-934D-E9F159339185.jpeg

7CA00A7C-8B0A-498E-B546-9BF55ABA9975.jpeg
37678355-64FE-4B77-AA30-D3AF68E88C56.jpeg

$91k for a Chevrolet Tahoe! Granted, it’s got super cruise, which is a $2700 option, but still… When I read the stuff on the paper, you have to pay a monthly subscription just for super cruise..lmfao!

$91k for a Chevrolet Tahoe!!! Never thought I’ll see the day!

What’s even more wild, I saw a 23 GMC Sierra Denali 2500 ultimate for $95k! Yes, you heard that right, $95k for a GMC Sierra Denali lol.

I don't pocket watch, but I really think people who buys these trucks are either living above their means, or just rich…lol

So, today I was getting my car serviced and I just happen to look around the lot and saw this beautiful 23 Chevrolet Tahoe. When I looked at the sticker price, my jaw dropped lol.

$91k for a Chevrolet Tahoe! Granted, it’s got super cruise, which is a $2700 option, but still… When I read the stuff on the paper, you have to pay a monthly subscription just for super cruise..lmfao!

What’s even more wild, I saw a 23 GMC Sierra Denali 2500 ultimate for $95k! Yes, you heard that right, $95k for a GMC Sierra Denali lol.

I don't pocket watch, but I really think people who buys these trucks are either living above their means, or just rich…lol

THATS A HIGH COUNTRY. ITS THE TOP TRIM OR SECOND FROM THE TOP. HAS ALL THE OPTIONS.

I HAVE A TAHOE LT. I SIMPLY DID NOT WANT ALL THAT CRAP BECAUSE I WOULD NEVER USE IT, SO WHY PAY FOR IT?

I GOT ALL THE OPTIONS I WANTED. [DIGITAL DASH, PANO ROOF, CAPTAINS CHAIRS, MEMORY DRIVER SEAT]. MY STICKER WAS $64K.

AND ANYTHING “DENALI” IS GOING TO BE HIGH.

Last edited:

its really wild out there :lol:

one of my buddies wanted a hellcat just for fun and it was like 75k or 87k :lol:

i believe prices will come down in the next year for these normal cars. aint no way

its really wild out there :lol:

one of my buddies wanted a hellcat just for fun and it was like 75k or 87k :lol:

i believe prices will come down in the next year for these normal cars. aint no way

PRICES WERE PROJECTED TO GO DOWN TOWARDS THE END OF 2022 AND THEY ARE JUST GOING UP N UP.

NOTHING IS GETTING CHEAPER.

PEOPLE HAVE ADJUSTED TO HIGHER COSTS/MAKING A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF MONEY… SO IF EVERYTHING GOES DOWN AND FOLKS START MAKING LESS MONEY… CATASTROPHE :lol:

THATS A HIGH COUNTRY. ITS THE TOP TRIM OR SECOND FROM THE TOP. HAS ALL THE OPTIONS.

I HAVE A TAHOE LT. I SIMPLY DID NOT WANT ALL THAT CRAP BECAUSE I WOULD NEVER USE IT, SO WHY PAY FOR IT?

I GOT ALL THE OPTIONS I WANTED. [DIGITAL DASH, PANO ROOF, CAPTAINS CHAIRS, MEMORY DRIVER SEAT]. MY STICKER WAS $64K.

AND ANYTHING “DENALI” IS GOING TO BE HIGH.
I’m aware it was the top trim and it also has “super cruise”. But, man, I never thought I’ll see a CHEVY be that much that’s not named a Corvette lol. Even when I asked the salesmen about that truck, he even said that GM is out of their mind with pricing on SUV’s and trucks. If he says that, you know it’s overpriced.

Owned a Tahoe LT2(45k) new in 07 and a Denali (75k) in 15 and I did not have a good experience with either of them and were both replaced with European SUVs. Besides my Raptor ( which I didn’t give it enough time for something to go wrong) I’ve always had trouble with American Vehicles.

I chose both GM SUVs because of price point but no way I would get a 90k or more Tahoe when a GLS or X7 could be had at a similar price . I will say though if you are going to buy a Tahoe then it’s worth it to pay the extra money for the 6.2 because that 5.3 is booty cheeks.

Back
Top Bottom