\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

this car has a special place in my heart but not this special lol….
7EF4CCAD-A9EB-4B77-950E-F46A7AB6FCCC.png
Imola red is everything 🔥🔥🔥

IMG_4344.jpeg

IMG_4345.jpeg

I said it before but man Toyota dropped the ball heavy on this. This looks so bad its actually hilarious. :lol:

Literally looks like the Prius front end photoshopped into the current gens body. Side profile almost exactly the same. That unibrow on the back too smh.

Crown SUV look smooth af though.

IMG_4344.jpeg

IMG_4345.jpeg

I said it before but man Toyota dropped the ball heavy on this. This looks so bad its actually hilarious. :lol:

Literally looks like the Prius front end photoshopped into the current gens body. Side profile almost exactly the same. That unibrow on the back too smh.

Crown SUV look smooth af though.
This is fire to me. Way better than the disappointing Accord that I was waiting for. That body color front grille was a nice touch. It all comes down to preferences though so I won’t argue with those that hate it.

This is fire to me. Way better than the disappointing Accord that I was waiting for. That body color front grille was a nice touch. It all comes down to preferences though so I won’t argue with those that hate it.

**** no that cheese grater grill is the worst part. :lol:

New Accord is trash too, but if I had to pick between the two id go with the Accord.

That front end looks good on the Prius, the Crown. This? Nawwww.

**** no that cheese grater grill is the worst part. :lol:

New Accord is trash too, but if I had to pick between the two id go with the Accord.

That front end looks good on the Prius, the Crown. This? Nawwww.
Bro that’s the icing on the cake. That Prius front end is fire.

The Accord took a step back. **** looks like something between a Civic and blimp.

The Crown looks fire.

Fair enough…. I guess some ppl are just sensitive or hold they’re worth to a stoplight race lol
Naw .... he got smoked the 1st time then went back for 2nds like he was going to prove a point, just to get smoked again. Why am I going to show my face??? Have some dignity man.

That would be 1 of 5 LM models. Wonder where this pic was taken? 🤔 Kinda looks like the McLaren Philly F1 service building in West Chester, as they are the only official shop in the country to work on them.

Yeah not sure but it’s my 🐐.. let me see can i find out more

Back
Top Bottom