\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

good work, stick it to those salesmen lol

pics?

Meh, im not the biggest fan of the exterior. 10th gen looks much much better IMO but after having this for a week everything else is a clear upgrade. Interior is much nicer, and the drive is so nice. Never had a hybrid before and love how it drives.

IMG_3095.jpeg

Just removed the dealer plate frame for regular black ones, just gonna throw 35% tint and add some ambient lighting and call it a day.

Meh, im not the biggest fan of the exterior. 10th gen looks much much better IMO but after having this for a week everything else is a clear upgrade. Interior is much nicer, and the drive is so nice. Never had a hybrid before and love how it drives.

IMG_3095.jpeg

Just removed the dealer plate frame for regular black ones, just gonna throw 35% tint and add some ambient lighting and call it a day.

I’m not a Honda guy so I’m not in the know, but I don’t see why this iteration of the accord gets so much hate. I test drove one and it was great. Lots of features, roomy interior, and drove well. The only reason why I didn’t get it is was because I was leasing and they payment on this with money down was more expensive then the 4 door wrangler I ended up getting.

I’m not a Honda guy so I’m not in the know, but I don’t see why this iteration of the accord gets so much hate. I test drove one and it was great. Lots of features, roomy interior, and drove well. The only reason why I didn’t get it is was because I was leasing and they payment on this with money down was more expensive then the 4 door wrangler I ended up getting.

Mainly the exterior is a downgrade from the 10th gen, which I also agree with. Everything else about it though is an improvement IMO, well except theres no more 2.0 engine and 10 speed transmission but I didnt have that so I didnt care anyways. The hybrid drives so well, and its pretty peppy. The 0-60 is 6.6 I believe, not that I care on an Accord but I def feel the extra oomph. Interior is much nicer. But yeah, the exterior is enough to put off alot of people, hence the slow sales. I dont think its ugly, I just dont think its nearly as good as the previous gen.

The Accord used to be the fun family enthusiast car. Not anymore, it’s a Buick. It has as much power as an Accord from 25 years ago. The hybrid is okay. It’s massive inside but boring. Missed silly things like no more garage link. It has the front end of a ford taurus and the rear of fake audi a7. It’s massive inside.

Accord Sales have dropped badly since 2014. The new generation has stunk it up. The Accord used to outsell the Camry or go toe to toe with it. Now the Camry demolIshes it.

Unfortunately the major magazines and youtubers are all honda fanboys so then make every excuse in the book. C&D named it to their Ten Best list without even driving it.

lol

Mainly the exterior is a downgrade from the 10th gen, which I also agree with. Everything else about it though is an improvement IMO, well except theres no more 2.0 engine and 10 speed transmission but I didnt have that so I didnt care anyways. The hybrid drives so well, and its pretty peppy. The 0-60 is 6.6 I believe, not that I care on an Accord but I def feel the extra oomph. Interior is much nicer. But yeah, the exterior is enough to put off alot of people, hence the slow sales. I dont think its ugly, I just dont think its nearly as good as the previous gen.

That makes sense. I drove a b7 A4 for over a decade so I was pretty easily impressed. I don’t know one generation from the other when it comes to accords but I defintely did notice older iterations looking sportier and more agressive but I don’t mind the “expective” look on bigger body sedans. Like I said, if the lease prices weren’t outrageous I would have gone with the accord over the wrangler.
ADV​

The Accord used to be the fun family enthusiast car. Not anymore, it’s a Buick. It has as much power as an Accord from 25 years ago. The hybrid is okay. It’s massive inside but boring. Missed silly things like no more garage link. It has the front end of a ford taurus and the rear of fake audi a7. It’s massive inside.

Accord Sales have dropped badly since 2014. The new generation has stunk it up. The Accord used to outsell the Camry or go toe to toe with it. Now the Camry demolIshes it.

Unfortunately the major magazines and youtubers are all honda fanboys so then make every excuse in the book. C&D named it to their Ten Best list without even driving it.

lol

Didn’t realize there was so much going on behind the new design! Sheesh

That makes sense. I drove a b7 A4 for over a decade so I was pretty easily impressed. I don’t know one generation from the other when it comes to accords but I defintely did notice older iterations looking sportier and more agressive but I don’t mind the “expective” look on bigger body sedans. Like I said, if the lease prices weren’t outrageous I would have gone with the accord over the wrangler.
ADV​

Screen Shot 2024-07-13 at 8.06.58 PM.png

10th gen on the right. Here it dont look so bad, 11th gen looks a little "manlier" but just overall and in person the 10th gen is nicer. If they kinda just did something with the bumper on the 11th it would look better, which I assume they will for the mid cycle refresh and if it looks a lot better imma be mad as hell. :lol:

lol

The inside is nice, the only thing is that its HEAVY on black, nothing to break it up especially the door panels but the dash and vent design looks real good. Screen is huge too, though they cheapened out on the gauge cluster as it looks like...25% smaller than the last gen? Agree on the Taurus look, though I do like the back end. I dont see the A7 personally but its a very common running joke. I guess cause it kinda looks like a hatch back-ish type like the A7 but eh idk. This hybrid motor is real good, for the enthusiast obv not since everyone was crying that they got rid of the 10speed and 2.0 engine. Didnt think that engine was all that personally, its a FWD econo car at the end of the day but I guess they see a 5.4 0-60 and got excited. Camry has always been the better seller of the two, but general consensus for years has been if you want comfort go Camry, if you want a "sportier" drive get the Accord. You cant go wrong with either one tbh, if someone tells you one is def better than the other thats a real fanboy lol. That being said, Honda and Toyota dropped the ball on the exterior of both of these this current gen. I dont think the new Camry looks all that great either, especially that grill.

If theres anything I could change besides the front end is if they did something to the door panel where its not just so much black, even different textures or something, if they made the gauge atleast the same size as last gen and maybe add some ambient lighitng, Whats funny is the strip is there on the dash and the door panel, but thats for the Chinese models only smh. Overall im quite pleased with how the 11th gen drives, been getting the best mpg's ive ever gotten on any car as well.

I see a lot of 4xe so I think it’s a good idea, I wonder if it will have the same towing capacity.

If things remain consistent you’ll probably loose 1000 pounds of towing capacity, but gain 100 hp. Unless they do something different. I’ve heard folks towing up to 4000 with the current t jeep 4xe though so who knows.

Seems like an even trade off to me, I can tow like 7k pounds but I wouldn’t want to. I never to more than 4k so I’d be fine.

As long as you can pull a small boat or something you’re good which is inportant in mn. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom