\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Whatever you guys do…
DO NOT EVER GO TO VALVOLINE FOR AN OIL CHANGE.

Dudes want $56 after tax for conventional oil change. You can get it at Walmart Supercenter for $24.88.

These people are crazy gouging & seem to think we are idiots.

To open a bolt, drain the pan, pour a lil oil into the new filter & replace it, then fill up. Yes Valvoline we know how simple the procedure Is. You’re not dealing with a soccer mom that u can hustle.

They think we don’t know about cars & how it’s done? :stoneface:

$10 more than Walmart would be understandable, but no way at twice the price. :stoneface:

Get Elon Musk to run Valvoline out of business. They need to GET REAL.

WILD THAT YOU’RE USING CONVENTIONAL OIL…. :ohwell:

IMG_5054.jpeg

C&C this morning in Soho. Is the last one a Pajero with a RR front end kit? :lol:

so many fire cars

man that sticker is so cringe :sick:

I totaled my 2018 Impala Premier and I am looking to replace it with some similar but a tad bit better maybe. I think I have it narrowed down between a 2018 LaCrosse, Lincoln Continental, and Genesis G80. I don't want to spend over 25k, insurance is giving me $15,500 for my Implala. Thoughts? Don't want to spend over 25k rn I got too much **** going on and I was honestly looking forward to having no car note, I only owed $6,500 on my Impala. :frown:

i really wanna visit the iron mountain facility in PA for work and if that happens im taking u to ice cream 100%

I very much appreciate the offer, but sadly I can't eat ice cream anymore. 😕I mean I "can" but I'll be in the bathroom for a WHILE! Crohn's & heavy dairy items do not mix. It's why I stick to water ice now. It's refreshing but it isn't a dish of cookie dough with PB sauce on it. 😢😢

I very much appreciate the offer, but sadly I can't eat ice cream anymore. 😕I mean I "can" but I'll be in the bathroom for a WHILE! Crohn's & heavy dairy items do not mix. It's why I stick to water ice now. It's refreshing but it isn't a dish of cookie dough with PB sauce on it. 😢😢
Buddy! i forgot! my apologies
If i ever do make it to PA i will hit you up tho

As a Porsche nut I am taking the MC20 all day over a base 911.

And if we posting mods 🙂

Facts. Dudes just talking because its free. If that joint had a Mclaren logo on it or Ferrari theyd be taking it too but Maserati has a bad stench to its name so you know how it goes :lol:

Buddy! i forgot! my apologies
If i ever do make it to PA i will hit you up tho

No worries buddy. I've accepted this for now. My choice for food is extremely limited. I mean, I can have pizza, but I will sure as hell pay for it later. 😞 I tell people, never wish digestive diseases on anyone. It basically controls your life until you can "hopefully" get it sorted. And sadly, I'm still no there yet.

Facts. Dudes just talking because its free. If that joint had a Mclaren logo on it or Ferrari theyd be taking it too but Maserati has a bad stench to its name so you know how it goes :lol:

Which is crazy to think, because let's all be honest, McLaren isn't some iron clad company of reliability. The horror stories of McLaren issues is long. And they cost INSANE amounts to keep up.

Honestly since the resale blows I find it a bargain for a clean used one. My biggest issue is the V-6 when I would prefer a V-8. I know it’s fast and has 600hp but so does my Dyson lol. None of these V-6 super cars are doing too hot.

What’s crazy is a used 911 4S with options is the same price. Not even a Turbo. Forget a GT3.

About to just get a GR86 and put a Ferrari kit on it with all these prices lmfao

I’d take a base 911 just because it’s much more practical.

Can winter drive it.

Maintenance is probably cheaper too.

911 is probably more comfortable.

911 is more lowkey, especially in silver or black.

Can fit kids/stuff in the back in a pinch

Dead serious.

I’d take a base 911 just because it’s much more practical.

Can winter drive it.

Maintenance is probably cheaper too.

911 is probably more comfortable.

911 is more lowkey, especially in silver or black.

Can fit kids/stuff in the back in a pinch

Dead serious.
its simply more beautiful and a better sports car
the maserati looks like a rental

The MC is definitely cooler looking. The 911 just has associative coherence on its side. Its a PORSCHE. Its a 911. Iconic. You know the name. You know what it is, you know what it does, you know the reaction it gets. Its a safe bet. The MC on the other hand, its a wild card. You gotta be a certain type of person.

Back
Top Bottom